main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

One Chance--OT/TPM AU starring Luke & Qui--In the hands of other authors now.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Clarus, Dec 12, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Zane

Darth Zane Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
    Top. I wanted to claim the 100th post

2. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
    Sorry for posting again but I just got my 500th post. Yay!!

3. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
  4. Clarus

Clarus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 18, 2000
    Okay, finally! Here we go!

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|
    As it turned out, "the girl" found them. Looking almost giddy, she turned the corner and, ignoring Qui-Gon, the strangers, and Obi-Wan completely, swept Anakin into a hug. "You idiot!" she laughed. "Moron! Do you know how stupid that was! Thank you!"

When she let him go, and long before he quit blushing, Anakin replied, "Uh . . ."

<Smooth as silk, my boy.> Qui-Gon told him mentally. He stepped forward. "Congratulations, your Majesty. It appears your planet is safe."

"Thanks to you, Master Jedi, and your apprentice."

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|
    Gotta go!!!!

5. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
    "Huh?" said Obi-Wan perplexed. "I didn't do anything. Unless you count helping to kill the sith, but I don?t' see how that saved your planet."

Amidala looked at Obi-Wan, amused, for a few seconds, and then continued speaking. "I'm not talking about you, silly. I'm talking about Anakin."

"Anakin?" Obi-Wan asked in shock.

Yes. Of course. Anakin is...."

But Obi-Wan cut her off. "Anakin is in serious trouble for taking a little joyride in a fighter." Obi-Wan said furiously, and a little jealously.

"That 'little joyride' saved my planet." Amidala replied defensively.

"Wha?" Obi-Wan was getting a little less furious and a little more jealous.

"Anakin somehow managed to blow up the Trade Federation's droid ship. Effectively neutralizing the threat to Naboo."

Qui-Gon looked down at Anakin approvingly, and put a fatherly arm around his shoulder. Obi-Wan saw this, and his jealously became a hundred percent.

"That's. Really. Great." Said Obi-Wan in a strained faux cheerful voice.

"Let's go get some rest." said Qui-Gon suddenly, "It's been a long, hard day for all of us. Your Majesty, will you give Anakin and my three companions a room?" Amidala nodded and they left. "Come with me, Padawan. We have to talk."

Next up. A nice father-son like talk between Obi and Qui. Hoped you liked the post.

6. Clarus

Sep 18, 2000
    ATTENTION: There will be NO love triangle!

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|
    Obi-Wan knew he was in trouble by the "I'm-your-master-and-you're-being-stupid" look Qui-Gon was was shooting him. When a door was finally closed behind them, Qui-Gon whirled, hair and cloak billowing impressively.

"*Jealous* of a *nine year old*?"

Obi-Wan ducked his head. Twenty-four or not, when Qui-Gon looked at him like that, he felt like he was about twelve.

"Let's examine this very closely, shall we? You are jealous, something I have never known you to be. But of what? A boy. A boy who doesn't even have peach fuzz yet. Now, explain the logic behind this."

"It's just that Queen Amidala--"

Qui-Gon held up his hand. "Wait just one minute. You also have a crush on the Queen?!"

"Well, y--"

"Padawan, I love you dearly, but the next time we go on a mission if you do not read the summary I provide, I will cut your life short. Understood?"

"I beg your pardon, Master?"

"You'd better beg hers, too. She's fourteen."

Obi-Wan looked like he'd just been poleaxed. "F-f-f-f-fourteen??"

"Yes, fourteen. Which makes what you were planning illegal in all but two star systems--and neither of those are in the Republic, so don't even think about it."

"F-f-f-f-f-f-f-fourteen??"

"Try this one, Padawan: s-s-s-s-s-statutory rape."

Obi-Wan promptly collapsed.

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|
    Clarus, who passed her AP Government exam with a 120 out of 100!!!!!!!!, is feeling a bit strange, so please forgive this post, as it is quite goofy.

7. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
    Love Triangles are bad. I finished all but one of my exams today, and I'm feeling good. I got an 83% on my Geometry test! That is good considering that I was expecting nothing above a seventy-five.

"F-f-f-f-f-f-fourteen?!" loved it. I'll try to think of something to write.

8. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
  9. Clarus

Sep 18, 2000
    *peeks around corner, sees no one.*

It looks like it's just you and me, DZ. Oh well. In that case, it's safe to dance!!

*chicken dance begins* Today's my eighteenth birthday! Today's my eighteenth birthday! All kinds of stuff is legal! All kinds of stuff is legal!

*stops dancing, assumes very serious pose*

Seriously, guys. If there is anybody out there at all, please let us know! I don't care if you're a lurker and all you say is "hi". It works! I just feel like I'm writing to an empty room . . . It's a bit depressing.

10. Lilu

Lilu Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2000
    Happy Birthsday!!
    - I remember my 18th year well. ;-)

Just letting you know that I'm lurking this board. - But I don't even have the writing talents to come up with a new way of saying "Great Story".

11. Clarus

Sep 18, 2000
    Thank you, Lilu!!

Eightteen doesn't seem much different from seventeen,yet, but I'll give it a few days ;D

To everybody else who might be lurking: See what Lilu did? It is so easy! And I bet it didn't hurt a bit! :)

Please, guys, please please please please please!

12. Maeve Nadia

Maeve Nadia Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2000
    I'm here!

Well, at least for now, and then I'm gone for about a week....but I'm still here now!

And happy birthday! I can remember 18--it didn't seem too different from 17 (and to tell you the truth, 19 hasn't been so much different either, but legality is nice)

:) Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear clarus...

Ok, I've had too much caffeine and I'm going to go bash my head into the nearest convienent wall for a while...

13. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
    Happy Birthday. I'll be 15 in...uh...55 days. Nothing is legal to me yet, and it won't be for another three years. Except driving

All these people talking about remembering thier 18th birthday is making me feel young and inexperienced.

Anyways I'll have some sort of post written when I stop being lazy.

14. Princess Sari

Princess Sari Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 8, 2000
    I'm just looking forward to f-f-f-f-f-fourteen. ::grin::

UP!

15. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
    Yay. I am not the youngest person here!

<I'm finally getting to say this.> Yah, I remember my fourteenth birthday. It wasn't much different from my thirteenth one.

16. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
    I tried to write something, but nothing was coming. I have fallen ill with a serious case of writer's block!

I'll try to think of something more, but if you if you have anything written, Clarus, go ahead and post.

17. Clarus

Sep 18, 2000
    Okay, let's throw something together, eh?

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Padme had left them alone to go do queenly things, and it had been reduced to a staring contest. Leia stared at Anakin. Luke stared at Anakin. Han stared at Anakin. Anakin stared right back.

"Hi," the boy offered finally.

No response.

"Uhm . . . I'm Anakin Skywalker."

The other three blinked in unison.

"I, uh, build stuff."

Crickets chirp and pins drop.

"I've never talked to a bunch of mute people before."

More synchronized blinking.

Anakin snorted and crossed his arms over his chest, looking away. When he glanced back at them, they were *still!* staring!!

"DO I HAVE A ZIT OR SOMETING???"

Qui-Gon and a very contrite-looking Obi-Wan entered the room just at that moment. Qui-Gon raised an eyebrow again, causing Han to blink in envy, while Luke and Leia continued to stare at Anakin.

"Master Qui-Gon! They're freakin' me out!" Anakin cried, running to the master. Qui-Gon looked down at the boy, smiled.

"We still have to talk about you, fighters, and the exact meaning behind 'stay there.'"

Anakin swallowed.

(I'm gonna die . . . I'm gonna die . . . )

18. Princess Sari

Jun 8, 2000
    lol Ani's "conversation" with them was hilarious!

19. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
    I loved that. <I, uh, build stuff.> Hilarious.

Like I said, I'll try to write something later.

20. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
    <I'm gonna die....I'm gonna die....>

Anakin swallowed again and said, "Are you going to give me a chance to explain, or are you going to kill me now?"

Qui-Gon took a seat where Anakin had sat before, motioned to Obi-Wan to sit beside him, and motioned for Anakin to begin.

Anakin looked around the room for a second, noting that the three strangers were still staring at him, blinking, then he started to talk.

"It's really not my fault," Anakin paused when Qui-Gon did his eyebrow lifting thing again, "when you look at it from my point of view."

"Points of View? I'll have to remember that." said Obi-Wan musingly.

Everybody in the room turned their attention to Obi-Wan. "Don't mind me," Obi-Wan cried out, "Anakin's the one you've got to focus on."

"Right." said Qui-Gon, "You were saying something about point of view?"

"Ok," said Anakin, "I was sitting in the cockpit, like you told me to, but then I saw that Padme was in trouble. So I started the fighter up and shot those stupid robots, but then I couldn't stop the stupid thing. Me and R2 figured out that the fighter was on auto-pilot, and it was taking us to the battle! R2 wasn't able to get us off of auto-pilot until we were right in the middle of the carnage."

"But instead of trying to go back to the surface, you decided to blow up the spaceship? Do I have that part right?" Qui-Gon said sarcasticly.

"No."

"Well then, clarify what exactly happened for me."

"Ok, when R2 got us off of auto-pilot the only thing that I was worried about was getting away from the people trying to kill me. I accidently flew into the ship when I was trying to get away from this one fighter. Anyways, once the fighter stopped, the first thing I tried to do was get out of there. But the ship wouldn't start. It was about then that the droids started trying to kill me. I fired two rockets, to kill the droids, and tried to start the fighter again. This time it worked, and I got out of the ship, right before it exploded. The first thing I did once I was out of there was get back to the surface. So, as you can see, it really wasn't my fault."

"Yeeeeaaah" said Qui-Gon sarcasticly.

"When you look at it from my point of view."

"Point of view. Uh huh"

Anakin looked around the room, looking for someone to back him up. Seeing that he had no legs to stand on he sighed and accepted his fate.

21. Clarus

Sep 18, 2000
    Cute, DZ. Only, would a nine year old use the word "carnage"? Hm. I guess if you're the Chosen One you do whatever you feel like, right?

Somebody please respond

22. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
  23. Princess Sari

Jun 8, 2000
    Points of view... hehe

24. reklawyks

reklawyks Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 9, 2000
    Interesting. I can't wait to find out what happen next :D

25. Vee

Vee Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 16, 2000
    Surprisingly, nine-year-olds *do* use the word "carnage." They also sing "Kyle's Mom is a B***h," from my experience with my cousin.

Eighteen means no more Entertainment Nazis bugging you at the movie theatre. I've been eighteen since August 15th and I still haven't gotten over that thrill of flashing ID to the person in the ticket booth and actually receiving a ticket to a movie filled with carnage or naked people or something "inappropriate" that my parents would've taken me to since my infancy if only I'd asked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.