main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Books Comics A/V One Sentence or Less -- ANDOR (SEASON 1)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CooperTFN, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Alixen

Alixen Jedi Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    It feels like Star Wars. It feels good.

AusStig likes this.
  2. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Mr. T joins the cast in order to rescue Jarael and show off lots of different Mandalorian armors.

AusStig and Force Smuggler like this.
  3. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    Makes me think of a Marvel editor looking at the trade in a poorly-lit room with a bottle of whiskey and a letter from Rob Liefeld stating "IM ONBOARD FOR WRITING AND DRAWING THE STAR WARS 4 U GUYS, CANT WAIT!", silently weeping.

4. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Hold on a second... is that guy Malak... seriously, that dude looks like Malak... for the love of Captain Goodvalor, JJM tell us if that dude is Malak or if you're just messing with us all!!?!??!

5. Nobody145

Nobody145 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 9, 2007
    Rescue a bunch of Jedi from a mad scientist's lab that's right next to a star, what could go wrong- wait, actually, the rescue itself goes great, its the unintended consequences that will cause problems for years.

6. instantdeath

instantdeath Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 22, 2010
    Zorrixor wins.

One thing that I forgot to clarify last time, and will do now, is that for the KOTOR series, I'm doing it by volume, rather than by arc, as several of the arcs are very short. I may be shamelessly milking, but I haven't fallen that far yet. This next one is KOTOR Volume 3, and covers the "Days of Fear" and "Nights of Anger" arcs.

7. instantdeath

Jul 22, 2010
    I guess that's the problem of not checking in for a week: you don't notice things like the pictures in your previous posts not uploading. At least, I hope that's why this got no replies. I'll give it one more shot, and probably switch to something else after this arc.

Knights of the Old Republic: Days of Fear, Night of Anger.

[​IMG]

8. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    When you have bad dreams about your Padawans doing to you the bad things you did to them, it can mean two things: you have a guilty conscience, or you got really, really drunk at the Jedi Council party last night.

9. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    The galaxies greatest Mastermind; Marn ‘The Gryph’ Hierogryph once again show why he is the galaxies greatest Mastermind together with his sidekicks; what’s-their-name-again-was

10. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    The introduction of Slyysk- the most adorable Trandoshan you'll ever come across; so adorable, that his first line is a startled "YEEP!"

11. instantdeath

Jul 22, 2010
    Close one, but Todd the Jedi wins.

Special Announcement: I won't pretend there's ever been a time where my updates haven't been sporadic, but they're about to get much worse, as I'll be out of the country for the next month or so. That is, they'll be much worse, unless I hand the thread over to someone else, whether temporarily or permanently. Anyone who is interested in taking over the thread should PM me, and I'll send you a list of of everything that's been covered, as well as who won each round, and you can decide how best to cover the remaining material. Exactly when you'd start will be decided later. If I have multiple people who want the job, well, you can mud wrestle for it.

As one of my last updates, I'll try something different. Not a comic or novel: a short story.

[​IMG]

12. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Chewbacca's family discovers that the Concrete Jungle is a lot harder to master than an actual jungle, especially when the predators have guns.

Iron_lord likes this.
  13. DigitalMessiah

DigitalMessiah Chosen One star 6

Feb 17, 2004
    If Denning's prose isn't outright malignant, it firmly occupies a place within the threshold of "really bad" just prior to reaching "so bad it's good."

14. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    The one with the trees.

15. Trip

Trip Force Ghost star 4

Dec 7, 2003
    hunghwaaaarrrrrrrghhuaghwuaghuaghuagh

hurrnnnh snuffsnuffsnuffsnuff

16. Riv_Shiel

Riv_Shiel Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2014
    Star Wars: The Holiday Special: Episode II: Attack of the Interrogator Droid

GrandMasterKatarn likes this.
  17. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    One of the extremely rare occasions when Chewie's perspective gets showcased.

Gamiel likes this.
  18. Rogue Five

Rogue Five Jedi Padawan star 2

Jun 11, 2014
    Trip wins.

Although I was going to say the one thing Denning wrote I didn't hate.

19. TOD-UK

TOD-UK Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 4, 2002
    Isn't this one only one senctence long anyway?

20. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Still a better cover than Millennium Falcon.

21. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    But that don't make it good

22. Guxman

Guxman Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2014
    Gamiel likes this.
  23. The Compeer

The Compeer Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 12, 2013
    My Shyriwook is a bit rusty, but I think this is actually six sentences.

CooperTFN and Riv_Shiel like this.
  24. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    Oh, ****, y'all, it's back!

Yeah, don't expect me to keep this thing moving like the old days, but since instantdeath instantly died I wanted to at least try to get the new stuff in here as it's coming out. As such:

[​IMG]

I'll go ahead and give rounds a full week from now on--we'll see if it stays active that long.

25. DigitalMessiah

DigitalMessiah Chosen One star 6

Feb 17, 2004
    I forgot this thread existed

CooperTFN likes this.