main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Ongoing Discussion: The Clone Wars TV Series (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by 72Princess, Oct 1, 2012.

1. WookieeJedi

WookieeJedi Merchandise Coordinator/North Ridge Diplomat star 4

Jun 15, 2009
    There big tease

2. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    Oh yeah thats right disney is in charge so it will probably be a young jedis cartoon. Its not the the asoka episodes where that bad and i wouldnt mind watching them...its that they shouldnt advertise one thing and give us somethinh else... its like saying for like a week that will be having surf and turf and you get served franks and beans. .which is still good but your mouth has been watering and stomach growling for that surf n turf

3. BigDanLevitan

BigDanLevitan Jedi Master star 5

Jun 26, 2005
    I'm sure that what ever episode that are done will air somewhere.
    I think that Disney is just over protecting their asset. Not only did the clone wars cartoon get cancelled, but from my understanding the figure line is done as well.

THe last episode was a fitting end to the show. Ashoka walking away from the order and telling Anakin that she knew he wanted to leave too made it that much better. It would lead you to believe that she would survive Order 66 since she wouldn't be a jedi anymore there would be no need to kill her. It also would show another reason for Anakin to leave as well. If there is no trust in the Order than why stay?

As BRyan would say, dun dun dun!

4. Wild Sidewalker

Wild Sidewalker Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    I understand your frustration. I am guessing that they got the axe notice after those ads ran and felt that with what "new" eps they were given time to air on CN they chose to switch to the Ahsoka storyline rather than continue with the Maul and finish the series that way.

5. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    Dont tell me that they have more episodes of maul and death watch mr bill cause i will dress as savage and go down to disney and steal kids candy left and right and say its part of the show lol then kill asoka in middle of parade lol.... well fake kill her anyway...im not that mean

6. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    Id like to see the unaltered ratings......i bet the death watch and maul episodes blew away the asoka ones.....well at least before disney used there power and money to probably change the ratings to way they want to promote more kid friendly episodes

7. JDuffPhoto

JDuffPhoto Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 3, 2010
    Kid friendly. Like the stormtrooper firing randomly at the cast of ANT Farm with a cheap plastic toy gun? Or while Threepio attempting to talk ghetto, cause it seems all Disney kids talk that way...

Pardon me while I full-body-dry-heave...