main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Once Upon A Time - A/P - Completed - 11/12/05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jmsbndgrl, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    The Emperor's Gift/The Emperor's Curse 2?

that would be my guess. Since I guessed correctly on the Ewoks, maybe I am on a roll.

You did a fabulous job on both of your updates today.=D=

Go save her Anakin!!!

2. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    And Amidala66 is correct, coming in January is the sequel to The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse. Now I can quit getting the I'm lost PM's, but I did enjoy reading them. ;)

3. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    YES!! A Sequel!! YAY!!

4. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    Yes[face_dancing] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never even thought of that, wow she is on a roll!!!!! I'm so happy, [face_dancing] that just made my day, or night, or whatever!!! Thanx[face_dancing]

5. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    An ewok! That'll work! Good job!

6. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Awesome!

Sequel Time for The Emperor's Gift/The Emperor's Curse!!!! [face_dancing]

I am looking forward to it, jmsbndgrl!! ;) [face_peace]

7. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Ewoks!! LOL! While I read that part of the update I couldn't get that Ewok-tune out of my head.

8. searth_99

searth_99 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 5, 2001
    yea for sequels!

up :p

9. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    lady_sapphire: Yes, you are right, it was the ewoks. :)

Lady_Jade: Ewoks, the cute seven dwarfs...:D

Ladynaye: Stewed Ewok! [face_sick] I take it you are not fond of ewoks?

darksideyesplease: My ewoks don't dance.

dtdang2: Thanks for reading.

ChewbacaRocks: I liked the ewoks as dwarves...

Galactic_Girl: Anakin is moving as fast as he can.

Anakin_heart_Padme: Padme loves Anakin, but she needs to be careful.

JediFalcon: He's going...:D

Amidala66: Anakin is flying as fast as he can.

Jaira: Yes, it's ewoks.

HandmaidenVeme: That is the bad thing about ewoks, they leave you with that annoying song in your head.

searth99: Yes, a sequel. I just needed to step away from that story for a little while before an idea came to me.

To Everybody: We are hitting the home stretch of this story. Just one more post after this one. Then as announced last night, my next A/P fic will be the sequel to 'The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse'. I knew someone would figure out that TEGTEC was the initials of that story, but I did enjoy reading the PMs I received from some of you. :) Just so you know, that will not be titled 'The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse 2', it will have a different title, but I can't release it yet, it will give too much away. Just be on the lookout for it in January. Pms will go out to the people who have requested it. If you would like your name added, leave a message in 'The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse' thread because that is where I will check. I might not find it if you post in this thread. Anyways, on with the story...

After Padmé had cried for a while, the seven Ewoks had guided her to their tree top dwelling. She seemed to be friendly, and they sensed that she needed some place to stay. Throughout the night she cried out, ?Anakin.? The ewoks did not know what this meant since they did not understand her language, but they did their best to comfort her.

Padmé cried herself to sleep as night fell on Endor and what sleep she had was uneasy. She kept dreaming of Anakin facing a heavily armored Sith Lord while her stepfather laughed in the background. In every dream, the black armored Sith killed Anakin before turning on her. She was in the middle of one of these nightmares when a sharp tapping sound woke her.

She looked around for the sound expecting to find an ewok, but she saw a large staff. Holding the staff was an elderly gentleman cloaked in a heavy black cloak that hid some of his wrinkled figures.

?Who are you?? Padmé asked the aged man.

?A humble traveler my dear, I stopped on this planet for a rest. I was wondering if you could get me something to drink?? The man replied in a raspy voice.

Padmé frowned slightly, ?I?m sorry. I do not live here, so I don?t know where anything is. I do not know where the creatures are that live her.? Padmé glanced around for some sign of the ewoks, but they seemed to have disappeared. Then her frown dissolved as she thought about what the stranger had said and she asked, ?You are a traveler? Do you have transport??

The elderly man sat down and pulled out a shurra fruit and a knife. He began cutting the fruit into pieces as he spoke, ?Yes milady, it is resting a few meters from here.? He smiled as the woman continued to glance around for a sign of the ewoks. He had seen them depart earlier, leaving him uninterrupted in his task.

Padmé eyes widened in happiness as she said, ?I need transport to Coruscant. I have been stranded here. Can you help me??

The man smiled, stretching the wrinkles on his face, ?Yes, milady. I was planning on going to Coruscant myself. You are welcome to join me.?

Padmé smiled with elation, ?Thank you so much.?

?You are most welcome, milady. Would you like a piece of shurra fruit?? The man offered.

Padmé was not really hungry since she was anxious to return to Coruscant. However, she did not wan

10. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    YAY!!!!!!

The old man got what he deserved!!!!!!! :D

Now I am hoping that Anakin will kiss Padme, and all will be good in the universe.

And yet even more joy!!!! A sequel to one of my all time favorite fics!!!!!
    You're the best. [:D] [:D] [:D]

11. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    lol, the ewoks are up to no good. little boogers, how dare they distract my handsomely fabulous Sith Lord....

well, at least Padme might live

12. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    [face_laugh] Ewoks haha!!

I hope Ani can save Padme!!

13. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    yub yub.... Classic! I just love this story. Its so cute!

14. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    That was so cool how the ewoks were throwing rocks!!!! Here comes Anakin to the rescue.
    Okay. about that pm list of yours!!Am I on it, because I would hope that I would be!!;)
    Well great post and please post soon.
    Thanx for the pm[face_peace]

15. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    [face_love] EWOKS [face_love]

Go Ani! Go Ani! Go! Kick some Palpy Sith butt!! :p

Wow, Palpy sure fits the part of the old hag perfectly, huh? o_O I hope Ani beats him real good and then slices him in half, or pushes him off a cliff. [face_devil]

=D= UPPIES!!! =D=

16. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    yay!! the ewoks helped anakin slice off palpy's old ugly head!!

NOW...anakin to the rescue!!

17. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    yay go Ani go ewoks save Padme

looking forward to the conclusion

18. Lady_Jade

Lady_Jade Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    :eek: Padme!!!!!

But yay for Anakin! He wasn't tempted this time!!!! =D= Palpatine is gone!!!![face_dancing]

Palpatine smiled as he held his lightsaber to Anakin?s throat and said, ?Now young Skywalker you will? Ow!? A rock hit Palpatine?s head before he could finish his sentence.

?Yub yub!? All the ewoks said in unison, and then threw more rocks at the Sith Lord.

[face_laugh]

Ok Anakin....run and save Padme!!!!!!

19. Anakin_heart_Padme

Anakin_heart_Padme Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 8, 2005
    Go Ani save your love aww sad this is almost over :( but great work!!

20. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I am so excited that I guessed right on both of your hints.:D

I immensely enjoyed the Ewoks throwing rocks at Palpatine. Serves him right for messing with Anakin.

Go find Padme and kiss her Ani

You have done a great job on this story. I am going to be sorry to see it end.

21. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    [face_laugh] Yub, yub....[face_laugh]

22. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Yub,yub in Ewok translates to "Kill that sorry SOB!"
    Now the Ewoks will have a new drum to play when they celebrate...Yuk, I just realized how gross that would be[face_sick] .

23. dtdang2

dtdang2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    A decapitated Palpatine[face_laugh] ! Great job! I hope Ani can save Padme so they can live happily ever after!!!!

24. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    Anakin_Heartbreaker Yes, Palpy is dead again. He has a habit of dying in my fics. :D

darksideyesplease: The Sith Lord cackles too much, he needed to go. :p

Ladynaye: Ewoks and their deadly rocks...:D

widow_skywalker: Aparrently in this fic, "Yub, yub!" meand "Throw rock!" :D

ChewbacaRocks: I posted the current PM list over in The Emperor's Gift thread.

Galactic_Girl: No more slicing and dicing, he's off to find Padme.

lady_sapphire: He's off to find Padme. :)

JediFalcon: Conclusion now...

Lady_Jade: You have to lovethe ewoks and their rocks. ;)

Anakin_heart_Padme: Thanks for reading. :)

Amidala66: Palaptine deserves to have rocks thrown at him after all of the terrible things he has done. ;)

Jaira: :D What else should they say? [face_laugh]

HandmaidenVeme: I always thought the drums were just helmets and not heads. I suspect the head would be too squishy. Besides the fact it would start to smell. [face_sick]

dtdang2: Well fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, there are only so many ways you can end Snow White.

To Everybody: Here is the conclusion to 'Once Upon A Time.' Thanks for reading. :)

The ewoks followed Anakin back to their dwelling by swinging on vines and climbing the treetops. However, the young Jedi was faster on foot than them, and found his way to their dwelling first.

He found Padmé lying on the floor where Palpatine had left her. Anakin knelt down and cradled her in his arms while he softly whispered, ?Padmé.?

The ewoks looked on as the young Jedi began to weep as he rocked the woman in his arms. They could sense the man?s sadness and left him alone to his grief.

?Padmé please, I love you,? Anakin pleaded as he ran a hand through her hair and over her cold pale lips. He tried to find her Force presence, but felt nothing. Despair gripped him as the realization that his love was gone overtook him. ?I love you,? he cried as he pressed his lips to hers in a final farewell.

Anakin gasped and pulled back when a hand ran its fingers through his hair. His gaze locked onto Padmé?s brown eyes. ?How?? Anakin asked as he could suddenly feel her Force presence. Padmé did not answer him, but gently wiped away his tears before pulling him in for another kiss. She broke the kiss and said, ?Oh Anakin, I was so worried about you.?

She was smiling back at him as he whispered, ?I thought I lost you.? Then he pulled her to him in a series of searing kisses as if he was hungry for her lips. ?I love you.? He murmured between kisses.

?I know.? She said with a coy smile as she wrapped her arms around him and deepened her kiss. Anakin then picked up Padmé into his arms and carried her to his starfighter.

Before entering his ship, Anakin turned towards the ewoks who were following them and thanked them for all of their help. Padmé blew them a kiss as well. The ewoks seemed pleased with this and cheerily waved the happy couple goodbye.

Anakin flew his starfighter to the beautiful Lake Country of Naboo. There he asked Padmé to marry him, which she readily agreed. The following day, surrounded by red Nubian roses, a holy man faced the young Jedi Knight and beautiful woman clad in an elegantly embroidered white gown as they pledged their undying love to one another.

There were no witnesses as the young couple sealed their vows with a kiss, but the stars seemed to twinkle in blessing of the union. With the destruction of the Sith Lord, Padmé was now free to have a life she could only dream about previously. As she continued to kiss her new husband, she smiled with the fact that she now lived in a galaxy void of evil, enveloped in peace, and surrounded by love.

The End.

25. wkmaksar

wkmaksar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2005
    awwwwww..so sweet=D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.