main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx One of my favorite Star Wars fan films

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthXarlan, Jan 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthXarlan

DarthXarlan Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2003
    I really like this one

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/dark_switch

And this is another great one

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/galactic_feud

I realize most of you have probably already seen them, but they're still good stuff.And, i guess its really two of my favorite fan films then.

2. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    I like those, but i would have to say my fav fan film to date is the art of the saber.My bro rags on it because "where are their costumes", but i say it rocks.

3. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    the concept is great for a fan film. sweat pants aren't.

4. turbo72577

turbo72577 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2002
    Art of the Saber is amazing! A Question of Faith is really good too; the acting and plot is really sad but the lightsaber fights won some kind of award.

5. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    I'm bias... but I have to go with SPIRITS OF THE FORCE... granted I've seen it and hardly anyone else has... but they will very soon! I think we're shooting for March. In the meantime, check out the trailer at www.PHXFF.net! (Shameless plug!) :D

But fan films I'm not in... I'd have to go with Broken Alegience, Dark Redemption (even though there's no lightsaber fighting in it, it's still creative), Essence of the Force, Legacy of the Jedi, Art of the Saber, and Troops. There are many other I liked but these were a few of my favorite... Oh! I also loved Death Star Repairmen... that was stinking hilarious! :D

6. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    To Know a Jedi. Hands down THE BEST fanfilm I've ever seen. It does have a LOT of cursing in it though, so it's not really for the youngins. It's brand new, check out the fanfilms board for the links to it. I think you have to use bit torrent to get as of this moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.