main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

One choice (Obi-Wan story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Erin-Starlight, Mar 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    *hugs Obi Doll*

MORE!!!

2. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    *Hugs Obi Doll*** Ok, you can come with me on my business trip, but there had better be a new post when I (we) come back!

3. Erin-Starlight

Erin-Starlight Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Ganki : *Eyes Obi doll* Oooh ! Yep, nice and huggable! ;) *hugs Obi stuffy*
    Arwen : Okay. *Still hugging Obi doll*
    Kitara : Okay, no prob, it already here.

Qui-Gon watched as his surroundings were dramatically changed. Fuzi stood next to a red head girl with dark emerald eyes. She smiled broadly at the boy, barely noting the fact that short Jedi Vendaa was present. ?Hi Fuzi, training again ? ? Even though the girls? voice was edged with critistem the apprentice regarded her fondly. ?Oh course, how else am I to become a Jedi, Zea.? He shot back in a playful tone. ? Oh please, training doesn?t prepare you for all the threats out there. A real Jedi learns the real lessons in the battlefield.? Zea rolled her eyes turning her back to the annoyed elder female Jedi glaring at her. ?Master Huna will not approve of your tone. Better watch what you say before Master Jivp tells on you.? ?Both of them were your Padawans ?? Jinn inquired G?nish. ?Yes.? The spirt stated simply. Two Thousand of years had changed the code, mainly because of the of a few problems. The Masters of old times were allowed to take as many students as they wished. Evenally that caused complations when dealing with so many became hard to control. Keeping track of all the padawans? progress not to mention the endless missions usually took there toll. Most likely to in the form of the darkside, hence the banning of more than one student was issued.
    /Why do I keep being dragged kicking and screaming into such situations ? The force must hate me./ Young Obi-Wan was at the verge of entering the darkness which clouded his thoughts. The same evil he felt around him, looming in the shadows. He was sick of fighting the false elements. The all to familiar crackling of blue lighting, and the odd gust of "wind" that threw him about.
    The teens already frail temper was already at its' end. Now his foe had to tax it even further with it's taunting hiss. //You really think your wrothy of being a Jedi ?! Don't make me laugh ! Your about as good as a deadcell in a fight ! Isn't that right--Oafy-Wan ?//

Even though it had been awhile seen he was called that, the old nickname still unnerved him. Obi-Wan hated it more than Master Yodas' cooking, which was saying a lot. It opened up old wounds, past failings and insercuraties.

Your never be a Jedi Oafy-Wan ! Your worthless !

I thought you were my friend !

I'm very disapointed in you Padawan.

"That does it !" Not wasting any words Obi-Wan race towards the menace at full spend. The boy did a series of flips landing gracefully, only to find his enemy had feld into the shadows.

4. blueangel

blueangel Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 8, 2001
    A post! Finally :)

No Obi, don´t listen to them, you are a great jedi!

One master with some students? Can you imagine Qui-Gon with Obi-Wan and two or three other students like him? The poor master would get a nervous break dwon, wouln´t he? :D

MORE PLEASE

ba

5. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Go Obi! *oops not supposed to help Obi on his way to the darkside am I?*

Please more soon *chomps down on some chocolate* yummmy!

Posty Wosty soon Erin!

6. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Blueangel : Yeah I posted ! Well yeah lots of teens like Obi would be tough on Qui. Still imagine if he had more students like the Adult Obi in TPM. Maybe he wouldn't of died. :( Kay, I'll see how far I can get on this one.
    Ganki : Maybe not but it looks like Obi could use all the help he can get. *eyes chocolate* I'm posting today. :) *will not eat chocolate. Will not eat chocolate.*
    Obi-Wan was about to race aimlessly around the planet in search of his foe, when he heard a low moan. A lean shape was hunched over another spawled out on the mossy ground. The first looked right up and Obi-Wan before it shieked. He barely had time to register that it was actually strange woman not an animal. The blond headed woman left without the body it had attacked, leaving behind a very confused padawan.

At his feet laid the girl that had taken him away from his master. "Caltema ?" It was hard to tell in the dark with her scratched up face. "Obi-Wan Kenobi ?" A barely audible voice asked. "Yes it's me, are you--" This night was from of suprises, the life of a Jedi was certianly never dull. Still Obi-Wan was completely taken of guard when the girl grabbed him, pulling him into a soft kiss.

A sense vanished for that instant, nothing else mattered to him. Ingoring everything else he kissed her back. Slowly the girl pulled away, taking his hand into hers. "Thank you." Gently kissing him on the cheek as Obi-Wan helped her to her feet. "I think it's best if we find the others now." She stated. The padawan nodded, still unable to speak. /So much for thinking shes' shy./

As Kenobi took point in front of her, Caltema grinned. He was too aborable. Glancing down into the puddle in front of her the girl frowned at her reflection. She stomped the heel of her boot into the puddle before spitting at the image. "Stupid deadcell."

7. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
  8. Denny

Denny Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 29, 2001
    oooh two posts and I failed to see!

great, Erin!

more please!

9. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    *hands over a chocolate bar to Erin* This is for your great post! *yummm....*

I just love that term DEADCELL! *lol* It is just so *squeal* cool. I sorta called my friend that yesterday and see just looked at me and rolled her eyes.

Great Post. Please more soon ^_^

UP >D *giggles*

10. Jedi_Nifet

Jedi_Nifet Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2002
    You mean those ancient turned jedi took these people's bodies? Interesting who is the one that overtook Caltema? ?[face_plain]

And Obi is going strait into the trap?! Poor guy

As for chocolate I think it's better with nuts ;)

Great posts! MORE SOON PLEASE!!!

11. Jedi_Nifet

Jedi_Nifet Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2002
    Sorry, double post

12. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    more.....

More...

More!

MORE!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!!!!!

MMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEE!!!!!!

*grins*

Gotten the hint yet?

I just found this, and I luv it!

13. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    good post. and look... I brought back chocolate dipped butter cookies from my trip. So, how about that next post :)

14. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    You guys are to nice. ;)
    Arwen: I'll work on that tomorrow.
    Denny : Thanks ! I'll work on it.
    Ganki :*eyes chocolate until she gives in and takes a bite* Thanks, LOVE chocolate! *Yum !* You do like the Deadcell term! Before this story is over I'll probaly use it a few more times. ;) Did you explain to your friend what it meant ?
    Jedi_Nifet: Uhh...kind of. It's hard to say when your writing it as you go. The only thing I'm sure on and won't change is the ending. You'll see.
    Yeah Obi always finds himself in these situations doesn't he ?
    Sometimes chocolate is better with out nuts. Thanks !
    Jedi_Nieft : No prob. :)
    Jacinta_Kenobi : THAAAANK FOR FEEEEDBACK ! Always great to have another reader. Aww, thanks.
    Kitara : Good to have you back. :) *Stares at chocolate dipped butter cookies* Uh...sure...I'll see when I can do that. /Eat the cookies./ *Erin struggles to resist the urge to eat more chocolate goodies*

15. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Okay here it is. I thought this would help a bit with the flashbacks and the present timeline. The flashbacks might last a little longer than I orginally planned. This might answer a few questions but create a couple more.
    ****** FLASHBACK ******
    "But it's not fair !" Young Zea shouted at the small Jedi Vendaa. "Master Huna always has to agree with his favorite student Fuzi ! I'm older than he is, I should be learning about the advance lessons !" Her temper matched her firely red hair. Her sharp green eyes narrowed at her current listener. "Well with a temper like that it's no wonder you're not making any progess." The older woman reponsed cooly.

"Yes you are a year older than Fuzi, but your training begun later than his. Perhaps if you learned to--" Zea laughed bitterly in spite of her better efforts. "Please, we both know the REAL reason." She muttered almost beneath a whisper,yet the Master still heard her.
    "Master G'nish would never do that ! I'm ashamed you would even think that !" For the first time since they arrived at Yavin Four Zea felt the sharp disappoving look of her elder. "I'm sorry...I..." Vendaa shook her head sadly. "You're always sorry but you never do anything to prove yourself. I knew if I trained you I'd just end up going easy on you. Listen to your master Zea."
    ****** The next day ******
    "I've hardly seen you all week Zea. Where have you been going ?" G'nish looked the girl over, something had changed about her. She seemed sadder and...something else he couldn't yet name. "I was exploring the jungle a bit." The girl gave a half hearted smile to Fuzi who simply nodded back. "You know it's not safe to travel alone. We came here for the sole purpose of discovering the Sith that we all sensed in our visions. You could of gotten yourself killed !" The red head shrugged. "Master visions do not always come true--you have said as much yourself. Besides I can take care of myself."

The boy halted his training excerises and stared at the pair. This would not be good. "Some visions don't come to pass, but we are the aurgurs Zea. Ever since the very first order there have been a select few who saw into the distant future to foretell events past their life time. Like the rest rest of us--you were gifted with this sight. Be mindful of the future or your lack of attention will cause your downfall. Now make yourself useful and train with Fuzi."

Instead of aurging as per usual for her, Zea threw her master a dazzling smile. "Of course master." Iginting her golden lightsaber she stood in her ground before her friend. "Anytime your ready." She purred. Not wasting any words her partner attack in a upper cut--which Zea easily batted away. Another thrust came towards her neck, but once again she effortlessly blocked it. Fuzi looked shocked, perhaps because his sparring partner was only fighting one handed.
    "Well are you going to stare wide eyed at me with your jaw dropped all day or are you going to challenge me ?" The boy bit his lower lip, a move that both his friend and master knew well. Fuzi was now going to use a more forceful move.
    Launching into a frontal assualt he move his arms up for what appeared to be a high attack. Then quickely changing his movement he struck downwards towards her midsection. The blow never connected. Zea had seen the attack coming and with lightening fast moves flip over him. Next she landed a swift kick to his back. Fuzi fell forward dropping his red saber in the process. Rolling on his back he stopped as golden energy blade came down towards the boys' neck.

"Consider yourself offical dead. Which means I win." For a tense moment Fuzi laid on his back with the lightsaber directed at his neck. "Zea, the match is over. You can release him now." Their master called out to her. "Of course master." She said sweetly disenging her weapon. She reached down to her fallen partner with her free hand."Come on kiddo, up and at them."

The boy winced at the "kiddo" part but took her hand anyway. "You were really amazing ! I never seen anything--where

16. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Kool post Erin!!

MORE SOON!!

MTFBWY
    Arwen

17. Denny

Aug 29, 2001
    great job, Erin!

More!

18. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Good post- here, have some more cookies :)

19. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Awren : You like ? Cool ! Okay. ;)
    Denny : Thank you ! :D Sure !
    Kitara : Thanks ! :D *takes a few more cookie.*
    This next part gave me the creepys ! But I figure it makes more sense than my other idea.
    ******** PRESENT ******
    "Do you know where we're going ?" The blond haired girl asked her companion. She looked him over for a moment. It would be upon them soon, the moment of truth. Where Obi-Wan Kenobi s' true alliance laid. His life had been planned out long before he was even born. Even though he was more of a challege than foreseen, fate could not be changed.
    "I...I think so." Obi-Wan had been eerily quiet ever since their shared kiss. That was to be expected. He never saw it coming and that had caught him off guard. From there it was childs' play to start the connection again. Now the ginger haired boy was falling back under the dark influance. Though he had no yet crossed that fine line between light and darkness yet he was close. "What do you feel Obi-Wan." She whispered in his ear.

"Darkness, pulling me...ripping me apart--drawing me forth to somewhere nearby." Normally he won't worry another save his master about his current situation. These were not normal times. "Is it the force ? If so aren't you suppose to follow it's command ?" She asked innocently kissing his cheek. As if he'd been slapped in the face the padawan jerked back. He just stared at her for an mintue that seemed to go on forever. His blue/green eyes widen flashing with fear.

"Who are you ?" Those words were the only ones that could escape his lips. The girl laughed as he recoiled slightly. Gripping his wrist tightly she pulled him closer to her. Obi-Wan was amazed how fast she moved. Caltema, or whoever she was pulled him into her embrace. "Your future. Now hush before I have to hurt you."
    ****** FLASHBACK ******
    "WHAT HAPPENED ?!" Vendaa shook the body of Zea. The girls' body was totally limp, her breath ragged, and freah blood stained her tunic. "Come on please wake up !" G'nish pushed the other seven Jedi aside and made his way to his fallen student. "Master ?" She called out to him. "I'm here my padawan. What happened--who did this to you--"

"The others are dead...there was a struggle..." The red head said almost as a after thought. "I won." She muttered to herself. "We'll get you some help--" Master Hunas' hand brushed against the girls' silver chain. "Let go of that !" She yanked away from the other.

20. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    NOOOO OBI! Don't fall for that DEADCELL! err....

*bies finger nails* that was creepy!

Sorry about missing the last post Erin! More soon ver very soon right. Please. I'll add a nice little Ewan plushie *stuffy* with the post! PLEASE! *eye twitches*

heehee Nice post ^_^

21. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    Interesting posts ;) ! This time Obi-Wan is really in trouble, there´s no one he can trust and the dark side is sourounding him ready to attack! *Grr*

The happenings in the past are very exiting, but I´ve the bad feeling that there won´t be a happy end, right? [sad_grin]

MORE SOON PLEASE !!!!

Angel_Skywalker

22. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    It sounds like trouble from the past has caught Obi-Wan and he just figured it out. Not too late, I hope.

23. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Ganki : I know, you know it was creepy when you creep yourself out. Hey no prob Ganki ! I can't really say right now. I'm at my sisters' college (after a six hour drive.) I had to sneak away to look at the boards. Either Sunday or Monday.Ewan Stuffie ?! Aww....
    Angel : Thanks ! Yeah he's in trouble ! As for a happy ending, I can't tell you much but I suppose it's all a certain point of view whether the ending is happy or tragic.
    Yes I know I'm weird.
    PadawanKitara : Well yes he's in deep trouble. But this storys' not over yet. gtg.

24. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    Ah! So we have to wait until the end before we know happy or not? *snief* That´s torture!

PLEASE POST SOON !!!!

Angel_Skywalker

25. Denny

Aug 29, 2001
    ACK, Sithspit! ?[face_plain] I was really starting to like that Caltema girl, but now I´m scared. Well Obi´s scaring me a little too, but I had hopes for the girl... now... don´t know.

I have a bad, bad feeling about this. :p

Can´t wait for more Erin! Keep up the good work!

Denny [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.