main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Books Comics A/V One Sentence or Less -- ANDOR (SEASON 1)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CooperTFN, Sep 18, 2012.

1. IcePirate

IcePirate Jedi Master star 2

Jul 13, 2005
    Alternate title: Revenge of The Beard.

contest submission: A one man army learns that he possesses a virtually unstoppable weapon (The Force) to aid him in seeking retribution against those responsible for the murder of his father, but first, he must track them down.

2. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    The Truth is out as God Emperor Kyle Katarn becomes even more awesome by striking fear into the heart of Boba Fett and Dietz adds a lot more background to help make Dark Force II: Jedi Knight even more awesome, thereby allowing Kyle to become the ultimate god of cool before such a thing was cool

purplerain likes this.
  3. IcePirate

Jul 13, 2005
    People come back from the dead to pledge their allegiance and offer tribute in the form of training to the Kwisatz Haderach, Kyle Katarn, as he begins his quest to vanquish a legion of heretics who stupidly dared to kill his father.

(not for the contest:

SFTE: Katarn Ascendant
    RA: Katarn Militant
    JK: Katarn Triumphant)

GrandMasterKatarn likes this.
  4. instantdeath

instantdeath Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 22, 2010
    Sorry once again. Been tremendously busy on my end, though that's not much of an excuse, considering it takes maybe 30 seconds to update this thread. DigitalMessiah wins

[​IMG]

5. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    The much needed piece to the entirety of the DF2JK game that explains ALOT and is instrumental in expanding on the epic of the great god Kyle Katarn as he defeats the weak dark side mortals and witnesses Hoth's final assault on Kaan before Macan made it cool

6. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Move aside Quinlan Vos and Cade Skywalker the original rebel jedi with bad attitude is back

7. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    A knight will come, a battle will be fought, and the prisoners will go free.

8. IcePirate

Jul 13, 2005
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Jedi, I will fear no Sith: for Katarn art with me; thy Force and thy ordinance they comfort me and they shall free the wrongfully imprisoned and destroy Jerec and Lord Cronal's daughter and Chicka-Boc-Boc and every mudderkriffer who dares test me... or You." -from the Journal of Jan Ors, lovemuffin to His Eternal Majesty, circa 5 ABY.

9. IcePirate

Jul 13, 2005
    Alternate

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Jedi, I will fear no Sith: for Katarn
    art
    with me; thy Beard and thy Shoulder Pad: they comfort me and they shall free the wrongfully imprisoned and destroy Jerec and Lord Cronal's daughter and Chicka-Boc-Boc and every mudderkriffer who dares test me... or You." -from the Journal of Jan Ors, lovemuffin to His Eternal Majesty, circa 5 ABY.

10. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    "Cos I carry a big lightsaber and I'm the meanest kriffer in the valley!"

IcePirate likes this.
  11. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    Kyle Katarn one-man-armies his way through expertly designed levels in one of the greatest examples of the first person shooter genr- oh, this is about the book?

[face_dunno]

Gamiel, Sith-I-5 and Grievousdude like this.
  12. purplerain

purplerain Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 14, 2013
    Katarn frees Bane's victims.

13. DigitalMessiah

DigitalMessiah Chosen One star 6

Feb 17, 2004
    Kyle becomes chummy with the Big 3 and Luke lays out the galaxy-threatening situation, at which time they pat Kyle on the back and say good luck (whilst in headcanon, Luke takes the Rapid Response Task Force to the Taspan system while Han and Leia go off to negotiate with a star cluster inhabited by hairy spider-looking critters to join the New Republic).

RC-1991 and Revanfan1 like this.
  14. instantdeath

Jul 22, 2010
    In my headcanon, Kyle does all of that by himself. Plus some other stuff we weren't told about, which makes sense, since canon is only what Kyle Katarn wants us to know about.

Zorrixor likes this.
  15. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    There's a difference...? :confused:

You speak as if media form can contain Kyle Katarn. You fail. [face_shame_on_you]
    I still believe that Kyle Katarn destroyed the Death Star.

I mean, think about it. Who found the Death Star plans? Kyle Katarn. Lots of losers later tried to pretend they did instead, but we know the truth. Those pretenders had nothing on Kyle Katarn.

So why think Luke is different? Farm boy might have gotten his sister to write the New Republic history books, but... per-lease, farm boy wasn't all that. It was clearly Kyle Katarn. He found the plans. He righted Bane's wrong on Ruusan. He was the real Chosen One, I mean... duh.

So it stands to reason that the dude who found the plans finished the job and dealt with the Death Star itself. It's self-evident, no...? When did Kyle Katarn ever leave a job unfinished? Farm boy was no better than that Starkiller kid, in pretending he could measure up to the beard.

16. DigitalMessiah

Feb 17, 2004
    Kyle Katarn was a farm boy too. Luke copied his life.

TKT and Zorrixor like this.
  17. IcePirate

Jul 13, 2005

You ever keep wanting to make edits to something long after you've finished them? I know George Lucas does. I forgot Boc's last name until now. Boc Aseca (Bocas'eca). Boca seca is Spanish for dry mouth.

18. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    In which Jerec spends the whole story with crud in the corners of his mouth because everyone's afraid to tell him.

IcePirate likes this.
  19. instantdeath

Jul 22, 2010
    Revanfan1 and IcePirate like this.
  20. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    In which we see a living planet a while before Zonama Sekot was ever mentioned.

purplerain likes this.
  21. DigitalMessiah

Feb 17, 2004
    The best named planet in Star Wars.

purplerain and Iron_lord like this.
  22. IcePirate

Jul 13, 2005
    I won? I WON!!! You like me, you really like me! Ok, ok, ok... First off, I'd like to thank Katarn, and the Jedi Academy (but not that Rosh Penin punk. Nobody likes you and your name sounds suspiciously close to Rash Penuhhh... ) Oh, uh, and I'd also like to thank everybody who voted for me! Thank you all so very much! Now as to why I'm wearing all these ribbons: each color ribbon is for a different cause. for instance, this one....

*Interrupted by loud stage music ushering him off the dais*

Gamiel, BigAl6ft6 and Iron_lord like this.
  23. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Hey, the the planet's name is D'vouran–I wonder what it does?

24. purplerain

purplerain Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 14, 2013
    Starring Zonama Sekot's sibling.

25. TOD-UK

TOD-UK Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 4, 2002
    Really? It's come to GoF?