main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ON THE EDGE ---------> H/L-ESB

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthMasan, Oct 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    The idea of the voices battling it out was hilarious and they were so funny. The stream of conciousness was very Leia and I have to agree shirtless Han makes it even better. Funny, witty and heartwarming I love it

2. SkalenFehl

SkalenFehl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    I like this story. I'm a fan of Han and of course, Leia. So this story has a fresher on the Falcon. There's been controversy on another story regarding that. I should have done more research, lol.

Great story. It gives me a little more perspective of the female mind.

3. HanSolosGal

HanSolosGal Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 22, 2004
    ...ADORABLE. You write Leia PERFECTLY. *applause*

4. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    Gabby thank you very much and yes I do agree, another page would look awesome... blame my bunny but idas are plunging around... one specifically... its still in the developement process but maybe youll see another simmilar piece.. ;)

Hananiah thank you!

SkalenFehl Hehehe yeah, the bathroom controversy... well I dindnt really consider the bathroom to be a problem.. I just assumed it was there... no reasearch done... oops :d

HanSolosGal Thank you very much, but perfection is far from it ;)

DM

thanks to all readers who have read but not commented.. there's no problem being a lurker! :d

5. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    I just read this; loved Leia's "schedule." Everything has to be compartmentalized for her. That's her problem with Han, he doesn't fit into any of her compartments. I can just see her arguing with herself, not wanting to admit anything. Yup, she's in love!

Wonderful viggie!

6. DarthMasan

Sep 20, 2002
    I suppose thats why she loves him, because he breaks her compartments... she realizes that her system is breaking up and she's enjoying it... :D
    thanks for dropping by dm1 , theres nothing like finding my only fic in the second page.. makes my day brighter ;)

see you guys around!

DM

7. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    I really like the count down. That was a great idea to show insight into Leia's thought process. Good job :)

J_Girl

8. DancinSolo

DancinSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
    great story! i loved it.. and i agree with everyone else i love the countdown.

9. DarthMasan

Sep 20, 2002
    :D
    Thanks people!!

DM

10. owphoenix

owphoenix Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2003
    I'd love to read it

11. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Whoohoo! Han SHIRTLESS?!?!?! =P~

Bless you. :)

12. americantragedy

americantragedy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    that was awesome DM! i agree with the rest of the folks here, the list was very in-character for leia.
    -mia-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.