main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD One Mod Away, Ah Ah Ah Ah....

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Miana Kenobi, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Woohoo! And we're happy to have you back. [:D]

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    And after the crazy family stuff earlier this winter, I need a vacation 8-} I'll be gone Monday-Saturday.

3. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Which is most certainly warranted and deserved. Have fun! [:D]

4. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Hey, all, I have a last-minute business trip, so I'll be offline Wednesday to Saturday.

5. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Hello, folks! I am heading out of town in a little bit, and won't be back online 'til Friday. See you then. [:D]

6. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    So, I've technically been out of town all week - and foolishly thought that I would be online more than I was. So, this is a heads up that I'll be hit and miss until Wednesday - I'll be back to full time then. :)

[:D]

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Mira_Jade - it feels like wandering in the desert without your insightful, enthusiastic reviews, always feels longer than it turns out to be. LOL :D [:D] !!!

8. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Hello, lovelies! I'm going to take a very extended holiday weekend -- I'm leaving Thursday and will be back the following Saturday.

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Have a great time! :D And in these unpredictable days, stay safe as well. :eek: @};-

10. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks! I had a ton of fun and am now back :)

11. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Hello, friends! I'm going to be camping up north from this afternoon until Wednesday the 26th, and my online time will be sketchy, at best. So, see the lovely NYCitygurl with all of your NSWFF needs! :)

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow, what a loooong vacation! :D Thanks for the heads up, and hope it's cool-ish where you're at. [:D]

13. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Oh, it was beeeautiful where I was at. Even after managing to stretch the trip for a day, I already miss it. [face_love] I thank you for the well wishes! [:D]

But I'm back now, and in the process of catching up on all of the lovely stories I missed while I was out . . . :cool:

14. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome back!! [:D]

15. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I'm going to be off for the extended American Thanksgiving weekend (Thursday - Sunday).

16. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I'm back and hope that everyone who celebrates had a lovely Thanksgiving :)

17. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Welcome back! I'm glad you had a lovely time. [:D]