main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

One Day More {Obi-Wan} COMPLETE 4-11-04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by CalaisKenobi, Oct 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiLegolas

ObiLegolas Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    float this on up.

2. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Yeah...yeah, One Day More.

How about just one post more?

Please?

3. KatarnLead

KatarnLead Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 5, 2002
    [face_laugh] @ LP

heh. Classy. One post more would be good! :D

4. purplebabbit

purplebabbit Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2002
    Please post more!!

5. ObiLegolas

May 15, 2002
    that's a good one, whoever said it first! One Post More would be excellent!

Come on Darth RL leave the nice authors alone now so they can give us our wonderful Obi-angst! ;)

6. ObiLegolas

May 15, 2002
  7. ObiLegolas

May 15, 2002
    up! Hmmm.....wonder where CK's gone.....

8. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    CK where are you!!??

Up!

9. CalaisKenobi

CalaisKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Wow... almost 4 months. That's so horrible. I can't believe it's been so long. Life has been so hectic that I didn't even really have time to read let alone write anything. Hopefully, now that I am in summer mode, things will be less hectic and I can finish this. I am going to have to back and read however, as I don't remember what happened last!!!

CK

10. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Lovely to see you back in the world of fanfic, CK!

Can't wait for a new postie.

What's a social justice advocate?

11. KatarnLead

KatarnLead Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 5, 2002
    Woo!!!CK is BAAAAACK!!!! :D

12. ObiLegolas

May 15, 2002
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's back! Now we can finally see what's going to happen this time!

13. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Muse, Muse, where for art my Muse?

OH, there she is!! :D

I hope work and school didn't tucker you out too much. I'm so glad to see you back. I was getting very lonely. :( And without my muse the creative juices were draining away. ;)

14. ObiLegolas

May 15, 2002
  15. ObiLegolas

May 15, 2002
  16. ObiLegolas

May 15, 2002
    Please say that another post will be up soon! I really really wanna see what happens next!

17. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Posting so I don't loose track now that C.K. is back and IS going to post here,

RIGHT [face_love]

18. ObiLegolas

May 15, 2002
  19. ObiLegolas

May 15, 2002
    so.....have you been able to read enough to get started on the next post? I hope you have!

Up!

20. CalaisKenobi

Jun 15, 2002
    I have started work on the next post, but I needed to work on POS and Surprise first... and then I got distracted by a plot bunny that's been eating at me for a year now. Now that its posted (finally) I can write the ODM post in its final format.

Thanks for hanging on!

CK

21. CalaisKenobi

Jun 15, 2002
    Immediately, the sweet thrum of the Force flowed through him, baptizing him in its essence and relieving him of the small aches and pains that he had slowly grown accustomed to. Feeling the sudden growth of the Lightside of the Force, Sidious immediately beckoned for his personal guard, knowing that he alone could not face a fully trained Jedi Knight, especially not one with the furious expression Obi-Wan Kenobi was currently wearing.

The six Imperial Guards, though well trained, were not equipped to fight an enemy who used as many dirty tactics as they, themselves, employed. Normally the Jedi Knights that the Guard fought would refuse to stoop to such low tactics, but Obi-Wan was not above any trick that might save his life, and the lives of the remaining free men, women and children throughout the Galaxy.

Only a few moments had passed, and yet three of the guards were mortally wounded, and two more were injured in such a manner that they could no longer fight. The final guard was trying to prevent Obi-Wan from reaching his Master, while Sidious was quickly summoning more of his officers and storm troopers. Quickly dispatching the final guard with a swift kick to the solar plexus and a follow up right hook with his chain-wrapped hand, Obi-Wan turned his attentions to the Emperor.

?Your reign of terror has ended Palpatine. The Galaxy is no longer yours to command,? Obi-Wan declared, an almost feral grin covering his handsome features.

?Is that so?? Sidious questioned, finally giving up in his attempts to summon more guards. ?Do you really think that one lone Jedi has the power to destroy me??

?He?s not alone,? a calm voice called out from the side entry into the great chamber.

?And he never has been,? another voice continued, as two shrouded figures came to a stop just before the seal on the floor.

?N?erak. Bant,? Obi-Wan greeted, sounding unsurprised, despite the unexpected appearance of his childhood friends.

?Obi-Wan,? N?erak answered, as Bant nodded in greeting. ?We thought you could use a hand.?

?I assume you are the reason I cannot contact my guards?? Sidious asked, his voice betraying none of the anger and even fear that he was feeling.

?Seven to one was bad enough odds,? N?erak replied flippantly.

?I appreciate your help,? Obi-Wan declared, risking a quick glance at both of his friends, ?but neither of you should be here.?

?We couldn?t just leave you,? Bant argued. ?Even if you did leave the Order.?

With Bant?s declaration, Sidious? eyes narrowed. Prior to her revelation, he had assumed that Obi-Wan was planning some form of rebellion, but he had felt assured that the Knight would not break his vows in the name of the Order. With this new information, however, nothing was assured.

?Again, I truly appreciate your assistance, but it would be best if you and N?erak left now,? Obi-Wan stated again, trying with his eyes to convince his friends to leave as quickly as possible. Using the distraction of the three Jedi?s discussion, Sidious began to slowly inch his hand toward the hidden compartment within his throne where his lightsaber was kept.

?Bant,? N?erak began, understanding suddenly why Obi-Wan was trying to get them to leave, ?I think we should??

Before the young Knight could finish, the distinctive hum of an ignited lightsaber echoed through the vast chamber. Almost before his mind could process the sound, Obi-Wan had tucked into a roll that brought him to his feet several feet away from where he had been standing. He had dropped just in time, as the swish of Sidious? lightsaber buzzed just above where his head had been.

?Obi! Here!? Bant yelled, quickly tossing something to him. Catching it with his right hand, while keeping an eye on the rapidly advancing Sidious, Obi-Wan was surprised as the familiar hum of his own lightsaber crept up his arm.

?How?? he questioned, as he swiftly ignited the azure blade to defend against Palpatine?s crimson.

?Your temporary resignation from the Order has ended? Master Kenobi,? N?erak answered with a gr

22. CalaisKenobi

Jun 15, 2002
    Replys

First off, thank you to everyone for the ups. I truly appreciate it.

obaona You BETTER post more often.
    Teaches me to make promises I cannot keep!

katarnlead Eek! You can't leave it there!

Actually, I can :)

purplebabbit Yay, a new post! I'm always left wanting more
    Good! That's what I always am hoping for!

PT I have not been here in like forever
    That's okay, neither have I :p

Puck You almost had me going for a second. That Obi didn't do anything to help the little children, but you dispelled that soon enough.
    Actually, as I was re-reading now, I'd forgotten that he was drugged. I was wondering "Did I turn Obi to the darkside???"

Paddyjuan hope he uses the force to shred palpantine into a million greasy smoke fragments and disperse him so thoroughly that he cant even be an evil sith ghost.
    Well not quite, but he certainly won't be coming back!

Shaindl I can't wait to see Obi-Wan explode into action against the Emperor and his little toadies.
    Thanks! I couldn't wait either!

Fallen A dormant beast awakens!
    Speaking of dormant.. where are you!!!

MLP Of course he's gonna kick butt!

Psychofreak Eeep! Evil cliffie!
    Especially since I left it for so long!

Sheila I liked Obi-Wan's friends and their loyalty to him.
    I think that was one of the main points of this "day" that friends matter most!

Jedi_Suzuran About the beard, what evilness with clones are you planning, CK????????

Not with clones... but it involves clones. If that makes sense at all :)

AJK Thanks!

Kitara Thank you!

Obi-Wan 21 Gracias!

ObiLegolas Merci!

cristalvandepol Canadian History is a great subject, but it can get really dull.
    What always bothered me about Canadian history was the fact that it is so inaccurately recorded!!!

Mysticshill I hope Obi is successful with his plan....but somehow I feel that this is too much to hope for.
    His plan... may... be successful [face_devil]

MCK LOL!!!

Renton Kenobi Yep :D

DOT Thank you!!

LadyPadme LOL!!! One POST more!!! ha !!!!

Thanks again for sticking it out everyone!!!

Luv,
    CK

23. Drunk_on_Tang

Drunk_on_Tang Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2002
    ::begins to shudder uncontrollablly, slumping to the ground as his eyes roll back into his head::

its been too long, master... and this is an incredible come back! And I got first reply!

~Dot

24. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*will not cause sidescrolling* ;)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) I have to say, I love the the last thing Obi-Wan said. It really shows how much he loved Anakin, that he would rate a sorta-Sithy-part-of-the-time guy above his friends, who never betrayed him. :)

25. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Yeah! Obi did it!! How clever of him to put the force dampener on Palpy first.

I hope they all make it before the Palast explodes.

Vadey

* I really thought this story dead. So happy to be profed wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.