main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga One-Winged Angel (ROTS-FF7 crossover) - Vader vs. Sephiroth One Shot

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ace_Venom, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace_Venom

Ace_Venom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    Disclaimer: Star Wars is the property of Lucasfilm Limited. Final Fantasy is the property of Square Enix. All characters, locations, objects and concepts are used without permission. No profit is being made.

Author's Note: This plot bunny hit me when I was trying to beat Sephiroth on Kingdom Hearts 2.

One-Winged Angel

Darth Vader felt an intense rush of warmth in his mind as Serra Keto's broken body fell before him. The distant reports of blaster rifles from the 501st Legion were growing more infrequent. Few survivors were left in the abominable Jedi Temple. Even his purge of the Tusken encampment was not as liberating as surrendering to the power of the dark side and bending it to his will.

Vader kicked one of Serra's lightsabers out of his way as he continued his mission. His glowing blue blade still hummed. The element of surprise was long gone. The remaining Jedi already knew one of their own was leading the attack. The realization gave birth to a cruel smile on Vader's face as he spotted a retreating youngling running through the corridor.

Not bothering to waste a stroke of his blade, Vader extended his right hand and began asphyxiating the youngling, a human boy. The child died by a single thought, an inferno of hatred. Vader waved his arm, tossing his enemy like a rag doll.

Clapping drew Vader's attention to the balcony above him. A tall human male wearing a black synthetic leather trench coat, military issued black boots and shoulder armor wore a wicked grin. He had glowing eyes of jade and a long silver mane. But what truly astounded Vader was that the man carried a sword with an incredibly long blade at his side.

?This is a restricted area!? Vader barked. The newly anointed Sith Lord had no time for spectators.

?You are very powerful,? the man said. ?I sensed your hatred and it drew me across the void. You have such a turbulent home.?

Vader said, ?You're no Jedi.?

?No,? replied the mysterious warrior. ?I am Sephiroth, the new heir to this planet.?

Vader laughed out loud. ?If anyone will rule Coruscant after this day is through, it will be my Emperor,? he said.

?Then you are just another puppet,? Sephiroth mocked. ?Tell me your name so I can know who I am sending back to the planet when I pierce your heart with the Masamune.?

Vader's eyes transformed from their normal blue to the color of sulfur. ?I am Darth Vader and it shall be you that falls this day!?

Sephiroth jumped from the balcony, drawing the Masamune during his descent with rapid fluidity. Vader lazily swung his lightsaber upwards to disable his enemy. It was only when their blades met and the Masamune did not give before Vader's weapon that the Sith Lord's overconfidence disappeared in an instant.

Sephiroth retracted the Masamune, capitalizing on Vader's momentary shock. Sephiroth plunged his blade forward, meeting a more serious parry from the Sith Lord. The mysterious warrior remained on the offensive, unleashing a lightning fast flurry of strikes mostly aimed at Vader's torso, despite the fact that Sephiroth had to give a small amount of ground to launch each attack due to the immense length of the Masamune.

Vader's gaze hardened and the Sith Lord took care not to transmit any signs of frustration. The Sith Lord was not accustomed to the defensive, relying on the more aggressive Form V Djem So to overpower and neutralize his enemies. Sephiroth was making a mockery of all Vader's training with his impressive display of swordsmanship.

Using a Force push, Vader was able to put a halt to Sephiroth's drive. He twirled his lightsaber as he barreled towards his opponent. The oncoming underhanded strike shifted the battle to Vader's advantage. Sephiroth easily parried the blow before Vader retracted and pivoted his body to shift his striking position. Vader's next blow was a swift horizontal arc intended to tear through Sephiroth's defenses.

Sephiroth refused to take the bait, giving ground and raising his sword to the point where the hilt was level with hi

2. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    A little wierd and odd but good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.