main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

One Man Star Wars Trilogy in Atlanta

Discussion in 'Archive: LaGrange, GA' started by RosieWook, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    I don't know how long a trip it would be for you, but the Hothlanta Rebels will be attending the 2pm show on January 15th. They still have tons of seats left. It would be great to have you guys join us! The more fans in the audience, the better.

I'm cutting and pasting what someone posted to our boards about the show.
    -----------------------------------

One Man Star Wars Trilogy
    http://www.artstation.org/Theatre/Star%20Wars/Star%20Wars%20page.htm

Charles Ross will be bringing his One Man Star Wars Trilogy to Atlanta for a limited engagement at the Art Station 1/13-1/15.

Atlanta, Georgia
    ART Station
    One Man Star Wars
    Jan 13 - 15, 2005
    Thur & Fri 8:00pm
    Sat 3:00pm & 7:00pm

I would definitely recommend this comedy as a "must see" to all Star Wars fans!

Charlie Ross, spent much of his childhood in a galaxy far, far away? adulthood has been similar. He has portrayed a giant caterpillar, taught children about conservation and performed with such respected groups as the Eclectic Circus, Theatre SKAM and the Western Canada Theatre Company. The CBC has said Charlie Ross? ?mastery of each character is top notch?. Now Magazine proclaimed ?the show is a must see for any Star Wars fan.? George Lucas, creator of the Star Wars trilogy, loved the show so much he hired Charlie Ross to promote the new Star Wars movie coming out next spring.

Charles will also be performing the One Man Star Wars Trilogy at Celebration III in Indianapolis this spring.

Charlie Ross the creator and performer of "The One Man Star Wars Trilogy" is slated to bring his show to Star Wars Celebration III this coming April 21 - 24, 2005. The Canadian actor, who has performed around the globe, is scheduled to present five shows at the Indiana Convention Center over the course of the event.

Star Wars enthusiasts who attend Celebration III are in for an exceptional treat. Ross, a long-time Star Wars fan himself, has been performing to rave reviews. Using no props, and no instruments except his versatile and talented voice, Ross performs everything from dialogue and music to sound effects and battle scenes. The result is a high-energy gambol through the original trilogy that fans will not soon forget.

--Quoted from the Celebration III site

2. Xanatos90

Xanatos90 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    I saw a clip from that. It was good. Josh, didn't you say you saw it at Celebration 3?

3. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    Yeah, I did see him at Celebration III. He was really good and I could hardly stop laughing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.