main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Books Comics A/V One Sentence or Less -- ANDOR (SEASON 1)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CooperTFN, Sep 18, 2012.

1. imiller

imiller Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    How to take the capital of the galaxy with just Headhunters and the Death Star's Little Construction Droid Brother (and Wedge!)

Katana_Sundancer likes this.
  2. imiller

imiller Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    Yes, Defenders were created for the TIE Fighter game, but what I'm mostly annoyed with is Stover's apparent disregard for both Isard's Revenge and the entire X-Wing series depiction of Hobbie (both comics and novels) in favor of Darklighter. Just feels like "I'm a hardcover, I don't need to pay attention to those silly MMPB X-Wing novels."

3. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    There's nothing in X-wing saying Hobbie doesn't have prosthetics.

4. Grand Admiral Paxis

Grand Admiral Paxis Jedi Master star 3

Sep 2, 2012
    The Mothmatist's guide to installing democracy by unleashing deranged convicts in civilian centres, highjacking a weather control station and destroying the local water supply because all Imperials are war criminals who must be stopped. [face_whistling]

5. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    Corran Horn and the Taking of Coruscant.

6. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Rogues go wild on Coruscant!

7. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    The New Republic distributes Get Out of Jail Free cards while egotistical pilots go undercover to play tourist, discuss and discover the exotic side of dating, and debate over who has the best sob story.

MistrX, Caila, s65horsey and 7 others like this.
  8. RebelJoseWales

RebelJoseWales Jedi Master star 3

Sep 10, 2008
    Corran Horn's Tales of Interspecies Lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ove: Samplin' Some Sweet Selonian Sugar (Species-Swapping STDs Seriously Stymieing Salacious Sensuality, Sadly).

9. Darth_Culator

Darth_Culator Jedi Master star 2

Dec 10, 2005
    Should have put "war criminals" in quotes for proper effect, but otherwise spot-on. [face_devil]

10. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    Corran Horn and Wedge Antilles (plus those Rogue guys) spring convicts from jail with the help of the Katarn Commandos and then smuggle them to Coruscant so the New Republic can take it while Corran has a date with Isard in an underground SSD

11. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Serious:

The Rogues decide to add ground campaigns to their resume by sneaking onto Imperial held Coruscant in a destabilization effort.

12. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Not Serious:

Finally, another bike chase!

13. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    Not Serious:

AWWWWKWWWWWAAAARRRRDDDDD

14. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
  15. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    Housekeeping note: now that we're a ways into this, I've started keeping a separate record of the winners, and in going back through the thread, I'm pleased to note that there haven't been any big shifts in the winning Like tallies, with the one exception of Knight Errant, where Hav's entry has caught up to Coffee's and they're both currently tied at 9 votes. I do want to leave open at least a small window for anyone who gets a good entry in under the wire but doesn't have time to accumulate many likes, but in the interest of not constantly re-litigating old rounds, I'm going to rule that if a non-winning entry (that was submitted in the initial round) goes on to surpass the original winner by at least 50%, it will then become the new winner (meaning that Hav would need at least 14 votes to Coffee's 9). Failing that, the results at the end of each round are final.

16. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    A few funny things happened on our Coruscant vacation; by Wedge, Corran, Gavin, Nawarra and the gang!

KamSolusar likes this.
  17. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    The book which finally portrays the truth of what happened at Endor, and how the Emperor tried to stop the gargantuan Rebel superweapon.

18. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    The Rebels die en masse before the planetary shields -- that is, if there were any Rebels attacking Coruscant, which there are not!

[​IMG]

19. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    The one with the otters.

20. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010
    Otter Love: The Book, also the fall of the galactic capital.

Jeff_Ferguson and Zorrixor like this.
  21. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
  22. RC-1991

RC-1991 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2009
    The good guys/ACKBAR open a humongous can of sorely needed whoop-ass on the Vong, while Luke makes some offhand remarks that come to haunt the EU years later.

MistrX and cthugha like this.
  23. Grand Admiral Paxis

Grand Admiral Paxis Jedi Master star 3

Sep 2, 2012
    I.... I actually won something?!? I don't know what to say! I'D LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY! :D

24. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Weird, creepy, force sensitive, chicken thing saves Jacen Solo so years later her brain washing will become apparent and he can try to destroy the galaxy.

25. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    Ackbar's long history of falling into traps finally pays off.

MistrX, Caila, Sinrebirth and 7 others like this.