main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA Once Again...Wonderful

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by darthmrw, Jul 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthmrw

darthmrw Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Once again, you guys are a class act. Please keep me in the email loop and I should be able to come and meet with you guys on your Sunday meetings. I hope that I can get others to come sometimes, but this time is when everyone tries to get in a final summer fling before school. Also, let me know about the shirts. Thanks for allowing me to come!!!

2. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    Glad you could make it. I know I had a blast. This was the best turn out ever! With your participation and a couple of new faces, things are starting to roll real good. Hope more of you can make it later. I'll be sure to post the BBQ date when we decide on it in October. I'm sure that will be our show and tell for DragonCon as well.

:) Hollie

3. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    Be sure to let me know when your next meeting is because my mom said I could definetly go to the next one!

4. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2003
    And we would be glad to have you visit with us!
    :)
    If your who I think you are, you'll be glad to know there is another in our group in your age range...my nephew, Mike. He's 14 and will be starting High School this fall. He's into all things dealing with science or sci-fi.

We'll keep you all posted! I'm sure our next get together will be in October as August if very busy for most of us and September is DragonCon.

See ya,
    Hollie

5. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    I had just too much fun at the last get-together and can't wait for the next one!

It was great meeting our visitors and welcoming back missed members. Wedge, you ever need a ride, you just hollar, okay? ::waves to Mom:: Darth Malace is always fun to have you join us!!!

We'll have the BBQ in October & hopefully the Diabetic Walk that Hollie is working on. More to come in the next few weeks.

T-shirt orders will be starting after DC and hopefully, we'll have them for the Diabetic Walk. That would be really cool!

MTFBWY,

Cathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.