main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*Once Upon A Fool Ago* JA/MAJOR AU (Andra/Den & Andra/Xani Romance) Be Open-Minded!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by FELICIA_ZEZILI, Mar 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    Title: An Unexpected Song Series: #1 Once Upon A Fool Ago
    Author: Felicia Zezili
    Rating: PG-13
    Summary: Andra has always viewed the world around her in black and white, good or bad. But she begins to see shades of gray when she notices changes in the man that she trusts most and begins to trust a man who nearly destroyed everything she loved.
    Category: JA/MAJOR AU Drama/Angst A/D and A/X romance
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars (as if you didn?t know) or any of the characters from Star Wars (again a big surprise)
    Time Frame: a few months after JA #8
    Author?s notes: I was originally going to start this out with Xanatos surviving the acid pool but after some thought I figured he?d only come out looking all burnt and unpleasant and as vain as that sound, I couldn?t have that. So instead of jumping into the acid pool at the end of JA#8 he was captured and taken to Thani to be put on trial. With that said, enjoy and most of all be open-minded!

Prologue ? Unhappy Anniversary

Andra walked along the path beside the memorial wall in the city of Thani on the planet Telos. The white marble and the gold plated plaques glistened in the mid-afternoon sun. She passed mourners as they paid their respects to loved ones and maybe placed a flower or other small trinket in the slot that was carved out under each name plate. To anyone else who looked at her they would probably think her out of step in this place of mourning. The young woman seemed serene but they didn?t know that it was all a façade. She had learned to hide her emotions well. But being here she could feel her resolve slowly slipping away.

As she drew closer to her destination it felt like time was slowing. She had only been here once after his death but she remembered too well where his nameplate was located. She suddenly realized that she had stopped walking. Andra?s mind willed her legs to move forward but they would not obey. There was a sudden moment in her abdomen. She looked down and her hand drifted over the bulge that protruded her stomach. ?I wish I was as eager about this as you are.? She muttered.

A strong but gentle hand came to her shoulder as a familiar male voice said, ?Are you all right??

?Well, I?m still standing aren?t I? That?s something going my way.? Her voice cracked as she spoke.

?You don?t have to be here.?

Andra took a wobbly breath and turned slightly looking into the man?s eyes. She lifted her chin getting back her resolve. ?Yes I do, Xanatos.? She turned back and began walking again finding her legs not longer paralyzed. It had been three years since she left her home world of Telos and now the very thing that had forced her to leave was calling her back.

Chapter 1 ? The Reason

(Three year earlier)

The sound of laughter and quick chatter filled the Caribou Café. Seated at a table that stood in the upstairs portion of the small restaurant, was a group of women eating, drinking and obviously celebrating some special occasion. Most of the noise in the establishment was coming from them.

One of the women stood up from her chair and held up her drink. She swayed slightly and there was a false glow in her cheeks. She cleared her throat as to signal for the others at the table to be silent. When the group had quieted, the woman pushed a strand of her strawberry-blonde hair behind her shoulder and said, "I would just like to say a few words about our benevolent leader." The woman looked at Andra with playful gray eyes. "Andra, you stood up against big business even when you were standing alone. You saved us all from our own stupidity and even found a little romance in the situation?we all mourn for you on that matter, Andra" a few chuckles bubbled around the table. Kia silenced them then turned back to her friend. ?But most of all you forgave us all when we turned our backs on you.? The other woman at the table held up their glasses in tribute.

"Thank you for that?encouraging speech, Kia." Andra said taking a sip of

2. female_obi_wan

female_obi_wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 2002
    This sounds like a new idea. :) I'll keep reading...

3. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    Sorry but I decided not to post the rest of this just yet. There are a few minor details that need to be hammered out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.