One Too Many (Drunk Obi+Qui, humor by myself and Aayla, updated 1/22/02, I swear!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jacinta_Kenobi, Dec 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antilles2001 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  2. JediClare Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I have?

*Checks previous posts*

Oopsie.

Erm...uh...er...

Ah-hah.

Laughing Your Head Off - an adaptation of Westlife's Flying Without Wings

Everybody's looking for that something
    One thing that makes it all complete
    You find it in the strangest places
    Places you never knew it could be

Some find it in the weirdest of threads
    Some find it in crazy stories
    Who can deny the joy it brings
    When you find that special thing
    You're laughing your head off

Some find it sharing every morning
    Some in their solitary lives
    You find it in the works of others
    A simple line can make you laugh and laugh

You find it in the Fruitiest fanfics
    The kind you remember for a long time
    And when you know how much that means
    You've found that special thing
    You're laughing your head off

So impossible as it may seem
    You've got to look for every one
    'Cause who's to know
    Which one you don't read
    Would have made you complete

Well for me it's waking up and finding
    Another nut thread on the boards
    To know that I can say it's funny
    At any given time or place
    It's the little things that only they have
    Those are things that make it so
    And it's like laughing your head off
    'Cause it's so hilarious
    I'm laughing my head off

It's the place stupidity begins
    And it'll be where sanity ends
    I'm laughing my head off
    And that's the joy it brings
    I'm laughing my head off

Well, I never said I was good at it... :D

Yes, I am currently in an abnormal mood.

So when's the next post? :D

x Clare x
  3. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hi I liked the song!

Post soon, I am currently sick and plan to head for bed soon.
  4. snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Awww...sorry you're sick Jacinta .....can't wait for more!

~S-WK
  5. Denny Jedi Youngling

star 3
    probably the nutsier story, I've ever read.

UP
  6. Tyria-Solo Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hee hee hee. Beating up on Obi is so much fun. Probably because he's so cute. This is really funny! MORE!
  7. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thank you everyone. Well, I have gotten over the flu, so I will get to this soon.

Tyria-Solo-GREAT SIGGIE!!! LOL!
  8. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ok, well I guess I'd better post.
    Jacinta looked at Neon. "Hi!!! Ooh, where'd you get ahold of Xanie? He doesn't look too happy, but who cares! Anyway, yes, I could use some help." Cin said as she inched closer, and started whispering. "Me and Aayla got Obi-Wan drunk and had some girls teach him to dance. Aayla disappeared, and now Qui-Gon has found out, and he is MAD. I'm not sure what I should do." She said a little nervously.

"Well, you could get Qui drunk too." Neon suggested.

"THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! Then he can;t interfere! Thanks Neon!" Cin said, pulling out a notepad. Suddenly, Qui was walking towards the bar, but not of his own will power. The bartender put several drinks before him, and before he could do anything, he started drinking.

He saw Cin, and gave her a glare through his drink. "Jacinta! Stop that!" He cried between swallows.

Cin merely grinned at him, and continued to write. Soon, Qui finished the last drink with a hiccup.

Cin grinned at Obi-Wan. "Teach him what to do, Obi-Baby." She said, unable to stifle a giggle at using the name the twileks had called him.

Obi-Wan grinned and grabbed his master's hand, dragging him onto the stage.

Neon gave Jacinta a disbelieving stare. "I was kidding you know. He'll kill you when he gets over this."

Cin merely blew on her fingernails. "Yes, but I'll be long gone by then!" She said. "So, are you going to have some fun with Xanie?"

Xanatos cringed back as Neon grinned back and they turned to the nervous man.
    I'm going now.....
  9. JediClare Jedi Padawan

star 4
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

*Tries desperately to think of a new response*

Lemme know if you're sick of these song adaptations.

Bop Bop Baby - an adaptation of Westlife's Bop Bop Baby

My mom always said nothing could break me or lead me astray
    Who would have guessed I'd let my mind drift so far away
    You always said I was a joker now it's worse
    I'm reading those things that's making my mind go crazy
    Small things like
    When I switch on the comp and I find a new post
    Or I log onto the boards and I start laughing
    When i sit before the screen with my eyes on a post
    When we posted and we read and we laughed all day

Ooh da bop bop baby please don't let me go
    Can't live my life this way
    Ooh da bop bop baby please just let me know
    And put my mind at ease for sure

On a laugh train
    For some months now
    Won't get off today
    Everybody said the stop that I wouldn't take was a sanity stop
    I'm not alone I'm laughing at stupid
    Insane small things like
    When I switch on the comp and I find a new post
    Or I log onto the boards and I start laughing
    When I sit before the screen with my eyes on a post
    When we read and we posted and we laughed all day

Oh da bop bop baby please don't let me go

It is not time to say goodbye
    It is not time to let things lie
    This ain't when we must set things 'right'
    Now that we've gone our nutty ways
    I just can't live these normal days
    This is what I've been trying to say

Ooh da bop bop baby please don't let me go

*Continues being in abnormal mood* :D ;) :p

x Clare x
  10. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    LOL clare!

BTW, you've read Splinter of the Mind's Eye?!! I love that book it's one of my fav's!!!

I like the part where they get in a mudfight. My fav line is "If you think Luke Skywalker, that I'm going to cat as your servant, until...." That whole part was great!
  11. JediClare Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Splinter of the Mind's Eye...I have the book.

There are some parts that are funny, like the one you mentioned. Those parts I like, but overall it's not my favourite Star Wars book.

The characters are just...out of character.

Leia seems weird - she survived Vader's interrogation and had energy left over to help in her own rescue and argue with Han, but Grammel just beats her up a little and she's wailing. And she should have learnt to trust Luke's instincts, since he's Force-sensitive and she respects 'General Kenobi' who's a Jedi, but in the first chapter she doesn't care what Luke thinks and insists on landing on Mimban.

Threepio isn't complaining correctly; his sentences don't seem to be the ones he would say.

Darth Vader is just plain pathetic. Even if it was written before ESB was released, there's a scene in ANH where Vader almost Force-chokes that Imp officer to death. But in SOTME, he can't even use the Force to call the lightsabre to him.

Sorry... :(

= Clare =
  12. Antilles2001 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  13. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Jacinta smiled at Neon, then turned. "Uh-oh...Obi and Qui are gone....see you later Neon!!" She said, then ran off to find the master and apprentice.

A few minutes later, she found them in a dressing room. Qui-Gon was sitting in a chair hickuping softly, and Obi-Wan was messing about above him.

When Jacinta saw what he had done, she almost fainted. Instead she screamed. Long and hard.

Qui-Gon looked up with a start, and jumped out of his chair, falling with a loud, "Oof," to the floor.

Obi-Wan just smiled and ran to help Qui-Gon up.

Jacinta stared, her jaw still refusing to come back up. Finally, she got her voice to work.

"What did you do to him?" She asked.

Qui-Gon's usually light brown-greyish hair was striped light blue and pink. His hair was gather in to two pigtails on either side of his head, and Obi-Wan must have used moose or gel, because Qui-Gon resembled Pippi Longstockings. Qui-Gon also had bright purple eyeshadow, pink blush, and red lipstick. He was wearing a light purple jumpsuit of some kind. He looked so ridiculous, she had to laugh.

All-in-all, Qui-Gon was going to kill her. But that didn't mean she couldn't have fun now...

"What? I like it!" Qui-Gon mumbled with a hiccup.

Jacinta laughed harder, and pulled out a camera, snapping a picture of Qui-Gon.

"We're going to go sing a song!" Obi-Wan said. Jacinta noticed that Obi-Wan had had HIS hair colored black, and he had barely any makeup. Jacinta began to suspect that maybe Obi-Wan was starting to get over the alcohol and was paying Qui-Gon back for everything. Whatever the reason, he looked GREAT. She quickly snapped a picture of him after throwing him his leather jacket to put on.

"Go ahead!" She said, gesturing ahead of her.

"Qui-Gon is going to send bounty hunters after me, Jedi or not..." She mumbled as she watched the pair go down the hall towards the stage.
    I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mean! Sorry, I was inspired....long story....you really don't want to know.

14. Antilles2001 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well,I'm pretty sure nobody reads this abymore.Loyal Antilles has just given up.
  15. TwilightKat Jedi Youngling

star 2
    *I'm* reading this...keep it up Master!

Great so far, more?
  16. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Why Antilles? Why have you given up? I promise, this is almost to the end! It has a point!

Thanks Kat.
  17. Antilles2001 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  18. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ah....THAT'S why....well, alright, if that's they way you want it.....After all, I have a bunch of other things I need to be doing anyway, including the fact that I never have time to update my REAL stories....I was just doing this because I don't like dumping people, even if it's only one person.
  19. JediClare Jedi Padawan

star 4
    ::Waves frantically::

No, no, don't dump this unless you run out of ideas! I'm here!

Ohmigosh...the description of Qui-Gon was just so ridiculous... [face_laugh]

= Clare =
  20. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, Antilles, I'm sorry you have given up, but I have two readers who have not, so I will continue.

Alright Kat, Clare, you win, I'll keep going.
  21. snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yay! Keep going Jacinta!!!
    Sorry I've been gone 4 so long!
    This is great!
  22. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
  23. snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
  24. JediClare Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I take back part of what I said.

Don't dump this even if you run out of ideas.

:D

Take your time to come up with something. We'll be patient.

Hopefully.

:D

= Clare =
  25. Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I still don't have any ideas....Oh well....
    Qui-Gon leaned a bit on his apprentice, giving a heavy sigh as he blinked at the blinding lights. Obi-Wan, like the good apprentice he was, *cough, cough*, was patient with his master as he helped him up the steps onto the stage.

Jacinta simply walked over to Neon and placed her head in her hands, and said as calmly as could be, "Qui-Gon is going to kill me when he's sober.....so, what do I own that you'd like to have?"

Neon seemed about to answer, when Obi-Wan stepped up to the mike. "Me and my friend Qui-Gon would like to sing a song that demonstrates our feeling for each other." Obi-Wan grinned, and Qui-Gon grinned back.

Jacinta sank to the floor. "Maybe I should disappear now...." She mumbled.

Just then, Qui-Gon grabbed the mike and prepared to sing.

Jacinta glanced at Neon. "Look, can you make sure they get home okay? Much as I'd like to see this, I have some work to do, and I'd like to be gone when he....regains his senses."

Neon nodded understandingly, and Jacinta ran from the room just as master and padawan began to sing.
    Obi-Wan walked down the hall slowly with his master, who was suffering a massive hangover. Obi-Wan was leading Qui-Gon to the healers.

"THE LIGHTS ARE TO BRIGHT! I'm going to give Mace a lecture on the lights...we can't need this much light....it has to be wasting electricity....THEREFORE IT'S WRONG!!.....plus the fact that it give me a headache...." Qui-Gon suddenly said angrily.

"Yes, Master. Left turn here." Obi-Wan agreed, knowing better than to fight if he wanted to survive. Qui-Gon must not have heard the instructions, because he ran into the wall.

"OW! Rotten wall! I'd better talk to Mace about that too....horrible place to pur a wall! Dangerous! What was he thinking?" Qui-Gon yelled, holding his nose.

"I have no idea..." Obi-Wan remarked, helping his master turn in the right direction. Oddly enough, he had suffered almost NO hangover.

"Why can't I remember last night? What happened?" Qui-Gon asked.

"I told you, I don't know master." Obi-Wan, said, although he did. After all, he was the one who had had to wash the temporary hair die and gel. His own hair he had left alone...he liked black.

But he couldn't tell his master what had happened. He couldn't let Qui-Gon kill Jacinta. It just wouldn't do to sell out your own step-sister, and besides, he couldn;t have Qui-Gon in jail.

Plus the fact that he was sure that Qui-Gon wouldn't be too happy with him either.

Suddenly, his eyes caught on a line of sheets of flimsiplasts attached to the wall.

He walked over, and saw a picture of himself and his master. Qui-Gon looked like someone off of a kid's holonet show. Himself....well, it was kind of embarrassing for a Jedi, but not half as embarrassing as Qui-Gon's.

And at the bottom was the worst part.

"What is it Padawan?" Qui-Gon said, and squinted at the sheet. After a moment, his eyes focused, and his face went red.

Obi-Wan heard giggling behind them, and saw a group of girl initiates pointing. He blushed, and turned bakc to his enraged master.

"'Looking great, Boys. Especially you, Qui-Gon. Love the Pippi-look. And as for you Obi-Wan....Mmmm....Girls, be careful. Remember, he has a protective sister.

Jacinta Kenobi.'" Qui-Gon read out-loud.

"Master..." Obi-Wan started.

"JACINTA, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!" Qui-Gon screamed.
    Somewhere far off, a figure in a brown cloak stopped at the ticket booth.

"Yes...I'd like a seat on the next transport leaving the planet? Thank you." Says a female voice, and from somewhere underneath the cloak, a brown eye winks, then waves as she climbs the transport ramp.
    THE END.

Well? Sorry if it stinks, it's late, and it was all I could come up with. [face_blush]

Thanks for you support!!!! Love you guys!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.