main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

One choice (Obi-Wan story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Erin-Starlight, Mar 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Yeah poor Qui...

Oh well we can't have him interfere with the Obi torture!! [face_devil}

MORE!!!

2. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    Nice little postie ;)

Oh,oh ! I doesn´t look well for Obi, does it? He should change his strategy, fast.
    I don´t want to be Qui-Gon, the poor man has to see everything, but can´t interrupt.

NEED MORE SOON !!!!

Angel

3. Erin-Starlight

Erin-Starlight Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Kitara: Yeah. :( Should I put him in more ?
    Arwen : LOL ! Nope, sure can't ! :D
    Angel : Thanks ! I will post more but first I must fight off darth writers' block--AGAIN !!! [cry_face] This part's going to me the most difficulty.

4. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    I´m sure that you´ll do it well!

Don´t worry! DWB *Grr* Fight it back ;)

Angel

5. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP!

This belongs to the first page.
    A new post woud be great ;)

UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP!

6. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Angel : Thanks for the vote of confidence (sp ? I'll try to do my best. (Yes I know. Do or do not, there is no try.)
    Okay I'll post but for today it will be pretty short. Sorry :( I just got my stuff for my new school ! I got in a art school !Yeah ! I start on Monday ! Okay now on with the post.
    It was hot, very hot. Obi-Wan swayed where he stood unable to do much else. Why did he feel like this ? His already fragile grip to cling to the light side was slipping and he knew it. /This is it, this is how I?m going to die./ Fear unlike any the young padawan ever knew entered his heart. Not a fear of dying, he had faced that many times before and was prepared to do so. No, his fear was very true and deep. He was scared of disappointing his master and the Jedi order?again. More than anything else Obi-Wan Kenobi wanted to become a Jedi Knight, to protect the innocent and make the order proud. To make Master Qui-Gon Jinn proud. The boy loved Qui-Gon liked a father, but did that man even care about him ? The padawan gritted his teeth, his master was nearby, Obi-Wan had felt as much before the darkness blinded his senses. /Why the hell isn?t he doing something ?!/ Anger. It was beginning to get the better of him, Obi-Wan shook himself. /Where did that come from ?/

The only sounds present were the howling of the wind and barely audible scuffle of footsteps. ?Place that over there.? A woman s? cold voice commanded to some unseen person...or was it people. The way she stated ?that? with such distaste Obi-Wan could only guess what the woman meant. /Calm down, and focus. Use the force to clear your mind.../ Taking long cleansing breaths Obi-Wan slowly made himself relax and focus. His sight began to come back to him and he almost fell back again. The woman before him straight blond hair, and way she held herself reminded him of someone... /Caltena ?/ No, but this woman indeed looked like her, well at least an older verison of her. Could it possible be her mother ? His train off thought was interrupted once he saw the amulet hanging off her neck. /Force ! It can?t be...it?s impossible ! The files said it was destroyed !/ The talisman of Freedon Nadd, the evil Sith Lord thats' spirit tempted the Jedi Ulic Qel-Drom to the darkside. It's evil was said to corrupt even the most noble of souls. It's evil grows with each Jedi it turned, keeping the darkness with in. Keeping the evil in a sense alive, though not in the physcial sense.

7. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    I have a VERY bad feeling about this...

8. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Arwen you said it!

9. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Arwen : LOL ! Yep. Obi is in trouble--AGAIN !
    "Qui-Gon Jinn would never join you!" -Obi AOTC After all these years the PAIN IS THERE PEOPLE!! " I know I wish that part was a little longer. I got to get the book.
    Kitara : Yeah, another fight is about to begin. Kinda, depends on which way I go for the next part. Thankss guys for sticking with me this long.
    Zea smiled at the boy, no doubt proud of herself for turning his life upside down. "You--your Zea--the betrayer !" Obi-Wan spat, using her name like a curse word. Even though matters were taking a turn for the worse, the tall Jedi Master smiled in spite of himself. /My padawan never ceases to amaze me. Here I've been wondering what's going on, and in no less than five mintues he has already discovered the root of this evil. Perhalps I should have been paying more attention to ancient Jedi history--like Mace always suggests.../ The last thought was ruefully to his own disablility to help his student. Some master he was.

"Correct child. My, my you are quite amazing. It's good to know all this waiting as not been in vain." Without warning her right hand sprang forward, igniting Obi-Wans' lightsaber. A brilliant blue blaze had sprang forth, only an inch or so away from the teens' exposed neck. Yet the ginger haired padawan did not so much as flinch in response. He merely stood tall, narrowing his blue green eyes at the Sith. "Shall we begin ?" The woman asked with the slightest hint of amusement in her voice.

The Masters' blood drained from his face as he stared helplessly at his student. His child. How in the worlds was the boy to defend himself ? Qui-Gons' eyes fell down to his own weapon. Could he manage to give his padawan a chance to survive without being stopped ? As if on cue the two departed masters stared down the Jedi. "No Master Jinn. You can NOT interfere. This moment has been set in motion for a reason. You can not change it even if you tried. We may not understand the reasons the force commands such events, but as Jedi we must trust them. It is the will of the force Master Jinn, can you go against that ?"

This all had to be some kind of a sick, horrible nightmare. How could Qui-Gon chose between the force and Obi-Wan ? He couldn't, go against the will of the force. He had to keep his faith... A small grim smile graced the masters' proud features as he turned his attention back to his pupil. /I have faith the the force, but even more in you my Obi-Wan. I know you won't fail./

The padawan however did not share his masters' point of view.

10. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    Hurray- you finally came back with more :)

11. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Kitara : Yeah, sorry this is taking so long. Classes and the comutting (sp?)are cutting into my writing time. :( I'll try to write more so, but no promises.

12. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    WOW that was truely great!

*ebgin to cheer for Obi* GO OBI! Woo-Whoo kick some sith booty! LOL

More soon please! ^-^

13. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Go Obi, go Obi, go Obi

MORE

P.S. the book doesn't extend on that scene at all. I wish they had!!!

14. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Ganki : Thanks Ganki ! :D So are you guys for putting up with me.
    "kick some sith booty!" LOL ! Thanks I really needed that.I already have a project to work on over the weekend ! But I WILL shoot for writing this weekend just because you guys are being so cool.
    Arwen :It doesn't ? :( That's disappointing. Of course I've been missing out on a LOT of great stories lately. In the books and fan fic. :( Can you guys recommend any good SW books or fan fic I can read ? (You can mention a couple of your stories. ;) Right now I could go for any SW story but I do tend to prefer Obi stories.)

15. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    All of mine are about Obi/Qui...

Click on my bio for the links

16. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Arwen : Thanks ! I'll read some a.s.a.p. !

When I get my project done I'll write more.
    /What in the name of the force am I suppose to do ?! Why is my master just standing there watching me ?! Doesn't he even care that I'm about to be kill ?!/ The darkness drew nearer to his heart and promisedd him great power if he only were to use it. //You could show that old fool that your more powerful than he or his other padawans' could even dream of ! You want to prove yourself to him--then do so ! It's the only way your suvive this night...../ The light began to fade, the warth and love it provided already gone. The darkness loomed within his reach. The choice was his alone.
    The Master watched, barely breathing in fear of distracting his pupil. Zea approached him, playfully moving his blue lightsaber inches away from his heart. Her sharp eyes studied him in an amuzed sort of way, though she seemed to peer into the depths of his soul. A smile of satisfaction graced her lips before she did something so unexpected Qui-Gon nearly fell over. She handed Obi-Wan back his lightsaber.

Zea then montioned to something to her right, and the Jedi masters' blood went cold. /She won't dare--Obi would--/ Laying tied down to a make shift altar was Caltema. "Kill the girl." Zea commanded the padawan. Obi-Wan stepped up to the altar, eyes narrowed at the figure before him. /Force no !/ Qui-Gons' thoughts screamed. He tried to scream but his voice had left him. If the boy killed her, he would forever be an agent of evil.

17. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Don't have Obi turn!!!!!

18. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    O.O *blink blink*

GREAT post I need more soon! Oh goodluck on your project!

.::UPppers::.

19. Angel_Skywalker

Feb 10, 2002
    Great posts!!!

Oh oh ! Obi should better pay attention to his thoughts, they seem to be ab too evil...
    And well, he should know Qui-Gon well enough that the older master would help him, if he could! But the influence of thi damn Sith is too strong *Grr*

NEED MORE SOON !!!!

Angel

20. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    No OBI don't

21. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
  22. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Arwen : I've had they planned out for awhile so...
    Ganki : I will try. I got another project, but this one won't take as long. If I don't get any homework tomorrow I'll post. (Sheesh this is only my second week !) Thanks, so far so good:)
    Angel :Thanks Angel. :)
    Well, yeah, but he's not really thinking right since the Sith witch is messing with him. (I always wanted to see a Sith woman. I mean we've already seen a old guy, A really old guy that shoots lighting, an armored heavy breathing guy, and a horned tatoo guy. Why not a female Sith to fight our guy ?)
    Kitara : You'll see what will happen so enough.
    Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl :Hi, nice to see you here.

23. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    *walks into the elavator*

Ganki:Going up?

Erin: Yes please page 1.

*presses button going to page 1*

LOL UP!

24. jysella00

jysella00 Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2002
    Hey, just wanted to say that I am really enjoying this story. I especially like Obi-wan's struggle with the dark side - I'm impressed that he hasn't given in...yet!

Can't wait for the next part! I just started reading this today, and was very disappointed that it wasn't finished yet. :)

25. Jedi_Kitiara

Jedi_Kitiara Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2002
    Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!UUUUUUPPPPP!!!!Pleeaaassseeee!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.