main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark One Year: It's amazing how fast time goes by. (Share your EpIII Line Party Memories here)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, May 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Here's what OtisDodge posted last year on this very day (except at 8:19pm, not 7:30 something)

Celebrate the wonderful friendships we forged in the heat last year...

Share your favorite "line party" memory here...

And know that I am so glad to have met each and every one of you. (and most of you already know that..)

(and there's a little side of me that wants to get up at 4 am, put on a Jedi cosutme, go to Wal Mart and fight in the aisle with an unknown Storm Trooper and then go to the Rave and stand around at 7am...)

I just might have to do that...

[face_pig]

2. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Well I showed up around 1130ish (took off work as early as I could) meet BJ :) talked with her thru out the whole time juz about.

The fun parts was seeing other folks dressed up, trying that game with Jacob & playing with his munchkins, TV folks (and it appears that me and James got the front page of the Entertainment section of the newspaper the next day [face_laugh] my work had copied the pic and put 'Ops Secretary at work' on it and put it on my keyboard! [face_laugh])

It was a great time because I got to meet fellow Star Wars fans and talked about the fave parts of the past movies and also other interesting things.

For some it has been a year, while others it is going on nearly 2 yrs (Henry, Julie, Tre', Darren). Amazing year!! Though dunno about you all but it feels more like several years than juz one!

Long live Star Wars!! [face_dancing] [face_love] [:D]

3. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Well, this time last year, I was sitting outside the Rave
    talking to some guy named Robert and knitting...(go figure)

And I agree with Kynstar...It seems like way more than a year has gone by...

And I get to go out to the Rave today to by midnight X-Men tickets...
    (thought about doing it in the old Jedi Cosutme...)

[face_pig]

4. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    okay we went to tinseltown in benton. the refreshment line was longggggg and there were three lines to boot. i was dressed like nomi sunrider. i walked from the back of the line to the front and ordered. i got my order turned and walked away amid much ooooing and awinnnnng. while it may not be very jedi like to have cut in line i kept expecting someone to say something but nobody did. they just let me cut and leave. it was great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.