On Vacation - see you soon!

Discussion in 'Richmond, VA' started by TD6829, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TD6829 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Greetings!

Luckily for me, Jean and I are going on vacation. It appears as if this is a good time indeed, because the heat in the "real world" is started to get a lot more flaming and arguing going on here too.

T-Shirts are just T-Shirts, jeez...you want em or not?
    I "woke up" the T-Shirt idea a while ago, and yes...Jean came up with a simple idea for a thought for a shirt. This then spawned some interesting sarcasm....which then appears to have gone to the dogs.

I'm really hoping that we get back at the end of the month, things will have lightened up. We are NOT a costuming group, we are STAR WARS fans! I'm already in a costume group with more drama than a play on Broadway. Please...don't bring that here.

See you guys on June 24th!

DISNEY...here we come!
  2. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    Great, ruin Fanforce and then leave!

HAHA!

Hope you guys have an AWESOME time. Stay cool down there.
  3. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm with them. Unfortunately, I blame them both for this whole situation. I will do my best to see they are crushed under the foot of an AtAt. Peace & love....
  4. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey guys! I got an account over at www.snapfish.com where you can see my Disney Star Wars pics to peruse at your leisure. I also have some other albums under the Star Wars album for viewing. I'm gonna try to start taking more pics of the Fanforce & Garrison activities for folks to look at.

Go to www.snapfish.com

Use my Star Wars related email to sign on..... TGaines107@aol.com
    Use the password..... starwars

Happy viewing!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.