main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Online Auditions for Fan Film

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by emus21_2002, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emus21_2002

emus21_2002 Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2006
    Greetings,

First allow me to introduce myself. I am Jonathan Dreyfus.

Currently, I am in the process of writing a script which I am hoping will evolve into
    a 90 to 120 minute feature film. I have chosen at this time to put the call out on the web for people willing to volunteer their free time to contribute to this project. I am hoping to start production of this film sometime in the summer of 2007.

Before I get too far ahead, let's just say that this will be a non-profit venture. Simply for the love of film making and for the love of Star Wars.

Given the fact that there will be no profit gained from this project, this also makes it very difficult to fund.. Therefore I am looking for locations and facilies at little to no cost and all within the State of Wisconsin.

With that said, there are several ways to contribute to this project at this time, and there in no particular order.

----------------------------------------------------------------

- Directing / Editing / Special FX -

At this time I have assumed this responsibility. However, this could change as we progress with the project.

- Location Scouting -

This would be someone in their area taking a look around for a location which might fit a scene within the film. This person would need or have the use of a camera to photograph the area and send it to me for approval/disapproval.. Photograph from several angles. And of course, label them by location, so I know where they are. Locations should resemble those seen on different planetary landscapes. If we were supposed to look like we were on Tatooine we'd want a deserty look rather than a foresty look.

At this time, I am pretty much open to all sorts of landscape and terrain.

Photographs can be sent as email attachments to

emus21_2002@yahoo.com

- Actors / Actresses -

I think this is pretty self-explanitory.. However should you wish to appear in the film I will need a your photograph, and if possible a demo video. You can send your photograph and/or your demo video to emus21_2002@yahoo.com as an attachment of no more than 10 Megabytes in size. Official Auditions will be held 3 months prior to principle photography, which I hope to start late May, or June of 2007.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You can contact me at emus21_2002@yahoo.com with any comments/questions.

I am looking forward to working with you on this project and I hope that as time progresses you'll feel the same. Thank you for your time and have a nice day!

Jonathan Dreyfus
    DreyfusFilms

emus21_2002

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.