main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ONCE UPON A TIME...ON CORUSCANT. (Ties in all events that lead directly into ANH)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Feb 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Hi, Heartbreaker here, I now have a title thats suits the story, this story will tie in all the events that take place before ANH, how each character is where they are at the start of ANH. Its for fun and is a cross over of Star Wars with another flick. I won't say which one, you might be able to tell as you start to read it.

Main Character
    Wynn Annexsus
    Characters from the saga
    Darth Vader
    Palpatine, Sidious, Emperor
    Leia Organa
    Bail Organa
    Han Solo
    Chewbacca
    Jabba the Hutt
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    Captain Antilles
    C-3PO
    R2-D2
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Luke Skywalker
    Expanded universe characters
    Prince Xizor
    Guri

CHAPTER 1 Part 1

Ord Mantell is a planet that is located within the Bright Jewel System Cluster, a planet that is really in an empty part of space with no close neighbouring systems with the exception of Anobis. It is a perfect place for those who wish not to be found, with nearby hypersapce routes, smugglers often stop over at the planet if they were avoiding Imperial ships or personal enemies.

During the civil war between the Rebellion and the Empire, the space immediately surrounding the planet was taken over by the Empire, so that Imperial gunships would be able to perfect their maneuvers in the art of war. The southern shores of the planets have very large ports where a variety of individuals reside, Imperial troops often travel to these ports when training does not take place, however they tend to avoid getting into confrontations with inhabitants of the area.

The largest port in the south west region is known as Juxity, it holds a large bar called The Wentek, where officers of the Imperial Navy often come to discuss strategy in regards on making their armardda the best in the galaxy. The bar itself is run by smugglers belonging to the Black Sun organisation, a legit front to show to the Empire.

The sun was beginning to set on Ord Mantell, in the early hours of dusk The Wentek wass starting to come alive, the bar was a gigantic cylindrical room, big enough to accomadate half a star destroyer, the bar itself was located in the centre of the structure and rised up from the floor towards to glass ceiling. There are five floors that house the seating arrangements, they protruded from the perimeter wall of the huge metallic structure and stopped half way towards the bar. There are special retractable bridges that could connect the seating area to the bar in the centre, thus everyone could have their private areas, where undercover illegal trades often took place.

The doors were left open and a medium built man, rugged in appearance entered, from his worn out clothes he appeared to be a drifter. He examined the lower floor and then took a look up towards the magnificant structure's glass doom. After analysing his surroundings he swaggered over towards the bar, avoiding the customers that stood in his way and sat down. At first he just sat there silently and smiled at everyone standing at the bar, he eventuallty broke his silence.

"Can I have a drink?" he asked as he smiled over at the smuggler pretending to be a bartender.

"Sure, what do you want?" the bartender asked in his usual fashion.

"Anything, I'm just glad to alive." the man moved his head slightly to make eye contact with the all those who were in hearing distance of his voice.

"Had a heavy day?" the bartender asked, it was nothing new to him to hear such a line, being that all the people that come in here work with their lives always at constant risk.

"I saw something a little while back that made my life flash in front of my eyes. I was in bar not too far away from here, now you see this bar was full of low lives"

The man directed his voice towards his audience so that they all paid attention, however some of them did not take to kindly to his last remark as it was etched on their faces.

"No I'm not talking about the fine individuals in this bar, no. I am talking about total scum."

The bartender did not want any trouble building up in his bar, so he immediately decided to cut into the st

2. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004

Nice

3. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    CHAPTER 1 PART 2

During the Jedi purge that took place after the formation of the Empire, the evil Sith Lord Darth Vader hunted down the Jedi all across the galaxy. In order for them to save themselves from the onslaught brought by Vader and the Imperial Troops, the Jedi scattered everywhere and went into hiding, alot of them taking on false identities. One such was a young woman Jedi named Annu Prernor. Annu Prernor was advised by master Yoda to flee from the attacks that were taking place on Coruscant, she left for a distant location to seek refuge.

Rhynl along with its twin Sen are two moons that orbit that massive orange gas giant Lineoltz. Rhynl is a moon that is composed almost completely of huge mountains and deep valley's, the moon has a very rich mineral source. These special minerals are used as fuel by various technological constructions, it's energy efficency resulted in the moon being inhabited ten of thousands of years ago by various explorers from all over the galaxy. The trading of these minerals kept the moon as a very important source for fuel.

Annu Prernor arrived on this distant moon, alot of the people that lived here were not affected by the effects of the clone wars that had ravaged the galaxy, their small communities were more self sustaining. Annu Prernor realized that this would be a place for her to hide to avoid the immediate danger and when the time would be right, to seek out her fellow Jedi and find a way to save the galaxy. For many years she hid, and had started a new life, living like the one of the local inhabitants.

Wynn Annexsus was a young man with long blond hair and white streaks and a local musician on Rhynl, he never really knew too much about the republic and the empire. His ability to play an instrument known as the rubiel was exceptional, the instrument was composed of many complex strings that were intertwined with each other. Each cross over of the strings resulted in a different pitch note being played, playing it was not for the faint of heart yet he played it as such a speed that he could almost sense every note a minute before he played it.

Annu Prernor watched Wynn play this instrument and noticed that he had the ability to use the force without ever get any training. Over the years Annu Prernor helped Wynn Annexsus channel his force using ability to be a better player, however never let him know who she was and where she came from. The two fell in love and lived happily together in their small world. Until one day the thing that Annu Prernor was running away from came back to haunt one last time.

One fateful morning Wynn and Annu sat in a local bar, they both were preparing for Wynn's next performance.

"I think that tonight I will be finally able to give the perfromance that I have been practicing so hard for" Wynn said with a smile, his bright burning blue eyes looking straight at Annu.

"You have worked hard, you deserve to finally give everyone all that you have" Annu gave an even warmer smile back.

"I would never have been as good as I am now if it was not for you Annu, to have you by my side tonight would truly be my honour" Wynn held Annu's hand gently in his, his sincerity and love was clearly visible and Annu could sense it eminating from his very soul.

Annu looked around the bar, it was empty, even the owner was not around, however Wynn had perfromed here so much that it was almost like a second home to him and he was allowed to come here and practice whenever he wanted. He was able to channel the force in familiar surroundings and this happened to be one of them. All of a sudden Annu prernor felt a huge tremor in the force, she immediately stood up and closed her eyes. Wynn looked at her puzzled.

"Annu what's wrong?" he asked her, but she did not respond, she was one with the force. Wynn stood up next to her and grabbed her forearm.

"Annu!" he pleaded for a repsonse. Annu's eyes opened and she threw Wynn to the ground with a force push as laser bullets blazed into the bar. In a flash Annu pulled a green lightsaber

4. LadyZaraMarta

LadyZaraMarta Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2004
    Great story, Anakin Heartbreaker!

Hope you will post again soon!!!

5. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Hi, sorry for the the delay in my update. I have been very busy, but I have maanaged to put together a few interesting sequences that I hope you will enjoy. Here is the first of them.

Chapter 1 Part 3

Wynn Annexsus sat on the edge of his bed, his whole life had turned upside down on him. He was a peaceful caring person who had never harmed anyone or anything. However that incident of his true love dying infront him gave him many sleepless nights. He would often wake up sweating and shivering, however everytime he thought he was doing the wrong thing this dream told him otherwise. It was clear to him, his body, his mind, his soul would not....could not rest until Vader was lying dead in front of him.
    The thought of revenge seemed strange to Wynn, it was intoxicating more than any exotic drink that Wynn had tasted in the bars where he had caused hell on his quest.

Wynn stood up his shoulder length blond hair covering his face, he pulled the hair back to reveal his burning blue eyes and walked towards the only source of natural light
    that encompassed the small room he was in. He opened the broken window and looked outside, and took a deep breath which completely filled his lungs. As he put on his clothes, he kept a stern look on his face, just like many days before he was probably going to stare death in the face yet again. But he could not falter, it was to late for him to turn back now, so many have fallen by his hands, but only one has eluded him. Wynn conviced himself that what he was doing was right, regardless of the dangers involved. Wynn bent down on his left knee and pulled out a rubiel suitcase from under the bed, he had it since his chilhood, Wynn was not very superstitious however he felt that suitcase always was lucky for him. He opened it up and unlike what he used to have in there, his beloved rubiel instrument, he had several lightsaber hilts.

After the death of Annu Prernor, Wynn had picked up her lightsaber, he remembered how she used it to defend them both. This was no ordinary weapon, it was a weapon of the Jedi. Wynn went back to her place after her funeral and found many more of them hidden safely away. It was then his decision was made.....Vader.

Wynn made sure he had them all in there and took one of them out. He picked up the blade that was already lying by the head rest on his bed. He took a few steps back so that he had no objects immediately surrounding him. He held the lightsabers outwards and inginted them. The blue and green blades began to hum, Wynn could feel the weight of the light saber more than double after they were ignited, He started to swing them both in front of him, up and down left and right. the ferocity of the swings became more intense. Visions of his love kept coming in front of him as the two blades safely crossed each others path. His eyes looking straight ahead with a stone cold determination. Hate started to swell in him, it was almost controlling his every movement. Wynn basked in its power and then deactivared the blades almost instantaneously when the hate started to affect his other feelings. He took a deep breath, the hate was invigorating but scary at the same time. For Wynn to feel such strong emotions was unusual. He closed his suitcase and walked put towards the Wentek entertainment complex.

Wynn walked slowly down the roads of the city of Juxity, the sun was continuously rising and the pinky pruple sky began to glow. Wynn admired its beauty, Ord Mentel truly was a spectacular
    jewel. He looked around and made sure that he was not being followed by anyone, over the past few weeks he had made alot of enemies. His hand was always ready......

The Wentek bar during the early parts of the day looked like huge winds had come in and ruined the place. This was what it looked like every morning from the partying that took place from the night before. Several droids programmed with maintenace were busy cleaning up the backlash of the intense nights the Wentek endures, especailly when so many unsavoury characters prefer to spend their time

6. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Chapter 1 part 4

Hope you enjoy this one!

Wynn walked the dusty streets of Juxity, the winds from a nearby sandy beach often blew a blanket of sand that impaired the vision of those that dared to walk out in it. For most travelling was done by more sophisticated methods. The transportation of the city was second to none in the area and travelling to all the nearby space ports a luxury.
    The empire made sure of this. Wynn however avoided getting himself into any prediciment that could take his life. He had experienced such events before. The more enemies he made, the more his life was in danger and nothing could comprimise his date with destiny........Vader. Finding the Wentek bar was not a problem, the magnificant structure could be seen from any corner of the vast city even as the dust clouded his vision. As he approached the building anxiety filled him from head to toe, yes he had been here before, but just like many times in the past his heart began to beat just a bit faster. Wynn closed his eyes, he remembered how Annu would help him control his fear and self doubt everytime he performed. She was always a pilar of strength, one to which he could turn to to find solace. Wynn was getting ready to perform again, however any mistakes could be last in this game of death.

" I just hope that I dont have to run into a confrontation " Wynn softly spoke to himself, as he eyed up the building, " All I want to know is where can I find Vader, I just have to hope that the people in there can be more helpful than the last."

Wynn had to gather his thoughts, he could not just walk in there lightsabers in hand, patience was virtue and if he could control his inner self it would only benefit him. He stopped a small distance from the building and placed his suitcase on the floor beside him. He looked around trying to sense anything strange, making sure that he was not being followed, the force flowed freely through him. He knew that no one in the immediate area knew who he was and what he was up to.

A small human hand came from behind Wynn and tried to grab his rubiel suitcase. Wynn sensed it, and grabed the hand. It was the hand of a young boy barely 10 years of age.

" I just wanted to see it" the boy said and pulled his hand away from Wynn's grip. Wynn smiled and saw that the boy had a rubiel of his own.

" You play?" Wynn asked

"A little, its my father's" the boy replied as he twisted his hand, signifying to Wynn how hard his grip was.

"Is your father any good?" Wynn continued the conversation, anything to help relax his mind was good to him at the moment.

" He was never that good, not as good as I"m going to be. Do you want to hear me play?"

Wynn looked at the bar, he delved deep into his thoughts asking himself if it is the right time to go in there. He got his answer.

" Go on play me just one tune" Wynn suggested, he continued to look around constantly reassuring himself that not only was he safe but the boy aswell. The boy began to play, the instrument is not for the faint of heart it could give beautiful harmonious music if played correctly, however if the wrong notes were played it could be almost unbearable to hear. The boy was clearly just a beginner, Wynn's face slightly screwed upon hearing it, however his tolerance to it was high especially because he walked the path the boy is on during his childhood.

" Here give it to me " Wynn stated as moved his arms in a taking gesture. The boy handed over the instrument, Wynn held it close to him with his right hand.

" See, if you want to get good, look at what I do. Forget the right hand for now, just look at my left."

Wynn's fingers began to pull onto the strings at all the crossovers. He started slow and then began to increase the pace, his face looked rock solid, a grit of determination as he got faster and faster, the force flowed even more through every pore in his body. He slowed down, and did a few basic notes.

"Practice these notes all day, every day and you will get better". Wynn spun the rubiel around and graceful

7. rohandove

rohandove Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 4, 2004
    Prince Xizor, one of my favorite characters. Loved the first few parts, hope to see the next one soon! Very good start :)

8. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Chapter 1 CONCLUSION

Wynn ignited the two blades above his head, he held a blue blade in his right hand and a green blade in his left hand. Without any warning he pulled the blue blade diagonally down to his right and with a swift motion decapitated the thug who stood by his suitcase and emliminated the immediate danger. He needed room to move and had to make sure that his lightsaber hilts were at his command if he needed them. Lo'Vn watched on in horror from his side of the bar.

"Kill him!" he ordered and pointed his index finger towards him so that everyone knew exactly what to do. A barrage of laser blasts came at Wynn from a few metres in front of him and towards his left, within an instant he moved the green blade in front of his torso and began to deflect the shots into random areas of the circular surrounding. It was almost effortless for him to do so, however the noise echoed through the large builidng and all the regular customers started to scream and made their way to the exits, luckily for them there were many in this state of the art facility.

"Move around him, dont give him a chance to move" one of the men shouted.

The group of five men towards Wynn's left started to scatter with side steps to their right, continous fire came at Wynn. Wynn moved the blue blade back infront of him, and used the blue lightsaber to defend the shots from the front while he moved the green blade to his left as the radius of shots increased. He stood there with eyes of steel and a rock solid look. His feet were locked, he did not need to move, his efficency with the lightsabers was so high that no laser blast was able to penetrate his inpregnable defenses. However he sensed something in the force, it heightened, he deactivated his blue lightsaber and used his free right hand to force push his suitcase away just in time before a blast hit it. Wynn kept his eye on the suitcase to make sure that it was ok, once the smoke settled from the missed laser shots he knew it was no longer in the line of fire, he turned his intense gaze back towards his adversaries.

" Damn it!.......he's too quick" Lo'Vn shouted and banged his right clenched fist on the bar and then ducked just in time before a deflected shot came towards his head.

Wynn decided to turn defense into attack, he swiftly moved towards his left. He knew he had to single out the opposition, he could not just be a sitting duck for too long, it could cost him his life and then what about Vader?. He started to move the lightsaber in different motions, the blue lightsaber kept his defenses up, while he used the green blade to cut down the three men to his left, one by one they fell. As they did Wynn started to move, he now had the space to do so. He backed his foes into a small group as they all began to back pedal towards the centre of the room towards the bar itself. Wynn wasted no time he charged foward in all his fury of rage and he bent his torso forward until it was parallel to the ground and with lightsabers held out infront of him cut the two men at the front of the group in half, he used the blue lightsaber to attack the legs of his attackers and as they looked towards the imminent danger he brought the green blade from the left and in a wide swing put the other men out of their misery.

Wynn pointed the blue blade at the crouching Lo'Vn

"Get up, see I had no problem with you. I just wanted to ask you a question, I wanted to know where I could find Vader. But you had to do that the hard way. Look just tell me where he is and I will walk out of here and no one else will be harmed"

Wynn again sensed danger in through the force. Two giganitic humanoids entered via the main enterance, they were blue with large horns on their heads and appeared to be twins. Wynn spun around and blocked the shots that came at him. These blasts were much stronger than the normal ones, the twins were carrying some heavy artillary and Wynn was forced onto the backfoot. Wynn let out a suppressed scream through his gritted teeth at the power of the shots. Lo'Vn again duc

9. DarkOverspeed

DarkOverspeed Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2005
    Very nice so far my friend...

10. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Thanks for the kind words everyone :D

The next chapter will be up within a few days, the plot begins to thicken. I promise it gets even better!
    Stay tuned and once again thanks.

God bless!

11. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Chapter 2 Part 1

It was nightfall on Coruscant, however as every night before this one, the place was alive, despite the fact the republic no longer existed and the Empire ruled with an iron fist, life on the city planet was left untampered. Prince Xizor stood outside on his large balcony that overlooked Vader palace, his hands held behind his back he had a military looking posture. The wind gently blew across his face, most of it was generated by the heavy traffic of the city, however he seemed not to be too bothered by it, he would just close his eyes slightly if a rather strong gush of wind came in his direction. He stood waiting..... waiting for some kind of information regarding Orde Mentell and the nameless warrior. The room he was standing in was one of his private offices where he would conduct meetings that were not to be heard by those that were uninvited. As it was this was the only room that was not monitored by security cameras or aany other state of the art technology, the room however had amazing defenses on the outside there was no way any spy or attacker could get in, or more importantly, get out. Xizor only had the best of everything, everything else was futile. The large room was darkly lit, most of the light was actually coming from the outside neighbouring buildings, a large water fountain built within the room made the only noise as the water treckled down the artifical miniture landscape made for it. The wind blew the large velvet curtains on both sides of the prince.

"Do you really think he is the answer to all your problems?" came a very cool even female voice from within the dark room.

It was Guri, Xizor's prized posssesion. Guri she sat in the middle of the room on a comfortable seat, her long blonde hair tied back and her pale blue eyes looked at a sharp dagger like blade in her hand. Guri was no normal Lt of the Black Sun, she was human replica droid, a very rare advancement in droid technology. Human replica droids represented the pinnacle of numerous technologies, and were extremely expensive. A deadly fighter, her extremely quick reaction times due to the most sophisticated advancements in neural technology made her an efficient killer, one whom Prince Xizor trusted the most when he need to have some one eradicated.

Prince Xizor smiled, however still faced out towards the Coruscant night sky. He then nodded slightly.

"Guri, do I ever make irrational descisions?" he asked, there was a snicker in his voice.

Guri twisted the blade while maintaining a vice like grip on it, the twisting resulted in the lights from the outside reflecting off the blade and highlighting her lips.

"You still did not answer my question." Guri replied a stern look crept upon her beautiful face.

There was silence at first, only the water could be heard. Xizor just continued to stare at Vader's palace, the thought of revenge gave a him warm feeling from within. That glow then came out as Xizor let out a slight laugh. Guri turned her attention to Xizor, however still skeptical about what Xizor was conspiring. The large doors of the room let out a screech and slowly began to open, Guri turned her attention towards it, still twisting the blade. A Vigo came in and stood by a huge fountain.

"My prince I have some news regarding what took place on Ord mentell." he spoke.

The prince still held his hands behind his back, continued to look outwards.

"Speak!" he ordered in a deep voice.

"I have just been informed that the attempt to capture the mysterious man, has failed." he said, his voice was slightly shaky, he knew that the Prince did not tolerate failure and was not very receptive to such news.

"Is he dead?" Xizor asked

"No my prince. He came in looking for the whereabouts of Vader and when our men tried to stop him, he began a inhuman onslaught. They all fell at his feet." the vigo stated.

Xizor stood there in silence for a few moments, contemplating everything he heard.

"What about...what's his name?... Lo'Vn. Did he also die?" Xizor asked

"No my prince,

12. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Chapter 2 Part 2

Lord Vader meditated in his chambers, it was the one place he would never be distrubed unless he had give explict orders to do so. The chamber was large and mostly white in colour. Vaders thoughts as always
    fell on the fateful day that he fought is old master and former best friend Obi-Wan on Mustafar. That day he was transformed from a human into a mechanical
    monster. Most importantly it was the day he killed Padme. If only padme had listened to him and stayed on Coruscant, he told her he loved her and that he would comeback for her.
    Why did she break his trust?
    Why did she bring Obi-wan to him?
    Why did she hurt him, when he loved her so much?
    It was all Obi-wan fault, he tricked her.
    Obi-wan was jealous of how strong he had become, so he took everything away from him.
    His body, his wife and his unborn child. He was now a slave of Sidious, this was not what he had baragined for.
    He wanted to kill him after he learnt the secret of how to save lives, padme's life.But thanks to Obi-wan he will have to suffer for the rest of his existence.
    The hate began to swell in Vader, it was what kept him alive, the intense hatred he felt for his former master, dwelling in on the events of Mustafar kept the wounds fresh, kept the pain alive and kept him powerful in the darkside.
    The meditation turned into mental torture and anguish. He was so close to his dreams.....

He could still hear Padme's and Obi-Wan's voice crying out to him to stop his insanity, amongst the noise of lighsabers,his and Obi-Wan's lightsabers clashing. The noises began to deafen him and echoed to his very soul.

"Lord Vader" came a voice from within the chamber.

Vader broke his meditation and looked towards his right at the large metal doors, it was
    Admiral Weffenier.

"Yes Admiral" Lord Vader responded, his breathing making the only noise in the chambers.

"My Lord, it is ready as you have requested", Admiral Weffenier repiled.

"Excellent work Admiral. Make the immediate prepartions, I will be joining you in a few moments." Vader responded upon hearing the news.

"As you say my Lord", Weffenier bowed slightly and walked out.

Vader continued to look at the doors, his mind was now very clear, only his breathing could be heard.

Deep in the catacombs of Vaders illustrious palace was a special training facility that had been
    constructed by the most elite in the Imperial forces. It consisted of a large monitoring room, which boasted the most sophisticated weapons technology found anywhere in the galaxy. This was where some of Vader's personnel designed and implemented simulation battles for the sith lord. The monitoring room overlooked a huge multi floored training room, which would be redesigned for every session, known as the Spector Room.

The personnel were all busy at work, Admiral Weffenier was overlooking everything making sure that all was perfect for the sith lord.
    The elevator at the back of the monitoring room lit and the speed of the lift dereasing in velocity could be heard. Weffenier turned to face the it, the lift opened and Vader stepped out. Vader stood at first and surveyed all the activity taking place before him.

"My lord everything has been attended to, I can assure that the Magna guards are now even stronger than the previous one you fought." Weffenier said boldly his chest filling with pride.

The Magna Guards were originally part of the seperatist army and henchmen to General Greivous. As Anakin, he had fought against them in numerous battles during the Clone Wars, they were designed to fight jedi. General Greivous was a great military
    tactition and strategist. When he designed them, they were very efficient at repelling attacks from the jedi.
    The one thing that made them stand out the most was their primary weapon, the electrostaffs, a weapon that
    could easily repel an attack by a lightsaber. The Emperor played both sides of the Clone Wars and as a result knew of the schematics of the Magna Guards. There was seldom anything that got past the Emperor, the plan

13. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Chapter 2 Part 3

Lord Vader walked down the flight of steps, his boots made an echoing sound on the steal surface. As he got to the bottom there was a small corridor that was white in colour and at the end of it was a huge blast door that led into the Spector Room. Vader steadily walked the narrow walkway and as he approached the door, a bright red light flashed on the left hand side of the door and motion sensors picked up Vader?s movement and opened the door. As he entered the door immediately shut behind him. Vader looked around the room, each time he entered it looked different, a different look, different surroundings, it meant it was always going to be a challenge for him, as there was always a few surprises that were laid out. The large Spector Room, on this occasion consisted of an empty floor and five suspended platforms, each one having a square surface and all of them arranged to create a pyramid structure. The room was also lit with a deep blue fluorescent light. Vader stood breathing, he walked forward so that he was now in the centre of the room, the first two platforms were on either side of the room, and with each level they converged to just one at the top. Vader was now one with the force; he reached out with his right hand and took the lightsaber hilt from his waist. He ignited it and a bright shiny red colour clashed with the blue lighting of the room. Vader?s breathing was now silenced by the humming of the blade. With an instant, a Magna Guard was upon him with a strike from the elector staff. The strike came from Vader?s right straight towards his head, Vader raised the blade up and deflected the shot back, the Magna Guard held its ground and brought in a series of swipes most of them aimed at Vader?s mid section, Vader pulled his torso inwards and extended outwards with his arms and lightsaber to meet the head on attack. He was backed up a bit by the assault. The Magna Guard used both ends of the staff like it was a double edged lightsaber. The Magna Guard first delivered a shot over head and as Vader blocked it, brought the bottom side up for an upward thrust at Vader?s exposed chest, Vader side stepped to his left so that he now at an angle to the guard, twisting his blade around he released one hand off the lightsaber and brought in a wide swing at the his opponent, the Magna Guard blocked it with the staff?s lower end and repelled Vader?s blade back ever so slightly. Before Vader could get in another shot he sensed danger in the force, another Magna Guard came at him from behind, Vader swiftly turned to meet his attacker, the second guard brought the staff in with a wild swing towards Vader?s left thigh, Vader pulled his blade down to meet the strike, as he did, he used his power to lift the staff back into the air with tremendous force and spun around to meet the first guards strike at his neck. He duelled with the first guard , pushing him back with some powerful thrusts targeted primarily at the guards lower limbs, he made enough distance so that he was able to move between his two adversaries.

In the control room and anxious Admiral Weffeiner and his colleagues watched on, their eyes following every movement, no one dared to comment or even make a sound out of fear and respect for the Sith Lord.

Vader backed away from the first guard, the two Magna Guards began to change their attack formation, and they were both standing in line with each other on the sides of the room and created a V shaped formation with Vader centred in the middle. They moved together, each step exactly the same. Vader knew the attack was going to be on him within mere moments. He raised the blade in front of himself pointing it towards the centre, then eyed up the guards as they approached., they we were inches away from striking distance, at that moment Vader force jumped forward into a forward somersault and landed behind them. They were now together with little space to move. Vader turned around and aggressively started to back the Magna Guards up together, the strikes were intense but precise, he bro

14. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Chapter 2 Part 4

Dusk was settling on Ord Mentell, the sky had turned into a very strong deep purple colour. Wynn had been walking for a long time through the city of Juxity. After the devastation that he brought to the Wentek bar, it was as usual time to reflect on his actions. Was what he was doing right? Did he have to kill all those that opposed him? Was it revenge or obsession? The thoughts ran through his mind in a million different ways, he contemplated each thing he did since he began his quest and reassured himself yet again that there was no other way. Vader showed his love no mercy and was going to return the favour with interest. Wynn walked into the space port section of the city, there were many ships a lot of them Imperial ones, taking off and landing, the sky was alive with activity. Wynn however was not in the mood to marvel the beauty around him. His hair flowing freely in the wind, most of which generated by the large amounts of ships, he held his suitcase close by his right hand side by an extended arm. Captain Dugari had been following Wynn ever since he set foot out of the Wentek Bar, but made sure that he was not noticed by his target, it was not that hard for him. Wynn had done one sweep of the area upon leaving the bar, after which he was too consumed in his own thoughts, Captain Dugari?s life was made easy as a result, however he stayed in the shadows.

Wynn walked up to an open market square, the square was surrounded by large building most of which belonged to the trading companies that were exporting good son and off the planet. A lot of the individual were either pilots that had just landed or those that were waiting to take off. Wynn stood by a tall marble pillar that was the centre piece of the square, and looked around, he glared at the pilots a lot of who glared back at him. Many thoughts crossed his mind; most notably he wondered if anyone had recognised him, it was apparent that he was very quickly making a reputation for himself.

?Where is he? He knows that I need to speak to him. I have to confess to someone, he always does this? Wynn said to himself, it was obvious that he was very annoyed and getting impatient.

Jekl was Wynn?s only true friend; the two knew each other since childhood. Despite Jekl not agreeing with Wynn?s methods of dealing with this situation he helped him reluctantly through his quest. Jekl would always try to find out places where Wynn could get any clues, however his stomach churned at the prospect that his own life was in danger because of Wynn?s escapades. Wynn kept a guilty conscience always and talking to Jekl helped him lesser it some.

?Hey stranger? A soft female voice came from behind Wynn; he turned around within an instant.

It was a young fair skinned woman with a lean build dressed in a tight black outfit, she had very small black hair, barely more than a few inches long, however she a had a very large purple coloured fringe that came across her face and covered his right eye and cheek. Her left eye showed that they were a strong hazel colour. Her lips were sensuous and she was very sultry in appearance. Wynn was a little stunned by her stunning beauty.

?Can I help you? I?m not sure that we?ve met before? Wynn replied as he looked at her head to toe dumbfounded.

?I hope that we can help each other? the young woman replied as she smiled, looking Wynn deep in the eye, she extended her right hand.

?My name?s Kerri Oceano? she said. Wynn looked at her hand, he could not shake her right hand as his had a suitcase of much importance in his. Kerri saw this and then extended her left hand, Wynn shook it.

?I?m Wynn Annexsus, how can we help each other?? Wynn answered back, he had now totally forgotten about his confession and Jekl. His eyes and thoughts were on her and why she was so interested in him.

?Well how can I say this? I don?t want it to sound like that I have been stalking you? Kerri said, laughing slightly. Wynn?s expression changed to one that showed a lot of confusion; however he decided to keep quite whil

15. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    The next update is taking me sometime to write up, alot of things take place and I want to make sure that it runs smoothly, so I will be posting the conclusion to chapter 2 probably on Friday or Saturday.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.