main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends One Last Hug....One Shot/Drabble, Feat. the Death of Luke

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LordNyax113, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordNyax113

LordNyax113 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 11, 2007
    Title: One Last Hug
    Author: LordNyax113
    Characters: Big Three, Jaina, Jag, Ben
    Genre: Drama, Drabble
    Summary: Just a one shot drabble that I wrote spontaneously after watching a movie.

***Note***

I can't help but always get tear jerked at the end of Adam Sandler's Click, when he is surrounded by his family and passes. I don't know why it does so, but perhaps it relates to the value I place on my entire family and friends, and how much I love them.

So I wrote this scene with a sudden urge. Enjoy!

He laid there, his breathing shallow, his body and senses slowly failing him. He could still grasp the Force, traces of the powerful streams echoing in his mind and body. And there, by him, were his sister Leia, his brother Han, and his extended family. Ben, his only son, his pride and joy, stood there, tears slowly streaming down his face, his eyes glossy and his hair unkempt as always.

?Dad?? Ben comforted under his breath??Please stay.?

?It?s my time, son.?

?Every one has a time kid,? spoke Han, his voice crackly, his face worn but somehow still managing to muster a small flicker of a smile.

Leia, her head on the shoulders of her husband, her face even more eroded with the tears of grief, clasped Luke?s hand. She kept shaking her head, trying to smile, to be strong like Han. She couldn?t do it, her face shaking, her voice quivering as she spoke, ?Say hi to Dad for me.?

Jaina and Jag, both stood side by side, their heads hung low, Jaina holding her only infant child, Jacen. Jacen wailed, clearly feeling the distress of the room through the Force.

Luke, struggling to hold on long enough, began feeling his body being enveloped by the Force, the brilliant light beginning to cascade from his chest cavity.

?Mara?Ben??

Ben hugged his father one last time?one last time, cherishing it as long as he could. ?Take care Dad. You'll see Mom soon.?

?I will son?I will. I promise.?

2. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Very sad. :( I''m assuming Luke died from a disease or injury, since Hannie is still around, and he's ten years older than Luke. Although the good news in this drabble was that you didn't have Jacen a Sith! (which makes one wonder how Mara died?)

=D=

3. Jedi_QueenBee

Jedi_QueenBee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 5, 2008
  4. LordNyax113

LordNyax113 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 11, 2007
    Erm...actually, the Jacen in the story is Jaina and Jag's child. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.