main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

One Day More {Obi-Wan} COMPLETE 4-11-04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by CalaisKenobi, Oct 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheila

Sheila Jedi Master star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Evil doesn?t suddenly spring into existence with one major event, instead it creeps up on us every time we allow suspicion or anger or even duty to override the sheer joy that life gives us everyday.

Beautiful way to end this story CK. :)

2. anekasolo

anekasolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2001
    wow, amazing story. And brilliant ending. This is one story I will always treasure.

3. ObiLegolas

ObiLegolas Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    the sparring match might have been short, but it was still sweet! :D 8-}

great conclusion to a great story! Sorry to see it end but am hopping over to Yahoo to check out your group.

4. CalaisKenobi

CalaisKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Wow. Thanks for all the great responses. Sorry I haven't answered sooner, I've been offline for the past few months (Gasp! Horrible I know) and before that I was too busy to even have a chance to get on the boards! Anyway, I'm now back (hopefully for a good long while) and am working on the Star Wars/Star Trek Voyager crossover Across the Tide of Time again. I'm also thinking of starting another story. Any thoughts, suggestions or just comments?

Ck

5. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004

Just read the story there now and i would like to say it was amazing, loved the story plot and the story itself, nice one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.