main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Books Comics A/V One Sentence or Less -- ANDOR (SEASON 1)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CooperTFN, Sep 18, 2012.

1. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    The message of Champions of the Force, the axiom of the praxeum if you will, is that an apology is worth 25 million lives.

Arawn_Fenn, JackG, fett 4 and 3 others like this.
  2. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    fixed

3. Plaristes

Plaristes Jedi Master star 3

Jul 2, 2007
    Isn't this the book where Mon Mothma is possessed by Exar Kun? [face_whistling]

4. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    That's just what Cilgal claims in Jedi Academy Training Manual.

5. Grand Admiral Paxis

Grand Admiral Paxis Jedi Master star 3

Sep 2, 2012
    Despite a crippling loss in the Cauldron Nebula primary and the explosive resignation of her campaign manager, Captain Mullinore, New Order Party presidential candidate Daala still refuses to concede defeat, but the influence of third party spoiler candidates such as Kyp Durron cause her to lose the caucus in her own home electorate of the Maw in a such a massive landslide that political pundits sarcastically remarked that the only way that she could ever win an election was if another Sith miraculously assumed the Presidency and somehow managed to make her look compassionate and competent by comparison.

Actually, by the start of this one I think she's down to just one [face_laugh]

6. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    WEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS; NOOOO TIME FOR SIITH 'CAUSE WEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS....OF THE FOOORCE!

JediMara77, krtmd, RC-1991 and 5 others like this.
  7. Gorefiend

Gorefiend Chosen One star 5

Oct 23, 2004
    As he is from an era were Sith would more often kill each other than Jedi not really surprising that he doesn’t care for Palpatine leftovers.

8. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    The book that says planet wide genocide is acceptable as long as you say sorry.

9. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    The Maw is proud to announce it has now become Grand Central Station for the entire frigging galaxy!

GrandMasterKatarn likes this.
  10. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    While I personally think Relaxus nailed it, it looks like the temptation of the three-peat is hard tor resist.

But wait! A wrinkle emerges!

[​IMG]

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  11. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    Stackpole, using Corran, shows how lame the Jedi Academy trilogy was and made it awesome

Iron_lord likes this.
  12. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    Something about rescuing a hostage family member and salvaging a ludicrous story line.

13. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Corran Horn, your friendly neighborhood ghost Jedi.

14. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I, Corran Horn, am such a cool guy that I can be a Jedi, and I can be a cop, and I can be a pilot, and I can be a husband, and I this and I that, 'cause I'm Corran Horn.

15. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    Fixed :p

16. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Corran Horn's unique 'How I became a Jedi' autobiography.

MistrX likes this.
  17. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Corran Horn tries to prove why Corran Horn is better than all those other characters whose names aren't Corran Horn.

18. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    A hack writer plaguerises and attacks another work by another hack writer

19. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    A man's wife is kidnapped, so he decides to take a vacation at Luke Skywalker's Jedi Summer Camp and fulfill his dream of becoming a pirate (hot woman who carries a whip included) before rescuing her.

20. GoingInside

GoingInside Jedi Master star 1

Mar 31, 2013
    Corran Horn takes the opportunity of his wife's kidnapping to flirt with Tionne, Mara Jade, Leonia Tavira, and possibly a female Shistavanen.

Plaristes, MistrX, RC-1991 and 4 others like this.
  21. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Corran Horn recommends a career change for Luke Skywalker after schooling him in hand to hand combat, suggests a break-up for Wedge Antilles without have ever met his significant other, invalidates the other students' defeat of Exar Kun by weakening him beforehand, finds out one of his relatives was nearly as awesome as he was, rescues his wife from a villain no one remembers anything about, speaks in the first person and, oh, yeah, throws Tycho some piloting props.

tjace, cthugha, JackG and 4 others like this.
  22. COMPNOR

COMPNOR Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 19, 2003
    The other Invid were a lot better than these Invid.

23. Darth_Culator

Darth_Culator Jedi Master star 2

Dec 10, 2005
    Corran Horn Corran Horn Corran Horn Corran Horn, Corran Horn Corran Horn, Corran Horn Corran Horn; Corran Horn, Corran Horn Corran Horn, Corran Horn Corran Horn Corran Horn--Corran Horn Corran Horn--Corran Horn Corran Horn Corran Horn Corran Horn Corran Horn Corran Horn (Corran Horn), Corran Horn!

Barriss_Coffee and AusStig like this.
  24. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    But its first person!

25. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Gotta love canon!