main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

One Day More {Obi-Wan} COMPLETE 4-11-04

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by CalaisKenobi, Oct 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creelin

creelin Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2002
    *shudders*

Anakin is plotting. I think I should be afraid, very afraid for our poor Obi-Wan. Is Anakin going to fall sooner or perhaps when he learns the truth . . .

Nah, he's going to fall hard. Anakin I mean.

2. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    YOU POSTED! :D :D :D *throws confetti into the air*

*is blindingly happy*

And I'm glad its not wrong I want a post for this more than POS. I'm also glad I'll see that confrontation sooner or later . . .

*gets on knees*

Post again? Please?
    :)

3. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    OMG!!! I got all caugh tup expecting more and found none!! [face_shocked] I guess that means you're just going to have to write more now, huh, Muse. That way we get to the "tingly" section sooner. * ;) ;) Nudge, Nudge * Come on you have my curiosity up!! PLEASE. *begging on knees*

4. Jedi_Knight_Hunter

Jedi_Knight_Hunter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002

*wacks Qui on the head as a matter of priniple*

sorry, but I had to do it.

Thanks dparis and ck.

*Wacks Mace and Yoda with a gimmer stick*

5. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Am I the only one who want to shack Ani so much that his teeth rattle in his head???

Stupid Kid, never believe everything u hear

I will refrain from hitting Qui because he his compleatly oblivious in this matter

Great post CK can't wait 4 more

6. Sheila

Sheila Jedi Master star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Poor Obi-Wan can never catch a break. All he wanted to do was save his master and now here he is being suspected of training with the Sith. And that little brat Anakin, I wonder what plans he is concocting. Poor Obi, I guess this is not the timeline he will choose to relive. :(

I love this story and can't wait for more. :D

7. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    MCK and Bekka plotting

**squeaks in fright**

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CK AWESOME! Poor Obi, never turns out the way he wants it too.

Smacks Ani as a matter of course, yep he's a brat!

[face_thoughtful] But I thought that the Force was giving him a life that would be HAPPY for him. :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J_K_H Sorry to hear about your pet. I have lost many pets also, even had to put some to sleep so they would not suffer. It is very difficult. May I suggest that you might donate your extra dog food to an animal shelter or to a non-profit animal facility. Very often they are underfunded and over-run with animals. They would probably be very grateful for a donation. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL dp old and senile, hunh, with ambitions of being a mass (chicken) murderer [face_laugh]

:D The Wookiee

8. Jedi_Knight_Hunter

Jun 6, 2002
    *takes her baseball bat and starts searching*

Here Anakin Anakin Anakin....come here boy, i have something to give you

*finds Ani and starts chasing him with a ball bat*

9. dparis

dparis Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Definatly all for Flashbacca's idea with the dogfood. We forgot about our catfood after our last one died, and I just found all the food in the tins we kept it in...And the last cat died 9 years ago...shudder.

[face_projectile_vomit]

-_dparis

10. Taffy01

Taffy01 Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2002
    Wow, CK.. I missed TWO posts! :(

*catches up to Jedi_Knight_Hunter and offers assistance.. whacks Anakin up side the head and gives Jedi_Knight_Hunter the High Five!*

Anakin has lost it and things haven't even really begun!

Super post, CK!

:)

Taffy

UPITTY UP UP

11. cristalvandepol

cristalvandepol Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 30, 2002
    What does that little snot nosed brat doing!?!?! he can't do that can he? *shakes head* if I ever get my hands on him... he'll wish he never met Obi-Wan Kenobi. More soon. :)

12. dparis

May 21, 2002
    CK GET ON AIM SO I CAN TALK TO YOU NOW!!!!

was that a little pushy? hmmmm naaaw. Nothing scary, don't worry- just importantly gotta talk to you!!!

-_dparis

13. Jedi_Knight_Hunter

Jun 6, 2002
  14. dparis

May 21, 2002
    don't make me start whining.

-_dparis

15. Jedi_Knight_Hunter

Jun 6, 2002
    uppity uppity up!

16. obaona

Jun 18, 2002
    *vaguely remembers being promised a post . . . * [face_plain]

8-}

17. KatarnLead

KatarnLead Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 5, 2002
    roger that!

18. Jedi_Knight_Hunter

Jun 6, 2002
    up- please more soon?

19. CalaisKenobi

CalaisKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    PT Yup, in this story I'm turning it upside down and making Mace the bad guy ;) Well... sorta

MCK Hmm... I think you and Bekka plotting is worse...

LadyPadme Wow...this version of Anakin is very malignant
    well.. he is a little boy who is lost and kind of confused... and touched by the Darkside...

Cicci Actually, I had a quite freaky dream in which he stood looking at me and just laughed. *shudders
    That's a rather frightening dream! [face_shocked]

JediSuzuran Okay, Anakin making plans isn't good. Are you going to make him evil already?
    Evil.. not necessarily. And as a bad kid, that's not necessarily what he is either... yet [face_devil]

Psycho-Freak Stupid, stupid boy with no brain! Is it Ok if I ship him off to Timbuktu?
    Only if the shipping box is very small with no air holes ;)

Ganki Well one good thing about this is Yoda. We all know that if any one will bring the truth out of my Obi it's Yoda!
    Tee hee hee! I can tell you haven't been reading POS ;)

More responses in a few... late to class already...

20. Master_Comedy_Kitty

Master_Comedy_Kitty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2002
    Hmm... I think you and Bekka plotting is worse...

True...so true...wasn't there a post coming?

21. obaona

Jun 18, 2002
    :_| :_| :_| :_|

COME BACK!!!!!!!

CK!

*waves frantically*

POST, POST! :_|

:(

22. Mysticshill

Mysticshill Jedi Master star 1

Nov 27, 2001
    This is a very good story!

I hate Anakin (which means you're doing well with him)! I hope that he doesn't disgrace Obi-Wan in the Jedi's eyes. Maybe Obi should just tell Yoda or someone the truth. Yoda could understand I'm sure.

Anyway please post soon, cause I am so looking forward to more!

23. Jedi_Knight_Hunter

Jun 6, 2002
    U
    P

M
    O
    R
    E

S
    O
    O
    N

P
    L
    E
    A
    S
    E
    ?

24. CalaisKenobi

CalaisKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Opening his eyes slowly from his meditation, Obi-Wan?s gaze settled on the still image of Chancellor Palpatine showing on the view screen. Releasing a pent breath from his meditations, the once-Master leaned forward and tapped the data input, changing the terminal?s settings from information to communication. As the familiar logo of the Coruscant network displayed on the screen, he ran a hand through his hair, still surprised at its short length. Well at least I still have my hard-won skills and training? even if I am now lacking in the follicle-department

Snorting lightly at the thought, Obi-Wan used the brief period of good humor to renew his purpose. This is the only chance I am going to have for this, and it HAS to be done. Dropping his hand back down from his head, lightly skimming his Padawan braid as he did so, Obi-Wan set to work on a message for the office of the Supreme Chancellor.

Unwilling and unable to face his apprentice in his current mood after his meditation had been interrupted by the exchange with Master Windu; Qui-Gon instead went in search of the young boy he had fought so diligently for. Approaching the initiate quarters appropriated for the Tatooine native, the Jedi Master could tell immediately that Anakin was not present. The boy?s Force-signature shown clearly, even through the durasteel door, and its absence was blatantly obvious. Now where could he have run off? Reaching out to the Force, Qui-Gon quickly searched throughout the Temple complex for the unique Force impression that was Anakin Skywalker.

Locating the errant boy proved easy, but the Master still had no idea what Anakin was up to. It was apparent that he was near the main archives of the Temple, but with his limited reading and writing experience, it was unlikely that the former slave would be engaged in any study. Assuming that Anakin was involved in some sort of tour arranged by his initiate instructor, Qui-Gon decided to simply wait within the boy?s room for Ani?s return.

?Jumping to conclusions you are,? Master Yoda admonished as Master Windu joined him within the Council?s meditation chambers.

?It is clear that there is more to what happened on Naboo than what Padawan Kenobi has chosen to tell us,? Mace objected.

?And so, assume you do, that he is darkened,? Yoda harrumphed, rapping his gimmer stick on the tile flooring. ?Assume, you should not. Much to tell us young Obi-Wan has, wait for him to reveal it, we must.?

?And if he is tainted by the Darkside?? Master Windu questioned, settling on the stool beside the older Master and tucking his long legs up beneath him. ?If we wait, it is likely that he will be able to cause even more harm.?

?What harm has he caused?? Yoda asked; his sleepy eyes fixated on the dark-skinned Master?s face. ?Appears, it does, that saved his Master?s life he did. Harm, that is not. Help, it is.?

?But how is it that a Padawan, even a senior Padawan, was able to best a Sith when a Jedi Master could not??

?Disturbing this is,? the elder Master admitted as his eyes again fell shut in his attempts to search the Force for answers. ?But wait and see what Obi-Wan wishes to reveal we must.?

?And so you see that something must be done!? The young voice was raised in ardor, and it was apparent, even without the visual, that the boy was completely serious in his pleas for assistance.

?My dear boy, I am sorry to hear of such suffering, but what am I to do?? The responding voice was as soft as silk, but edged with undeniable steel.

?I don?t know?? uncertainty crept into the tones, before being replaced with a dark glee. ?Perhaps you could arrange for a special mission of some sort??

?You wish for me to? remove? the issue?? Without the visual activated, the young boy could not see the feral grin growing across the face of the older man.

??Yes.?

25. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    *AJK's heart stops*

:eek: Is Obi gonna tell Qui??? and what about that conversation, is that what I think it is!!!

*faints*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.