main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga One Final Breath (Anakin Skywalker AU Fic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Obi-Wan21, Sep 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Rating: PG-13

Genre: Action, Drama

Summary: A different story of Anakin.

Disclaimer: Star Wars, of course, belongs to George Lucas.

-------------------------------------
    Part 1: Aftermath

Anakin Skywalker stood at the top of the Jedi Temple. The sun was starting to fall and it was giving the whole planet a dark orange glow. He still had on the same colored tunic that he had worn since the start of the Clone War and thanks to new technology, his arm was re-built to look like a normal hand. He still had a braid and ponytail, even though he was a Jedi Knight. But being a Jedi Knight came at a great price, he had lost his love, Padme, in the conflict that killed Darth Sidious. Her last breath had been made to save him, but in his mind, he should be dead. He wanted himself dead. Because he had a secret. I could kill myself now, Anakin thought, looking down. I don't want to live if it must be without the one I love,

As he walked to the edge, a voice called out to him. "Anakin,"

The young Jedi turned and saw his Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, standing at the turbolift door. His Master still looked the same, but his hair was cut short and spiked forward. He had shaved his beard, but it was starting to grow back. "Yes Master?" Anakin replied in a low dark voice.

Obi-Wan stepped up to his friend and said: "Anakin, you know you don't have to call me that anymore."

"Oh. I'm sorry, Obi-Wan," Anakin said. It still felt weird not greeting him with "Master". And he knew he shouldn't have that rank.

"The Council wants to see us," Obi-Wan explained. "Remember: Sifo-Dyas may be dead, but the War continues and I think Palpatine has a plan."

Palpatine the name pierced Anakin's very heart like a Lightsaber. But why? "Understood Obi-Wan."

Obi-Wan and Anakin both headed to the Republic Command room. This wasn't the Jedi Council, but the War Council. They entered and were greeted by Alpha, Mace Windu, Yoda, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, and Aayla Secura, Chancellor Palpatine didn't seem very pleased with the meeting at hand. "Master Skywalker, taking the receint encounter with Sith Lord well, I hope." Yoda said smiling.

"I've been better," Anakin answered. The Council never did figure out Padme was his secret wife.

"You'll heal in time," Mace told him.

"A Jedi does not need healing, he needs more power," Palpatine said, but there was something dark about his way of saying it and Anakin sensed it.

"No. No that's okay," replied Anakin ackwardly.

"We know that the Sith and Separatists have lost their Leader and Master, Sifo-Dyas thanks to Anakin and Padme," Plo Koon said changing the subject.

"They are at a weak point and must be stopped," Kit added.

"Receint information taken by Anakin on his mission to Korriban tells us that the Separatist main base is in the Unknown Regions with Count Dooku himself leading them there," Plo Koon continued.

"The Unknown Regions?" Obi-Wan wondered. "Why there?"

"We don't know," Yoda lowered his head. "But, something more sinister is in play, I feel."

"I sense it to," Mace nodded.

"You Jedi are over-reacting. There is nothing more sinister out there," Palpatine laughed.

"Let me go," Anakin suggested.

"Dangerous it is," Yoda told him.

"Please," Anakin begged. "I want to stop him!"

"Very well," Mace agreed. "But do not let your hatred over power you, Anakin. The Darkside has already tempted you and that Darkness still lingers," he warned.

"I will Master," Anakin's eyes were low and clouded. That darkness was still there.

Obi-Wan and Anakin left the War Room to begin planning an attack formation for when he finds the base.

2. BrownEyes_Blue

BrownEyes_Blue Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2002
    Hmmmmmm....interesting path you're taking with this story. You definitely got my interest. :)

3. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Yes interesting. suspense...

4. kristeh

kristeh Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2003
    Great beginning! There's intrigue and suspense already. I could really feel Anakin's grief and how he seems to feel lost and at a crossroads.

I'm curious if Padme is dead, have the twins been born? Or perhaps they don't exist in this universe.

And yes, they definitely should keep an eye on Palpatine.

Looking forward to more.

Kristeh

5. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    I'm glad you're all liking the first part! No, the twins have yet to be born, but in his universe it doesn't have to be Padme. As for if Padme's dead? Hmm, you'll have to wait and find out. Everyone will find out soon what happened in that battle.

6. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    THIS IS MY KINDA STORY!!!!!! KEEP GOING!!!

7. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.