main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

One of the best acted characters

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by JMaster Luke, Mar 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    Have you noticed how good of a acting job one of padme's servants did? I'm talking about the scene in which anakin, obi, padme are on that transport ship and anakin and padme are about to leave. One of padmes servants cries and is all sad. Whoever this girl is did a great job. very good acting. That one scene she did was better then anything the cold blooded padme actress has done. This girl is all crying and padme just stands there smiling. No emotion on her part
    (i know lucas wrote it that way. padme ignores yoda, ignores her servant. Good thing she's hot or else i doubt anakin would want her. she's got nothing else going for her.)

I wonder though why lucas bothered to give this servant such a good scene, showing so much emotion. I wonder if this servant will end up being Leias adoptive mother. Padme sees how much this servant loves her and when it comes time to give leia to someone, maybe she will give leia to this servant.

Dont know the name of the servant but shes not married to bail organa is she?

2. Deeysew

Deeysew Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    That'd be Dorme. :D She actually had more screen time than what we saw. She was supposed to be helping Padme pack while anakin started whining; then she and padme laugh at him. I think she did a wonderful performance. I love her voice. I love her face. The cute smile of hers. She makes me want to la la in the kitchen, in the store... I just love Dorme.

And no, this is it for her. She's done.

3. Sith-Jedi-Master

Sith-Jedi-Master Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    YEah she did do a good job, never really seen it that way before...but now come to think about this...mmm..:) :)

4. openmind

openmind Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 23, 2003
    If Padme was so emotional, do you think she could have lead her people? ;)

5. Guinastasia

Guinastasia Force Ghost star 6

Jun 9, 2002
    Rose Byrne

6. WLDB

WLDB Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2004
    Dooku. Or Yoda.

7. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    You will read the first post.

8. aPPmaSTer

aPPmaSTer Jedi Master star 3

Dec 23, 2004
    Dorme's the best! She's definetely one of the only things that gives off any light in AOTC.

I think the film could have really used the scene where she laughs at Anakin's whining. It would actually show some real emotion where it's desperately needed.

I'd love to see her in ROTS, being Leia's adoptive mother or otherwise. Rose Byrne really deserves a lot of credit, she's the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.