main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit One Canon - Merging Legends and the New Canon - TFA spoilers, very much so

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sinrebirth , Jan 8, 2016.

1. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    ok that would actally make snice way Darth Vader would stop fighting Kanan and Ezra becuase he had to deal with the events of Force Unleash 2 and also escaping from the rebels

Vialco, Sinrebirth and PCCViking like this.
  2. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    And that would lead him to recuperating on Mustafar by the time of the events of Rogue One.

3. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    So it goes
    Rebels season 3 but during that time Vader is dealing with Starkiller and is captured once he free somehow goes to his Castel on Mustafar to recuperated and the Rogue One happens
    So i look at the wookie and it says that the first force unleash took place in both 3bby and 2bby because shaak ti died 3 bby and starkiller dies 2 bby so i can assumed that starkiller help make the rebel allangince bigger then created it which i am perfectly fine of retconing snice i didn't like how he was the one to found it anyway. So the first force unleash takes place after rebels season 2 and the second one takes place during season 3 of rebels.

SateleNovelist11 and PCCViking like this.
  4. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    I honestly now agree with the post I made in 2015 once more. I can accept both the old EU and the new Disney canon as alternate universes or even as merged in my head-canon.

This is all thanks to Ahsoka in Seasons 3, 4, 5, and 7 of TCW, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Andor.

Honestly, I liked how Rey was presented in Episode 7. But I did not like how she was degraded and turned into target practice for Kylo Ren in Episodes 8 and 9. I blame Johnson and Abrams for this.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertai...ason-daisy-ridley-almost-quit-star-wars.html/

Hell, I remember reading articles about how Daisy Ridley didn't like how their relationship was handled. They shafted Finn, who was learning to be a stronger person. He and Rey could have, like, become close, grown apart temporarily, and then come back together more resilient to the First Order than ever before. They both could have taken down Ren. Or Rey could have alone. It wouldn't matter either way. Both options would have rendered the Sequel Trilogy as the story I desired in 2015. I would have accepted it. And that's why the Sequel Trilogy is non-canon to me.

I can't really accept The Mandalorian as canon my head. I do like the show, mainly for its acting. But for now, the stuff they do between Episodes 3 and 4 is wonderful in my eyes. Dark in some ways. But Rogue One is, like, the ultimate EU movie. Yeah, it contradicts the original EU in some ways, but we have imaginations. We can make it work. And Andor is making R1 one better. It was a 93 before, but it shall rise. Hehehehe.

5. Golbolco

Golbolco Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2016
    This is getting out of hand, now there are two of them!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2022
    CosmoHender likes this.