main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga One Left Behind (Clone Wars)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Knight_Jonas, Dec 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight_Jonas

Jedi_Knight_Jonas Jedi Master star 3

Sep 26, 2003
    This is a story about a Jedi/Republic Military Campaign during the Clone Wars

Lt. Jonas Adrian sat alone in the cockpit of his ship, THE ABYSS. He was 28, tall, well-built, handsome. He was half asleep, his balster slung low at his side. He had orders from his commander, but he wasn't following them. He was supposed to leave the hangar at 1300 hours. It was 1530. The troops in the passenger compartments were getting angry....well, all but one.

There was a soft knocking on the door.

"What do you want?" Jonas said as the hatch opened, spinning his seat around.

"I was curious, when are we taking off?" said a calm, unangered voice. The only unangered one on the ship.

"You know, for a Jedi, your not to bright kid," Jonas said to the guest.

"Just because I'm padawan doesn't mean I'm uneducated," Le-On Otool, Jedi padawan responded,"I can obviouslly see you are mad about something, and that's what is delaying us. I just asked a simple question."

Jonas studied the Jedi for a moment. He sighed.

"You wanna know what's wrong kid? It's you. I don't work with Jedi" Jonas said, sluggishly standing up and walking out of the hatchway.

"But-," before Le-On could finish, Jonas snapped his head back at him.

"When the captain hails the ship again, asking why I still haven't left, tell him it's because I hate you," Jonas said in a cold voice.

"But why? Why do you hate us Jedi?" Le-On asked.

".....Because I used to be one," Jonas said, pausing at the doorway only for a moment, then leaving.

TO BE CONTINUED......

2. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    This looks to have potential, J_K_J. I look forward to reading this.

3. Kettch_the_Jedi

Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 22, 2002
    Good start...

4. Jedi_Knight_Jonas

Sep 26, 2003
    thanks guys. i'll prolly post nearly everydayon mon-fri, sumtimes on weekends, so check back often.

5. Jedi_Knight_Jonas

Sep 26, 2003
    THE ABYSS finally took off an hour later, thanks to some convincing(and cursing) form the captain.

Jonas sat sealed in is cockpit, trying to seal out the world...and his memories.

It was a cold rainy night on Corellia. Jonas and his Master, Hon-Re Linn, were investigating a group of terrorist at a water treatment center. They had a hostage, a young boy. They were holding him in one of the gulleys.

BOOM!!!

"JONAS!! GET DOWN!!!" Hon-Re yelled to his padawan as the cooling vent above them exploded under the terrorist fire.

"MASTER!! WE MUST RESCUE THE HOSTAGE!!!" Joans responded, blocking incoming fire with his green bladed lightsaber.

BOOM!!!

Another explosion.

"THEY'VE SHOT OUT THE GENERATOR!!! WE MUST GET OUT BEFORE THE GENERATOR OVERLOADS AND THE DAM BURST! WE'LL DROWN FOR SURE!" Master Hon-Re yelled, deflecting enemy fire as he made his way towards the exit.

"But what about the boy? He'll be directly in the path of the wave!!!" the padawan yelled, obviouslly distressed.

"....There is nothing we can do...." Hon-Re said, his head hanging low as he ran for the door.

Jonas stopped. He watched his master continue to run. How could he just leave the boy? They had to try and save him.

They HAD to.

Jonas turned around, running back towards the dam.

"JONAS!!" Hon-Re yelled, but his padawan was gone.

Jonas ran as fast as he could. He was almost to the dam when he heard the generator blow.

No....

Jonas leaped into the crevice, running towards the hostage. The waves were 40ft away. The boy was 20.

Jonas ran for the boy. Almost there..., he thought. The waves were nearly upon them.

He grabbed the boy just a the waves hit. They were picked up and thrown down stream.

Jonas was holding on as tight as he could to the boys arm. He couldn't hear anything over the ror of the water.

The boy was slipping.

Before Jonas could react, the boy's hand slipt out of his grasp and into the dark blue water. Jonas dove under to save him.

The current was pulling him too strong.

The boy was gone.

GONE!!!

A hand snatched Jonas out of the water. Hon-Re garbbed him as Jonas slipped into darkness.

gone.....

On the bridge of the AYBSS, a tear rolled down Jonas' cheek.

To Be Continued....

6. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    That was very touching... A remarkable piece of work, indeed. I'll be checking in often on this one.

7. Jedi_Knight_Jonas

Sep 26, 2003
    Hey, sorry it's been like 2 months. Been REALLY busy, but n e wayz, I'll be pickin the story up 2morrow. look 4 a post around 12:30 or around 2:30

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.