One choice (Obi-Wan story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Erin-Starlight, Mar 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    Tickets for the fight are just about sold out- so when does the show start?
  2. Ganki Force Ghost

star 3
    I want a ticket! *waves hand* how muche Kitara? *goes through her pocket and comes out with some crumbled up dollars* hope thats enough! *hands over the handfull of crumpled money!*

YAY I GOT A TICKET! Now what date was the show opening?

UP!
  3. Angel_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    UP! I need a ticket as well. When does the fight start finally? NEED MORE SOON !!

Angel
  4. Erin-Starlight Jedi Knight

star 1
    Kitara :Sorry about that, my computer has been acting up. Everytime I get on it cuts me off ! :( Last time I wrote the whole time on here and it cut me off ! It erased all my stuff. :_| I'll try to have more later.
    Ganki :It starts today. I'm not use to writing lightsaber duels so please bear with me.
    Angel : It's here. Well not all of it because of my darth computer.
    At first it seemed like the odds were against the charging dark Jedi under young Zeas? control. They were a bit out numbered. A fury of bright flashes whizzed past the young padawan as the intense battle continued. Vendaa sat stunned as her daughter left her side to retrieve her lightsaber. ?Now...? She roared above the duelists? battle. ?Which one of you is dense enough to take me one ?? Zeas? eyes fell to her mother still gawking at her, to Fuzi clutching his still sore jaw, finally to her master. ?Come on master, aren?t you curiously to learn how much I?ve learned ? ? A look of regret filtered across Master G?nish s? face as he ignited his lightsaber. ?I am truly sorry my padawan that I have failed you. I should have seen it sooner...?

The red head groaned loudly and began to pace impatiently. ?Are you done with the pity trip yet ? I?d prefer to one with the duel sometime in THIS lifetime !? Still her master stood his ground awaiting her to attack first, which the girl was only to happy to do. The fist blow as a difficult backhanded move that would have gutted a lesser duelist instantly. G?nish batted it away with little effort. Zea was enraged bringing her lightsaber back at her teacher in a fury of swips and slashes. He blocked all her attempt a little less easily. He faked going for her throat, which she blocked. Talking advantage of Zea s? mistake he brought his emerald blade down to her other shoulder. She screamed in agony but it did not drop her weapon this time.

Not wanting the older Jedi to take the upper hand she tried a daring move. Bearing her saber to down to his right hand, she put all her weight behind thrusting the weapon. The Jedi master was too slow and burnt his hand against the golden blaze. The fight progessed and G'nish no longer seemed to have the advange. They were equals now, their skill with the lightsabers were equally as fiece. The only pair that were not in the mist of Jedi fight watched as the two people that meant the most to them fought each other the death.

Vendaa wondered if G'nish was holding back. Either way all hope was lost. If the Jedi had been fighting with all his might than death was certain for Zea. If he wasn't than the girl would not doubt use that weakness against once mentor.

star 5
    not bad erin

Hope to see more soon!!!
  6. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
  7. Ganki Force Ghost

star 3
    *clpas histarically* THAT WAS GREAT! *

pats erin on the Shoulder* that wasn't a bad lightsaber fight it was a.....GREAT lightsaber fight! ^_^

PLEASE MORE SOON! Oh and......UPPPERS!

8. Angel_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I think you´ve done the fight pretty well, I like it much :D
    I hope that more is coming soon ;)

Angel
  9. Denny Jedi Knight

star 3
    good job, Erin! :)

eagerly waiting 4 more

Cheers!
  10. Erin-Starlight Jedi Knight

star 1
    Awren :Thanks Awren ! :) There will be but I'm putting in something differnt too.
    Kitara :Thanks for reponding Kitara. :)
    Ganki :
    *Bows to claps. Then takes out Obi doll to play with.* Thanks Ganki ! :)
    Angel : Thank Angel ! :) This next part may not work too well, but I think it might make Zea more of a person or character.
    Denny : Thanks Denny ! :) Okay I can take a hint. Warning deaths are to be expected in this story.

The aguish cries of the dying Jedi kept threatening to distract G'nish. With his right hand burnt and still throbbing he switched to his left to ward off the girls' attacks. He had to keep himself focused though he wished he could help his allies. Zea must have scensed her former masters' thought were else were so increased the intensity of her offenive moves. This forced the Jedi into strictly defensive blocks.

The golden blaze narrowly missed his midsection, at first the youth believed it was because the other was tiring. Like expected that made his ex-student over-confindent and that gave him the upper hand. In one swift move he ran his green blade against Zeas' left arm and leg. She quickly supressed a scream and batted away sloppily another "cheap shot."

G'nish wanted desperately to say something, anything to help this girl he loved like a daughter. Looking at the cold, evil glares she now gave him now, he realized she was beyond words now. She would hear none of it.

/Master ?/ The master jerked awkwardly at his students' mind touch. It was the VERY last thing he expected at a time like this. /What is it Fuzi ? I'm a little busy at the moment./ His 'voice' might have sounded a bit cold but the Jedi hardly felt like having 'chat' at the moment. /I can't let one of you die, I have to try to help Master. May--perhaps I could talk to her ?/ The boys' tone was so hopeful, the boy had never faced a Jedi turned Sith before. Still he had to do everything in his power to help his students. Even through he doubted it would work G'nish made a force link to his two students.

/Zea please stop this ! You're only hurting yourself !/ At first shock was present though the bond. The both felt the girl slowly becoming amuzed. /Oh really ? Tell me what is to be gained litte padawan by staying on the path of "righteous"./ G'nish could sense the boys' sorrow at the girls' response. The boy was still so navie. /You use to know that Zea. Whats' to be gain ? Innocent lives. Freedom. And peace. Not just for the whole galaxy but for you too Zea. I--we all love you. Please don't do this to yourself. Please don't hurt the people you once loved./ A long tense moment passed when the Jedi turned Sith just stared at the younger padawan.
    Was this want she wanted ? To kill the people she cared for ? Would they forgive her for what she did ? How could she have been so dense ?! All this time she thought they never gave her a second thought. Now she could sense her mothers' feelings. Zea could not bring herself to face her master. Surely he still hated her. Fuzi stared at her with his wide brillant brown eyes. Even after all she had put him through he still cared for her. Not sure what to do she froze unaware of the other Jedi still dying not too far away.

Vendaa advanced on her child, tears in her eyes, wanting to embrace her daughter. Zea disengaged her lightsaber awaiting her mother. She would make everything alright, she always did. Zea and Vendaa never got that chance. One of Zeas' dark Jedi saw the womans' approaching as a threat and brought her lightsaber through the womans' stomach. The three Jedi watched in horror as Vendaa fell to the ground, her soul becoming one with the force. "NOOOO !" Screamed Zea. Her mother couldn't die, she never even had a chance to defend herself ! She was just a healer ! Ingiting her golden lightsaber once more Zea raced towards the dark Jedi.

"No don't !" Force pushing the brat aside she sliced down at the womans' midsection. "No !" Once again she embraced the darkside this time not wanting to let go. The li
  11. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    Normally I would feel sorry for Zea, but she has alot of (dark) issues to work through. Did she just call him a murderer?
  12. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    yeah did he?

keep it UP!!!
  13. Angel_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I believe that this was great as well!! You showed Zea´s emotions quiet well. Though it was so unhappy, because she was so close to return and then... *snief*

NEED MORE SOON !!!!

Angel

14. Ganki Force Ghost

star 3
    That was great! well not for for poor Zea...scratch that she should suffer she called Obi a murderer! That girl has issues.

It was a great post! Please more soon! *dose a little dance*

UPPPPERS!
  15. Erin-Starlight Jedi Knight

star 1
    Kitara : Yeah Zea does have A LOT of dark issues. No she didn't, Fuzi called her a murderer.
    "who needs the force when you can use a hairpin " [face_laugh] I thought that too !
    Arwen : Did he ? Do you mean call her a murderer ? I'll write more but now I kinda wrote myself into a corner. I have to write another fight scene then get back to Obi.
    Angel :Thanks Angel ! :D Zea like some other padawans (Obi-Wan, Luke and Anakin) had a lot to deal with and didn't work through her problems. So she chose the quick and "easy" path.
    Ganki:Thanks Ganki ! :D "she called Obi a murderer! " Did I write that wrong ? :( ?[face_plain] That was still the flashback. Obi hasn't faced Zea in a battle. But she, she DOES have issues. Nice dance. ;) I'll see if I can do a post tomorrow.
  16. Angel_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    A post tomorrow? That would be nice Erin! ;) ! Can´t wait for Obi :D !

Angel
  17. Erin-Starlight Jedi Knight

star 1
    Angel : Sorry but no Obi in this post.
    The spirts of G'nish and Vendaa watched the two young padawans duel. They attempted to call out to the younger Jedi with no sucess. Neither of them would hear the voices of the dead Jedi Masters. Both were engulfed with the dark energies of anger and hatred. Fuzi was all to ready to give in to the darkness in the name of blind revenge. At firt the boy had Zea on the run, catching by surpise with his untamed rage. He almost knocked both of them off the high mountaintop.

No words were wasted on each other, they let their actions speak loud than words ever could. The girl was already lost to the darkness, both the spirts knew with grim certainty. Still there was little hope for Fuzi Yi. He was losing himself to the evil, not caring anymore what he had learned. Ready to do as Zea did and forsake all he held dear for the sake of hatred and power. Even through the youths' power was great, he could not outmatch Zea. The Sith had the upperhand. She had two blades against his one, and easily outmanevered him at every turn.

She spun around gracefully slicing at her junoirs' tunic, adding slight burn to his already battled body. Young padwan Yi began to grow tired his body urged him to halt up his spirt refused to do so, "I don't want to be like you..."Fuzi Yi muttered to Zea. Once again he was one with the lightside. The girl jerked akwardly against his new attack, revealing the silver amulet hanging around her neck. The teen stared wide eyed at the item a new sense of pity over coming him. While he laid on the muddy ground broken, the other used this moment for a final attack.

//Move Fuzi ! Don't let yourself be destoyed !// Stunned by his masters' voice the boy sat up on one elbow. //Move ! Fuzi ! Move !// Realzing this was his masters' last request Fuzi summoned all his strength and force pushed the appoaching attack away. Stubbing over the rocky surface Zea let out a scream as she plummet over the moutain. "Zea ! No !"

Young Fuzi Yi stood stunned at the sight surrounding him. The unnerving eerie silence. He was alone now.

END OF FLASHBACK
  18. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
  19. Denny Jedi Knight

star 3
    wow! :) that was excellent

but where is my Obi? :( *hugs Obi doll* I want Obi! [face_love]

Denny
  20. Angel_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    It was good! Even without Obi :D !
    So Zea lost the fight, interesting the lightside won, but the price was too high!

NEED MORE SOON !!!!

Angel
  21. Erin-Starlight Jedi Knight

star 1
    Kitara : LOL ! [face_laugh] Yeah, but she's still "around" in Obi-Wans' time.
    Denny : Thanks ! Don't worry, I'd never forgot Obi ! He's in this part. *Cuddles Obi doll* Who doesn't ? ;)
    Angel : Thanks, I'm just glad I finally finished the flashback. It sure was, only one surivior. :(
    Obi-Wan shuddered from the images that were sent through his bond with Qui-Gon Jinn. He was getting closer to reaching his master now--but was he ready to do so ? He bit his lower lip pondering his current options. More than anything he wanted to hurry on ahead and face whatever it was that threatened to claim hold on him.

Yet Obi-Wan Kenobi could not bring himself to do so. He knew that at the moment his temper has haldly being kept at bay. Not to mention how often Master Yoda had warned him of the dangers of rushing of into danger. The fifteen year had found out the hard way that somethings, no matter how important, must not be rushed. Gritting his teeth the youth lowered himself onto the dusty floor, willing himself to be one with the force. After about three mintues he groaned and pulled himself to his feet. He hated waiting. Patients was never one of his vitures, and he doubted it ever would be.

/What kind of Jedi would I be ?/ Obi-Wan thought bitterly. Much to his peers and most of the masters' surpise he didn't agree with some of his master ways. Through he always admired Master Qui-Gons' bravery. Master Yodas' wisdom and leadership. /I'll never be great like them./ Would he even make it to knighthood ? The boy ran one shaking hand through his short spiked ginger hair before glancing back at the far wall.

/Master Fuzi Yi./ He thought. /Now that was a great Jedi./ Master Yi left the planet (either Yavin Eight or this one four, Obi-Wan always got the two confused.)He had suffered the worst of fates, being the lone survivor. Obi-Wan had always thought of that as the worst of all fates for a Jedi. Having to carry on after witnessing friends being slaugthered. Yet Master Yi did so, and became one of the most reknown Jedi. His predicts were in the temple being studied by the likes of Master Windu and Yoda.

Though he also admired the tales of the legandary Master, Obi-wan did not hold much stock in the ancient predictions. Master Yoda always said the future is always in motion so nothing was certain. If that was true a bunch four thousand years old visons were worthless. Besides, there were stories of Jedi who wasted their lives trying to understand these old predicts. Obi-Wan Kenobi shuddered again trying not to think of the results of such persuits.
    Qui-Gon Jinn slowly opened his midnight blue eyes. So this girl, Zeas' spirt was now after his beloved padawan. She must want the Sith to rise again and thought that using Obi-Wan Kenobi was too perfect. "If what you say is true..." He began, his eyes drifting back to the two spectars."...Then why are you stopping me from reaching my padawan ? He needs my help ! If I can get to him before she does, then there will still be time--" Vendaa cut the Jedi master off.

"There is no more time, I'm afaird. If we had let you go, Zea would had made sure that you either joined her or died. You would never have reached Obi-Wan Kenobi in time." Beside her G'nish nodded. "It is for the best if you stay with us til the time has come to past." Qui-Gon vaguely felt his padawans' mind touch. The boy was struggling to keep hold to the lightside. The tall masters' heart went out to him. /Not again, please, not Obi-Wan./ If he lost this boy to the darkness as well Qui-Gon knew he could never recover.

"Is this a pritave party--" A unfamiliar voice called out. "--Or can any past Jedi join ?" The woman flashed a brillant smile towards Qui-Gon. Four figures came from the shadows, the last holdng the what appeared to be a girl. "Zea !" Both ghosts shouted. The tall Jedi winced. The woman looked nothing like the girl he had seen. /Unless...she can take over anothers' form./ His eyes fell upon the strange amulet around the girl
  22. Angel_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Very good post !!!!

Obi-Wan and patience... *smile*

So now dead jedi and dead sith are together, how nice! And Obi is on his way ;)

NEED MORE SOON !!!!

Angel
  23. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    So it's one big party now. Is the amulet letting her take over people's bodies (if that is what she's doing?)
  24. Erin-Starlight Jedi Knight

star 1
    Angel : LOL ! I know, but you gotta love the guy.*smiles broadly thinking of Obi* Yep, the Sith and Jedi are having a little chat. [face_devil] Your right Obi will be seeing them--oops ! Well you'll see.
    Kitara :Yeah, the party has started." Is the amulet letting her take over people's bodies (if that is what she's doing?) " Hmm... ;)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi tried to shake away the incresing sense of peril he felt. No, peril was not quite the right word. He did will danger, but there was something else... The calling of the hissing voice he was beginning to know all to well. /No, I won't go--Leave me alone !!!/ He screamed into the force causing a kind of ripple effect that he knew his master would feel. /OBI-WAN !!!/ Qui-Gons' sharp voice soon faded away into nothingness.

The padawan shivered, but not just because of the harsh winds that blew through the ancient temple. He was alone know, for the first time in many years he was truly alone. //No your not...come to me Obi-Wan Kenobi. I will show you the true meaning of the force.// The same hissing greeted him, making the boy jump suddenly, banging his head into a staute in the process.

He couldn't run, he knew that. There was no hiding on this planet. Even if he could, what about his master and the others ? Obi-Wan had never felt such confliction in his heart. Before he could even make up his mind, he realized with a start it was no longer in his control. Blackness clouded his vison, and he felt himself falling.
    Strange echoes of faint voices hit his ears. Obi-Wan groaned, his head was already throbbing, he didn't need this. His right hand protectively touched his head. There were no bumps to mark some such or physcial attack. /Must of of been attacked through the force then.../ He thought groggly. Still that was a bit starnge, wasn't his shields up ? No, they weren't. He had forgot to reinforce them, mostly he was distracted by the weird happening this night. "Obi-Wan ?" /Master ?!/

His eyes felt like lead weights, still he pushed himself to open his sea blue eyes. Everything felt so bright even though there only appeared to be a few light sources. The world around him came in as one big swirling blur, making his feel quite dizzy. /Just once I'd like to go on a mission--no vaction without being kidnapped./ A ice cold hand tonched his cheek lightly, while another brushed his ginger hair. "M-master Qui-Gon ?" Obi-Wan choked out. He didn't think the person tounching his face was his master. It certainly didn't "feel" right. Stil he could sense his masters' presense nearby.

"No. I am not your old master. I am however very pleased to have you here at the ruins tonight, Obi-Wan Kenobi." The female voice cracked into a fit of giggles that made the young Jedi aduptly get up and fall off what his was laying on. "Who are you ?!" He demanded, using the force to guide him away from the woman. "Zea Cus-nad." /It's can't be her ?! Not a Sith ?!/
    He watched in horror was one of the womans' henchmen placed the limp form of Obi-Wan onto the fallen pillar. Once Qui-Gon noticed the boy making a effort to wake, he called out to his young student. The woman, "Zea" as G'nish and Vendaa called her, spoke to him. Hissing words the Jedi Master could not hear. The boy slipped off backing away from her. His padawan seemed so utterly helpless, why wasn't he looking at her ?

"Let me help you." Zeas'hand drew out from under her heavy cloak, bring Obi-Wan to his feet. The young Jedi seemed to be a bit unbalanced and not noticing the womans' hand slowly inch towards her belt. Qui-Gon eyes widen when he realized she was reaching for a lightsaber. Obi-Wans'.

star 5
    Poor Qui-Gon. all he can do is watch, unable to help his apprentice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.