side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    If any of you guys want to play an online game of SW:CCG with me, please let me know.

I would prefer to play over ICQ or AIM, because as you can see with Red 84's recent game, it can take quite a while to play on these boards.

I don't care which side I am. Just send me a message if you would like to play. I'm available most of the day on weekends, and in the mid-to-late afternoons on weekdays.

AIM: bibfortuna25

I look forward to beating down on all of you! :)

2. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    Playing on the boards has its strengths and weaknesses, but the main reason I did it here is that now newer players can see how things like attrition and deployment and whatever else that may confuse them...works.

3. Yarua Of Kashyyyk

Yarua Of Kashyyyk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    I probably can't help with the SWCCG, but if anyone wants online games of YJCCG, I'm also on AIM and ICQ.

AIM: yaruaofkashyyyk

4. Anonymous_Jedi

Anonymous_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    hey BIb, ill play ya, just lemme finish josh off.....but he will probably finish me of...

5. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Well, guys, I'm available for a game now, and I will be for the next 2.5 hours or so. I hope to play at least 1 of you guys today!

6. Anonymous_Jedi

Anonymous_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    Sorry bibby, havent got a hold of Josh so he can finish me off yet. Plus I'm not where my cards are. Plus I have to work....(im already supposed to be at work.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.