San A, TX One Free Game of Bowling On Me!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by tre_si_san, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ok, so the first attempt at bowling was not the greatest, but I just got a coupon good for ONE FREE GAME OF BOWLING FOR UP TO 10 PEOPLE. Shoe rental is not included but just one game is about $4.50....The coupon is only good till the 26th of March and is only good at the Ponderosa Lanes on Goliad and Pecan Valley....Any takers? we can always go on mid Saturday or Sunday to avoid any large crowds, or league bowling etc....Let me know.
  2. Sith-Man Force Ghost

star 4
    Is that close to the south side?
  3. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
  4. Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Knight

star 1
    That is right around the corner from my house well not really but I am really close to that.I will go if ok and we could go on sunday If thats fine with you.Because I have to work,go to my soccer game, and a party.

Rory
  5. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thats cool...lets hope we get more interest......
  6. Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thats great I think my dad could go if ok or he can pay for himself,its your choice your coupon.

Rory
  7. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll go if we can put up the bumpers! I can't make it this weekend, my bad back would probably get even worse, but maybe next Sunday would be good. How many people do we have so far?

8. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Lisa, we are good for a couple of more weeks and besides my knee and back is still on the mend after bowling Saturday night.

We can play with the bumpers...It's not a guarantee to a better game..they do end before the pins and there's always a chance to still gutterball it....[face_clown]

Rory you're dad is invited. I think it is an excellent idea for our under 18 members to have their parents involved and get to know who you hang out with.
  9. Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Knight

star 1
    In that case make it on a Saterday cause if we go next week I can't go cause monday I have school.

Rory
  10. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to be there. Just tell me what date and what time, and I'll see if I'm available.
  11. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Marselles, you will be available.....you will be.....mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lisa, so far sounds like we have about 5 interested....Maybe we can shoot for sometime in the noonish to 4pm timeframe of Saturday the 25th??? I will call the bowling alley and see what they have scheduled so we can get a lane without a huge crowd to crowd us in......
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.