One choice (Obi-Wan story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Erin-Starlight, Mar 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueangel Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh don´r worry, I think you´ll find the best way do go on! Don´t forget, it´s your fic! You allone know what´s behind everything!!

PLEASE HURRY UP!!

blueangel
  2. Erin-Starlight Jedi Knight

star 1
    blueangel : Thanks ! Glad to see you here ! I hope so. I know but it's still hard to figure out what's going to work.

I am always trying to do longer post than I read all your posts and I can't wait anymore. I guess I should have a peroid of time when I don't look on the boards. When you check on them everyday, it's offical that your addicted.
    /Intriguing. So the master succeed in reaching the boy over their bond. It?s remarkable how strong their bond is. Hmm...this should make breaking young Kenobi all the more enjoyable. How sad that Master Qui-Gon Jinns? efforts were for nothing./ This would be fun, the boy would never know what hit him.

/Mas--what ?/Questions quickly sprang to mind, yet their answers were more elusive. Thoughts ran like quicksilver, their intents blurred together. The truth would be hidden perhaps forever if not for the youths? greatest strength. Even though he was being forced to forget what he knew to be true, his heart refused to do so. Only time would tell if that was be enough..

?Are you all right ?? A female voiced called Obi-Wan back to the here and know his master often joked about. /Where is he ? / Shaking his head in a vain attempt to clear it, he sighed in defeat. ? Yes, I guess I?m just a bit tired.? The Lanoro boy stopped singing and stared curiously at Obi-Wan. ?Kenobi, before dawn, Kenobi--.? Jasko laughed nervously pointing to the Jedi, never letting his eyes drift away. ?Oh Jask...,? Caltema turned away from her brother, unable to see anymore. ?Can I talk to you for a moment ?? She asked already tugging at his Jedi robes. ?Uh, sure.? Obi-Wan replied, glad have an excuse to leave.

Once they left the sleep chamber Caltema beckoned the Jedi closer. ?Look, I?m grateful for all you have done for us?but we need to get out of here. I can?t lose my father and brother like the others.? /It figures. Nothing?s ever enough for them. They have to have the Jedi hold their hands and babysit them. Deadcells./ The youth knew what he was thinking was not proper thoughts for a padawan. He didn?t really care, it wasn?t his problem. /Stupid helpless deadcells./ The dark voice hissed again. This time Obi-Wan realized to his horror what was happening.

/Force ! I can?t believe I actually used that hateful term ! Thank the force I didn?t say it out loud !/ The term ?Deadcell? was a old term that was said to be started but the Sith of old. It had to do with the fact that now force sensitive did not have the high mida-choloen count. Eventually it became known as the most hateful racist term a Jedi or Sith could use. In fact at the temple any Padawan that used it even once was punished severally.

??Then my brother started saying ?twilight? and I have no idea what?s going on. What do you think we should do ?? The girl said bringing the boy out of his train of thought once more. His first instinct was to call upon his master for help. Another test of their bond proved fulite as he was once again greeted with the same static. An unusual desire to blame his master for his current situation almost overcame the ginger-haired boy. Yet?something deep inside halted that urge. /This is insane, I can?t be angry at Master Qui-Gon. I have to stay focused./

While the teenagers confided with each other, Jasko listened to the hissing raspy disembodied voice. One that spoke only to him, calling him forth. ?Come young Jasko. It is time you joined your family.? Yes, he had to leave this place, he had much to do.
  3. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Is Obi turing now....[face_shocked]

MUST
  4. Erin-Starlight Jedi Knight

star 1
    Arwen: You'll see. Oh, okay. I'm bored anyway. I write til I hit my writers' block again.
    "No !" Kenobi surpressed a groan. Now what ? He didn't feel like handling anymore of this drama tonight. /I'm exhasted, I don't want to deal with this Bantha fodder./ "What is it ?" He asked instead, molding his tone to one of concern that he didn't feel at the moment. It was hard enough to think straight much less put up much of a fight.

"My brothers' gone..." Even though it was a barely audible utterance, her voice seemed to wail to the boy. He winced as it rang loudly in his ears. Not waiting for the obvious, Obi-Wan went straight for Caltemas' fathers' room. As he expected, it to was empty. /Perfect, just great. I was really looking forward to a good nights' sleep. Thank you ever so much Master for picking this spot for a vaction. We'd be better off staying on the toxic planet we just came back from. Why does the force hate me ?/

"Let's go after them." Caltema nodded.

//Hee hee ! Now this is fun ! I haven't had so much fun for two thousand years ago ! Not so easy fighting off the influance now is it Kenobi ? Of course that would make it less intersting if you didn't struggle. The results will be the same though, so feel free to struggle all you want.//

"I have no idea why your doing this, and I truly don't care ! No reason for this could make sense ! You can't turn my Padawan to the darkside !" The tall proud Jedi proclaimed. Usually he could keep a cool head. Usually. With his young charge in danger he had lost his temper easily.

Both G'nish and Vendaa glanced over to Qui-Gon, with confused expessions plastered on their faces. "Is that what you believe we are doing ?" The woman qustioned. "We are doing nothing of the sort ! We were--are Jedi, we would never force one of our own to turn to the darkside !" G'nishs' face tightened momentaly before it fell. Qui-Gon was shocked at the amount of sorrow which flowed from the other. "The current situation with your student is the work of another. A agent of complete darkness and evil."

star 5
    So they aren't the ones whispering into poor Obi's mind? Hmmmmm.
  6. Denny Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey Erin-Starlgith this story is very intriguing! Please continue! I will be looking forward to updates! :)

Denny
  7. Ganki Force Ghost

star 3
    Is Obi going to turn soon... You are starting to fall behind with the Obi Angst ya know!

*cries* stupid deadcells. I love that term I am gonna use today and see what happens or how people roll there eyes at me when I say it LOL!

More soon please. It is looking great.
  8. Erin-Starlight Jedi Knight

star 1
    PadawanKitara: Nope. I'll tell you who they are in a while though.
    Denny : Hi ! Thanks. I try to update a lot but stuff usually gets in the way. I'm not use to people wanting me to update.
    Ganki: Yes, I am starting to fall backo on my Obi angst ! You like my term Deadcells ? LOL ! That great ! I always thought there should be a name the Sith called the "lesser lifeforms." Glad you like it. ;)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi lend Caltema Lanoro through the storm, barely noting the harsh cold. Funny, he use to think the girl was attractive. Now she seemed rather beneath noticing. Now he had to use his connection to the force as a radar to find her dull family. "Their both up a head, they won't get to far in the storm." /Hopefully their drown./ The bizarre voice giggled in the back of his mind. His skin crawled when the realization finally sunk in--that voice did not belong to him. /Wha--who are you ?!/

Silece was the only reply the boy recieved. Turning his attention once again to the here and now he gasp. Lightening came crashing down on him, sending him flying backwards. His throat was soon raw from screaming. He was alive but his body was in complete agony. "Block out the pain Padawan. A Jedi can over come the limitations of the body." Master Qui-Gon had told him many times before. Gritting his teeth the teenager limped to his side helping himself up.

/Be one with the force. It's your ally. Nothing else matters./ Obi-Wan chanted to himself using it to tune out the pain. Now he stood in the rain welcoming its' coldness. Taking slow unsteady steps he began to make his way back to where he was repelled. The throbbing slowly ceased as he conutined onward towards his goal. People needed his help, he could not falter. The need of the masses were great than those of the indivial.

A pickling through the force forewarned of danger. Obi-Wan leaped out of harms way just seconds before the lightening stuck again. /BLUE LIGHTENING ?! It couldn't be force lightening !/ The padawan ducked and rolled each time the bolts came at him. He already had a taste of their full power, it was not a experance he wanted repeated. Each time the bolts came closer and closer. They were targeting him ! /It's targeting me but what about--/

"CALTEMA !!!"

"What do you mean this is not your doing ? " Qui-Gon gasped. None of this made any sense to him. Why in the world would two Jedi be involved in his capture if this were true ?

The woman--Vendaa motioned for G'insh to be silent. She kneed before the Jedi Master. "We can not explain it all in length. Somethings you are simply not meant to know while you are in the plane of the living. What you can know of happened many years ago."

"Can't you tell me anything that can acount for this maddness ?!" The man bellowed his already dark eyes flashing. "We can do better than that. We can show you." Those were the last words he heard before darkness surrounded him.
  9. Denny Jedi Knight

star 3
    uuuh, this is getting so scary!

I´ll always look forward to updates Erin, you bet on that!

UP
  10. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    getting very VERY scared now

POST MORE!!!
  11. Angel_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Great posts, how could I miss them??

These two "shadows" or "ghosts" are not the really bad ones?? Sounds interesting, I ´ll need to know what they´ll show to Qui-Gon!!!

And who the hell use this force lightnings!! Can a dead one do something lke this??

NEED MORE SOON !!!!

Angel_Skywalker
  12. Erin-Starlight Jedi Knight

star 1
    Denny : Scary ? Really, cool I guess. This is my second fic and I never thought I'd write anything scary. I try to update regularly.
    Arwen : You too ? I'll see what I can do.
    Angel : "Can a dead one do something lke this?? " Not that I've heard of before. But then again this is fan fic. Hate to say it but your have to find out for yourself. (Mainly because I'm making this up as I go along.)
    Caltema shook had no idea why she ran away but she soon found herself at a small clearing. "Hello little girl, it's been a long time." The teenager could not repress a gasp from escaping her throat. Hidden in the shadows stood the form of a tall woman. "Mom...i-is that you ?" All she saw was the feral grin of a creature of the darkness. "Come closer my child, and find out for yourself."
    Obi-Wan stumbled down til connected with something solid. "Too much for you Kenobi ?" Force he was sick of that annoying hissing voice mocking him. Intinctly he reach over to his left hip for his lightsaber. /No !/ Only to discover it was missing from its' usual place on his belt.
    Qui-Gon marvelled in stun awe as the mermories of the spirits of the dead Jedi filled his minds' eye. "It all started two years after the defeat of the Sith Lord Exar Kun. A group of Jedi, ourselves included. You see we are--were aurgurs. Jedi with the gift of foresight into possible distant future. As such we also become aware of a rouge Jedi coming from Yavin Four. One who would return as a Sith if nothing was done."

Vandaas' narrative stopped as the Jedi came into view. Fifteen in all, two he now knew as G'nish and Vendaa.

"Master Huna can I ask you a question ?" A teen Qui-Gon would of guessed to be eighteen asked G'nish. The Jedi competely stone face looked down at the youth. "I believe you just did." The boy rolled his eyes slightly before he remembered his manners. "What is it Fuzi ?"

Fuzi opened his mouth to speak but no sound came out. Muffed snickers broke out amoung the other young Jedi. "Never mind Master. It was not important."

"We were the Senior members of the party. The others were but children, my student Fuzi the youngest of the party. We stayed on this planet for a year, waiting for this Sith. We would be ready for it. While our comrades fought the threat of the Sith, we waited. Never in our wildest dreams did we expect to find--such evil."
  13. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    You are getting as bad as RRK, explaining things s l ow l y
  14. Denny Jedi Knight

star 3
    ack... a puzzle type of story. lovely post Erin. very intriguing!

UP!!!
  15. Angel_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Great! But much too short!

They didn´t espected so much evil! That´s exiting! I hope Qui-Gon will find a way, after he will know the truth, to reunit himself with Obi!!

NEED MORE

Angel_Skywalker
  16. Erin-Starlight Jedi Knight

star 1
    PadawanKitara: I'm not really sure who RRK is but I'm sorry about that but I REALLY don't have much time to post. I guess I tried to hard to post as often I can.
    Denny : Thanks again Denny. I'll see if I can put more answers in the next one. Or at least finsh G'insh and Vendaas' flashback.
    Angel :Thanks! I know, sorry but like I said I rushed and don't have too much time. I'm a little behind on the project and have to devote more time to it.

Glad you liked it. :D I haven't planned that far ahead yet. :( Next post might be awhile in that I'll try to do the flashback and maybe get back to the teens.
  17. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  18. Denny Jedi Knight

star 3
  19. Ganki Force Ghost

star 3
    This is gettin scary *grabs Obi stuffed animal*

MORE!
  20. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    Obi stuffed animal? I want one too! :D
  21. Denny Jedi Knight

star 3
    I wan an Obi stuffed animal toooooo!

and I want more story.... please? :(
  22. Jedi_Nifet Jedi Master

star 4
    This is very interesting.
    Need more!
    Please, post soon
  23. Erin-Starlight Jedi Knight

star 1
    Arwen : I will, I just don't currently have the time.
    Denny: I will but like I said it will be awhile.
    Ganki : I'm afaird things are going to get even scarier for our Obi. *hugs Obi doll*
    Kitara : So do I !
    Denny : I will but if you guys want a longer posts with more answers you'll have to wait.
    Jedi_Nifet : Thanks ! :D We'll see. Hopefully this Saturday.
  24. Ganki Force Ghost

star 3
    *passes an Obi doll out to everyone* They are nice and huggable! Enjoy

*hugs her Obi stufffy*

UP!
  25. Denny Jedi Knight

star 3
    *grasps her Obi doll and hugs it*

Aaaaaah it´s so soft!

*runs away hugging Obi doll*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.