main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass One Man Star Wars Trilogy in Boston

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Reganbogen, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reganbogen

Reganbogen Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2005
    This one man show, Charles Ross' One Man Star Wars Trilogy will be in Boston at The Wiblur Theatre for one week only November 8th to the 15th. He is coming straight from New York to do this one week engagement. Should be a great show. Ticketmaster.com or (617) 931-2787.

2. LaurenSW

LaurenSW Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2005
    This show sounds great! I'm so excited that it's coming to Boston - I heard it was really impressive in New York. This one guy acts out the first three movies by playing the characters, doing the sound effects, and singing. $25 on Fan Night is a really good price as well.

3. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    That sounds fun, but it would be difficult to get up from school to see it.

4. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I saw him at Celebration III, he was very intertaining.

5. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I wish I could go see this, but unfortunately I have to work at my night job that weekend. I wanted to see him at C3 but I was stuck doing other things instead. I think one time I was stuck in the store. lol

6. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    This guy was on the FOX25 news this morning promoting the show. I'd really like to get into Boston to see it, but unfortunately I don't think I'll get the chance.

7. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    If I didn't have to work that night I would definitely go see him. I wish he was here next week I have my nights free next since I took the week off. I need a break in from working around the clock. Who knows what I will do though because I will actually be home with my wife at night. I think by the end of the week I will need a place to sleep. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.