main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Books Comics A/V One Sentence or Less -- ANDOR (SEASON 1)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CooperTFN, Sep 18, 2012.

1. cthugha

cthugha Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 24, 2010
    Is an eye an extremity? [face_thinking]

Somehow Palpatine is becoming quite the Dismembered God of the GFFA, what with his hands and eyes and stuff popping up all over the galaxy after his death...

Zorrixor likes this.
  2. Gorefiend

Gorefiend Chosen One star 5

Oct 23, 2004
    Give them a few more years and some Imperial fanatics will prop up his various remains on a golden throne and pray to when seeking guidance. :D

Zorrixor likes this.
  3. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
  4. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    Luke goes on an adventure that can only be described as an awkward combination of the creepy robotic romance of Battlestar Galactica with the "science" of The Matrix.

5. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I don't have a summary to add, but I do want to say that the next published edition of CotJ needs an accolades-style couple of pages at the beginning compiling all these statements. Sort of a "Here's what people have been saying about CotJ...!" deal.

6. Lugija

Lugija Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2009
    That needs to be in every SW book's reprint. Including Bib Fortuna and the Rise of the Dark Falls.

Random Comments and Zorrixor like this.
  7. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Bib Fortuna and the Rise of the Dark Falls could be a book of such quotes. :p

It would be the longest Star Wars novel in history.

Random Comments likes this.
  8. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I was watching ROTJ with some friends who are generally uninitiated in such things, and when Bib Fortuna showed up and people remarked that he was the ugliest Twi'lek they'd ever seen, I said "ah, but he was a great political theorist!"

9. Lugija

Lugija Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2009
    Great perhaps, but Some Sort of Viper was better. And uglier.

10. Plaristes

Plaristes Jedi Master star 3

Jul 2, 2007
  11. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    Even if I was holding a copy in my hands, "I am confirmed that this book DOES exist!" still wouldn't be believable.

Random Comments and Zorrixor like this.
  12. CooperTFN

CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus star 7 VIP

Jul 8, 1999
    Ulicus cleans this one up.

[​IMG]

13. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Durga learns the hard way that it's not the size of your saber that counts, it's how you use it.

14. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Hilariously terrible revenge of the superweapon, the Wampa King and the Daala.

15. GrandMasterKatarn

GrandMasterKatarn Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 8, 2008
    Daala proves once and for all that she really does indeed fail at being anything more than a glorified model, plus she gasses the warlords like the Master in Doctor Who while Durga looses his saber because Bevel Lemelisk designed it, oh, and Luke was nearly savaged from the wampa he wounded years ago while on a creepy date with an octogenarian

16. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    "Oh no, not another superweapon!"

Random Comments and Iron_lord like this.
  17. cthugha

cthugha Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 24, 2010
    Bevel And His Lemelisk Are Dead.

18. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Durga tries to find Pre Vizla's Darksaber, but fails, deciding to create his own super sixed version, which too fails -- Anderson also fails at storywriting.

19. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    All you need to know about this book are three letters: KJA.

COMPNOR, windu4, instantdeath and 3 others like this.
  20. Parnesius

Parnesius Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 8, 2012
    A Hutt crimelord deploys the, what, seventh superweapon in two years, Daala conducts negotiations both aggressive and short, and Luke encouters an old foe from Episode V.

21. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    You know, I never ever found myself wondering what a Hutt beauty spa would look like but after reading this novel I know exactly what it looks like and the mental scar will never heal -- thanks KJA!!

22. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Second entry: Pellaeon retreats from battle yet again, but I might be able to forgive him for it this time because he was sort of pushed into it...

fett 4, mnjedi and GrandMasterKatarn like this.
  23. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    All the incompetent prose, idiotic characterization, awful plotting, and tired cliches you hated about JAT, now with all new terrible ideas from COTJ!

RC-1991, CooperTFN and instantdeath like this.
  24. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Crix Madine is needlessly killed trying to destroy yet another Death Star variant, that ended up destroying itself.

Random Comments and CooperTFN like this.
  25. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    In a race to see which antagonist could be the most woefully incompetent, Durga the Hutt builds a superweapon that blows up on itself while Dalaa pits an entire Imperial fleet against a handful of jedi trainees and somehow manages to lose.