main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Once upon a time (Ani, Obi, Qui...AU)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alyss_Heart, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alyss_Heart

Alyss_Heart Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2006
    Title: Once upon a time
    Author: Alyss_Heart
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Yoda, Mace, Padme...from a certain point of view.
    Timeframe: Somewhere between TPM and AOTC
    Genre: Humor, mush, general weirdness.
    Summary: What happens when a sick Anakin eats too much junk and watches too much TV...or star wars meets my favorite films/books.
    Notes: Apologies for wacky spelling and wobbly grammar.

Once upon a time...

Obi-Wan grimaced as he walked into the room and found his padawan sprawled across the only comfortable couch in the excuse for an apartment that they shared. Half-eaten packets of cheesy nerf bites and starship shaped chocolate biscuits littered the floor along with empty cups and crumpled tissues.

A holo-movie flickered on the screen in front of Anakin although the sound was turned low and from the grunting noises rising from the couch Obi-Wan gathered that his sick padawan was indeed asleep.

His face softening, Obi-Wan walked around the couch and felt the boy?s head. It was still much warmer than it should be but it looked like the fever was close to breaking. Obi-Wan left Anakin for a moment to fetch a blanket from his room and returned to place it over the sleeping boy. No, not boy, Obi-Wan glanced at Anakin?s gangly legs hanging off the end of the couch as if amazed to find that his charge was now a young man.

Sighing he straightened up and ran a hand through Anakin?s hair before retiring to the lumpy couch opposite. Making himself as comfortable as possible (which wasn?t very) he settle down to try and rest.

?I hope all that junk doesn?t give you bad dreams padawan,? he murmured, before falling asleep himself.

?Master??

Obi-Wan opened his eyes, responding at once to the urgency his padawan had conveyed in that one word.

?Anakin?? he responded. ?What is it??

?Where are we??

Obi-Wan sat up and glanced around. They appeared to have been transported out of their apartment and into a place that Obi-Wan had know recognition of.

He turned to look at Anakin.

?Ani, I've a bad feeling we're not in Coruscant anymore." He paused and shook his head in disbelief. "What did you do??

Anakin spread his hands out and shook his head.

?It wasn?t me this time. Honestly Master, I didn?t do anything.?

?Humph.? Obi-Wan crossed his arms and glared at him anyway seeing as there was no one else to blame and he certainly wasn?t going to blame himself.

Anakin in the meantime stood up and looked around the strange land they had found themselves in.

Everything was extremely bright and Anakin realized after a moment, extremely small.

?I think maybe Jawas live here Master.?

Obi-Wan stood up and looked around at the neon pink and yellow houses which where surrounded with strange looking flowers and plants.

?I...? he began, but stopped in mid-sentence as he saw what appeared to be a large pink bubble floating towards them. It grew bigger and bigger until finally it popped right in front of the two Jedi (who had both decided to check that they had their lightsabers with them at this point).

Where the bubble had been now stood a huge lion.

Anakin?s mouth hung open in shock and even the negotiator seemed lost for words.

And then the lion spoke.

?Is this the way you welcome your Master?? it asked, eyes twinkling.

Anakin gripped Obi-Wan?s arm and stared in amazement at the voice coming from the large beast. While a trembling Obi-Wan managed to speak a single word.

?Qui-Gon??

tbc...

2. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    [face_laugh] Well, I loved the first post. Please PM me when you post the second?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.