main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV One Sentence Story

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jun 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Suddenly a mysterious voice came from behind them and said, "That's a great idea. Let's go destroy it now."

2. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    Onsal never being the one to disagree with the voices in his head said to Tra'Volta, "Well? We gonna go or what?"

3. Hue_Jass_167

Hue_Jass_167 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2002
    TRVULTA SAD "I WANA KILL THE EPEROR!"

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Disregard Hue's posts.

Hue, do not post anymore until you repsond to a private message I sent you.

Thank you,

Talon Wolfe
    City Representative

5. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Tra'Volta looked at Onsal and said, "there is but one way to destroy that creatures world"

6. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Onsal Nodded and replied, "It is time to reveal our secret weapon..."

7. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Suddenly smoke rolled across the floor and the tiles began to light up in a variably rainbow of color, a voice in the fog moaned, "Do.....the......hustle....."

8. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    SUMMATION OF THE ONE SENTENCE STORY SO FAR:

There were a million places that Onsal Ryddler would rather have been than in the middle of a Tatooine duststorm. None of which were in the gas caves of Bespin, which is where he was, not in a dust storm. Adjusting his breath mask, he took a precious second to sneak look behind him for his pursuers. He saw them coming closer, both of which resembled baby Krayt dragons Pulling his stolen BlasTech DL-44, he squeezed of two shots in rapid succession before continuing on his way, fear of death driving his legs to move even faster. Unfortunately, when he looked down he realized that he was already half engulfed by one of the krayt dragons. Quickly pressing the quick release, Onsal detonated the small explosive charges that immediately severed his cybernetic legs (and blew of the head of the baby krayt that was attached to them)... Onsal's repulsors kicked in, and as he shot throught the maze of the caves, he knew that he would be on time for his meeting with the local crime lord. Finally making it to the surface, our hero started to breakdance as if possessed by the spirit of a funky sith lord! The facts that he had ejected his cybernetic legs and that he had repulsorlifts aiding him enabled him to pull off complex and dizzying moves, until the crime lord Lamar the Hutt cruised in, on his own repulsor lifts.

Lamar shouted, "you have some funky moves there, boyee! But lets see you do THIS!" as he bust a phat spin! Globules of Hutt slime flew everywhere from the centrifugal force generated by the whirling crime lord. Utterly repulsed, our hero pulled out his blaster and threw it at Lamar, knocking him unconscious. Onsal gingerly picked his way through the Hutt goo, and picked up his blaster.

"Your moves are WHACK!", He blurted as he pointed his gun at the hutt's repulsors. "But there can be only one Dark Lord of the Breakdance in this galaxy- ME!" and with that, his blaster erupted in a volley of firepower. Much to his dismay, he packed the wrong blaster, as this was his disco light creator! A thousand points of light filled the room with their slow, mesmerizing motion, followed by the flickering, life size hologram of an ancient being in a white suit with long collar tips- this was no simple disco light creator, it was the legendary Disco Holocron, home to Tra' Volta, legendary Disco Lord and Being of Unimaginable Power! Lord Tra'Volta was moving in an almost hypnotising fashion to the age old chant, "staying alive, staying alive." Tra'Volta's voice floated out to Onsal...

"If you are watching me now, you should know that I have been killed by a rival order, the Dark Lords of the Sith- they have usurped the powerbase that has been long held by the Disco Lords of the Bith."

Onsal asked of Lord Tra'Volta, "who killed you? How can I help?" but seeing as this was a recording he got reply. Yes, he got reply indeed...

"I, Lord Tra'Volta, am not just a recording, I am the essence of my former self, transferred into this special Disco Ball Holocron, awaiting such a time as this- when I would be called upon to train an apprentice in the Funky Side of the Force to take revenge upon those evil Sith who wear basic black for every occasion..." (at this, Tra'Volta's countenance became sad, as if he mourned their lack of funk, style and color coordination).

Onsal replied, "but I am a mere padawannabe when its comes to da' funk!" as tried to move rythmicly for his master, but only made himself to be a fool. To this, Tra'Volta replied, "Those who were born with the funk will be strongest in it, and in order to get your innate disco funk on, you must let go, learn to feel the funky side of the force and let it guide you- but as you learn from me, you must track down the evil Sith Apprentice in Training Olee Ander, and slay this enemy of the Disco Lords."

Onsal chortled, "when I see him can I say Olee, Olee, oxen-free?" For which he received an old-fashioned force-slap across the head and a hardy, "shut up, punk. That was totally un-funk-a-fied."

"You'll need

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.