One Last Hurrah! [Jan 17th @ 7pm] - aka Bevan and Nat's moving away party

Discussion in 'Madison, WI' started by Earwen_Lightrider, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    Next Saturday, the 17th, at 7pm, we are inviting you all over for a boardgame night (the videogames will be mostly packed at that point).

The 23rd Bevan and I head for Spokane, WA so we will be unable to attend the January meeting. Yet, we still want to make sure we see all of you before we vanish. [:D]
  2. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    I'd really love to join everyone for this, but I won't be around that weekend. I hope everyone has fun.

Nat & Bevan, I will see you before you go, though. It's sad that you two have to leave us, but I understand.
  3. Forcebewitya Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll try to take off work that day if I can I hope I dont miss this one too :( it sucks that you guys have to leave.

Forcebewitya.
  4. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, we will be able to make the party afterall. That is if something else doesn't change that plan.
  5. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    I hope your trip was a good one. I wish you both lots of luck at getting settled in. Keep in touch.

Miss ya both.
  6. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    The trip went well once we finally got underway. Only hit light snow along the way. We made it to Spokane at 1 am this morning. Miss ya too!
  7. mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA

star 4
    Glad to hear you got there ok!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.