main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

online Crossover RP?

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Reaper63, Aug 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reaper63

Reaper63 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    ok, now, admittedly, this is an old idea of mine that never seemed to have caught on with any of the online Rp groups I've been in. but I thought I would try it gain.

It would combine elements of Star Wars, Farscape, Battlestar Galactica And maybe bits and pieces from other Sci Fi Shows and movies (the key is to keep Tech equal, ie, no transporters, stuff like that)

It would be a message board Rp, with no real Game Master, and not using any of the RPG Rules either, rather, I like to describe it as a common sense RP. If you are in a corridor where 100 badguys are shooting at you, and you decide to charge, you will eventually be hit. common sense :)

So, any interest? I have an EZboard that can be used to try it out, if there is interest, but before setting everythign up (again ;)) I'd like to see if there is any interest.

ED

2. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    I might be interested, I just don't know how much time I'd have for such a thing. :p

3. Reaper63

Nov 17, 2002
    very cool,

As for time to play, the message board RPs move slower, cause not everyone can be online all day at work, or home, etc.

So, posting like once a day or twice a day is really what it comes down to. That and being willing to go, even though it's slow moving. It's more like writing a story with alot of authors the what table RPs end up being like.

But like I said in the first post, this is to see who might be interested.

4. Reaper63

Nov 17, 2002
    Ok, sorry it took so long to get things going, but I've had a few things going on here.

I have set this up on a board I have had for a while now, I have had an offer from someone to create a new board, outside of the Ezboard system. If this gets going, and the interest is there, I will go ahead with that, but till then, give the board a look.

When we get moving, I will pay for the board to be Pop up free, so this is a temp problem.

Smuggler's Moon

ED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.