main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Books Comics A/V One Sentence or Less -- ANDOR (SEASON 1)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CooperTFN, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Parnesius

Parnesius Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 8, 2012
  2. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    The Messiah has arrived and He is........Nom Anor?

3. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    If the Chiss had Google or Wikipedia they could have saved Luke & company a lot of trouble.

AusStig likes this.
  4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Jaina and Tahiri play with dinosaurs, while Jacen plays with the emotions of every woman within a 10 mile radius of himself.

RC-1991 and AusStig like this.
  5. Jeff_Ferguson

Jeff_Ferguson Force Ghost star 5

May 15, 2006
    Luke, Mara, and Jacen read books while The Truce at Bakura happens again for some reason.

Alpha-Red likes this.
  6. Jeff_Ferguson

May 15, 2006
    Alternatively...

The ten-year anniversary re-release of The Truce at Bakura is given a new subplot: "Going to the library with Baron Fel."

RC-1991, Valbino and AusStig like this.
  7. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    The "Invading Aliens from Bantam" Tour continues with a reenactment of an irrelevant Bantam standalone, while the Jade Shadow gang takes an entire novel to perform minimally interesting research and completely waste the presence of the Fel family, and Nom Anor leads a cult devoted to the good guys because he's Nom Anor and he does what he goddamn wants.

8. Nobody145

Nobody145 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 9, 2007
    I only have really vague memories so I'm hoping the instance I'm thinking of was actually in this book (this whole trilogy just blurs together after all these years), otherwise if I'm wrong, ignore my post.

Baron Fel claims he can count, as even without Force telepathy he knew the Jade Shadow crew obviously counted to three before counterattacking against some assassins, yet he can't seem to keep track of how many kids he has.

Jeff_Ferguson likes this.
  9. Jeff_Ferguson

May 15, 2006
    Haha, perfect. Yeah, that was Refugee. Luke was written like an idiot in that scene. "Wow! You have the Force?" "Uh, no, I can just count."

10. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    Boo-urns! I won a competition I didn't even know I was in, but then I got disqualified. Damn you Obamacare!

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  11. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    The long awaited revamp of The Truce At Bakura, now with no chapters

CooperTFN likes this.
  12. Jags_Scoundrel

Jags_Scoundrel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2003
    Jaina takes a fascinating tour of the Bakuran underground, while Jacen and the Skywalkers would have had a much easier time searching the Chiss library if they had only understood the decimal-based cataloging system invented by Bard'ewe'youdoro.

13. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    Technically you tied. Though Hav's in the lead now anyway. So it's not Obamacare's fault.

14. Random Comments

Random Comments Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 25, 2012
    Yes.

15. darth fluffy

darth fluffy Jedi Master star 2

Dec 27, 2012
    Librarian: Can I help you?

Luke: Do you know anything about Zonama Sekot?

Librarian: I don't see it listed, is there anything else you need?

Luke: Yes, I'd like a copy of The Truce at Bakura, please.

colojedi7 likes this.
  16. CooperTFN

Jul 8, 1999
    I'm on the fence about counting Parnesius' entry given that it's not really a sentence, but seeing that second place is both tied and distant, here's the deal: I'm translating the entry into the below sentence. If it gets at least 7 votes (2/3 of the original's current tally of 10) in the next 24 hours, it wins.

Jacen Solo Visits the Library: for curious Young Jedi Knights everywhere.

17. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    Half of the cast discover these amazing things known as books while, to the surprise of absolutely no one, the Ssi-ruuk are still evil.

18. CooperTFN

Jul 8, 1999
  19. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    The boring conclusion to the Greatest Hits of Bantam that does a bunch of things that no one remembers because Greg Keyes wrote the set up to the finale

20. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010
    TENTACLE RAPE, is always part of the Vong's contract.

21. Jags_Scoundrel

Jags_Scoundrel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2003
    To "surprise" Pellaeon, Jag pulls a stunt so crazy that Jaina would have asked him what the hell he was thinking (if she hadn't been trapped in Tahiri/Riina's mind at the time), Han and Leia discover a life form that refer to themselves as a word that looks like a weird synonym of belch, and after all that they had been through to finally find the mysterious sentient planet to help defeat the Vong, Jacen tells it "Gee, maybe it would be wrong to use you as a weapon, but thanks for offering!" (but Sekot decides to go anyway.)

22. CooperTFN

Jul 8, 1999
    I'm sure that's a reference to something, but no way in hell am I Googling "tentacle rape" from work.

RC-1991 and DarthRelaxus like this.
  23. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Eight hundred pages later, we finally reach Zonama Sekot, only to learn absolutely nothing new, but at least Jaina, Jag, and Pellaeon get to smash some Vong while Han and Leia save silly aliens and everyone pretends that this was a good use of the NJO's third act.

Jeff_Ferguson and RC-1991 like this.
  24. tal0nkarrde

tal0nkarrde Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    A lost world found, a lost mind recovered, a lost honor lost further and a loss of interest by the reader.

25. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    Team Leia seems to fight one long, drawn out battle, Team Luke finds a long lost living planet that fails to live up to its hype, Jacen says no, Luke says yes and they listen to Luke because he's freakin' Luke.