main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***ON THE LOT: Official Discussion Thread***

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by DorkmanScott, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ishyko

Ishyko Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2000
    Thanks for the clarification! Even though they might not be finalists it must have been fun to have their stuff on prime time tv.

2. RivenX3i

RivenX3i Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2004
    Heyyy guys. The teaser trailer for our latest film "Fingerman" was played on a commercial for Fox's new series "On The Lot", during American Idol. Check it out!

Commercial Link

As for me being on the actual show itself.. well that didnt go down. But they told me to be really proud because I made it into the top 100 out of 12,000 people, which is pretty cool. I really cant say much else because of the whole confidentiality agreements and such but yea.. Either way, hopefully this will increase the sales of our film a little more!

3. NateCaauwe

NateCaauwe Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    Ha! I just saw that on TV a minute ago. I emailed Bob saying "Hey I saw your stock footage on a commercial for On The Lot! I then came to mention it here and what'd'ya know...That's a great clip dude, nice job :D

4. Just_Joe

Just_Joe Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 9, 2002
    Nice clip. I'd be flipping out if one of my vidz aired even for only a few seconds on national T.V.

Finally, a kind of "reality" T.V. show I want to watch. Unless this style of show ranks in the same category as America's Funniest Home Videos, then I guess it's not considered reality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.