main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV One Sentence Story

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jun 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    "You'll need new, cooler clothes, but first open up the bottom of the Disco Holocron and take out the gold medallion necklace."

2. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    Opening the holocron, Onsal took the medallion and placed it on his neck, instantly feeling a strong influx of the Funk (the funky side of the Force);he felt himself one step closer to being a Disci Master.

3. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "Now Onsal, go get a white outfit, with a black tunic for underneath which you will keep unbuttoned to mid-chest level to expose your medallion of power and your chest hair."

4. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    With that, Onsal pocketed the holocron and headed to the infamous "city in the clouds" otherwise known as "Cloud City" or "Lando's Crib" to meet with Lando (Onsal suspected that Lando, being the only black man in the universe, would be able to help him find some righteous duds).

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Onsal quickly returned to his small frieghter, and took it up through the turbulent atmoshphere until at last, Lando's Crib became visible.

6. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    As he approached Lando's Crib, Onsal heard on his comm-link, "Welcome to Cloud city, the Funk-ay-ist place in the known galaxy. If yoyu know the extension of the person you want to reach, please, dial it now!"

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Meanwhile, somewhere on Cloud City a.k.a. Lando's Crib: "No, YOU listen! I'm Lando Calrissian, and you KNOW I got to have the funkiest landspeeder in the galaxy when I visit planets! Now lower it further, and put those purple neon effects underneath and YES I want the bazooka bass in each seat and... wait a minute, hold up.... I sense someone coming... someone with an incredible amount of funk potential augmented by... THE FUNK MEDALLION! Keep working on my speeder, I'll be back later!"

8. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Lando got on his communicator and hailed to Onsal: "greetings, it is I Lando, The funkiest man on this planet! What brings someone choosen of Tra'Volta to my humbled abode?"

9. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "Er.. umm what is up on the down side my home boy," Onsal struggled,"uh.. yo yo I am on my way to avenge the Disco Lords of the Funk, but I need to become.. umm.. the expl-er.. I mean bomb, in my outfit..."

10. LADY_OBI-WAN

LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Lando appeared using his coolest walk and said, "Welcome...have a Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull, it gives you Dope Wings, and we will go to the funkiest store on the planet and get you looking phat, boyeee" as he tugged at Onsal's sleeve.

11. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Onsal looked obviously confused as Lando led him to a place he called S'vin Y'levynn, "Before I begin to lace you in the dopest threads, and give you further training in the Disco ways of the Funk, you must learn....The Strut."(insert emotional theme music here)

Onsal felt completely out of place as Lando began walking with a limp...

12. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    "I feel powerful emmanations of the force funk from you Lando," said Onsal, "You must be the chosen one foretold of in prophecy who will bring the funky balance back to the force." At this Lando was enveloped in funky force blacklight effects, and a fro appeared upon his head; he turned to Onsal raised his right fist beside his head and cooly exclaimed, "solid."

13. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Lando continued, "I have become great in the Funk, but with this power comes some great responsiblity, so listen up punk, cuz I'm only sayin this once; there are two sides to the funk:The Dope side, and the Whack side."

14. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Suddenly, before Lando could continue, there appeared behind the counter (in a flash red smoke) a Devaronian who said "Plaaaaay for me the best sooong in the galaxy... or I'll eat your soul!"

15. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Onsal acting qickly and not thinking clearly put his dime in the jukebox and start up a song: Its raining men.

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Lando, recognizing that their souls were in imminent danger of being eaten, unleashed Funk Lighting from his fingertips- and moments later, the jukebox started playing Jungle Jazz by Kool & the Gang.

17. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    in a flash the Devaronian started to get down to the funk; he encouraged our heros to join in!

18. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    The Devaronian said to them, "Are ye angels?"

19. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    At this point the music stopped, and Onsal and Tra'Volta stared confusedly at the Devaronian . . . after about 30 seconds of awkward silence Onsal asked, "What?"

20. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Then Lando sagely replied,"Nay, we are but men- ROCK!"

21. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Onsal, being not as smart as Tra'Volta Replied "Scissors! CRAP! I LOST!" at that Tra'Volta slapped him.

22. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    The Devaronian dissolved in flash of light, and our two heroes were left alone safe and unharmed.

23. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    Tra'volta asked "What was THAT all about?" to which Onsal just shrugged.

24. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    But then the Deveronian reappeared in the same flash of red smoke just to add, "Haven't you ever heard of Tenacious D?" He rolled his eyes at these supposed heros and dissapeared again.

25. Acthar_Sm-Ith

May 23, 2002
    "Ok," Onsal added, "If we ever fibnd that creatures home planet, we should blow it up;" Tra'Volta nodded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.