main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Online meet. MSN, Sun 6th May.

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by Lord_Ogli, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Hey all, I've been asked to arrainge an online 'meet' on MSN to discuss future objectives for FFUK:N where we can have a proper discussion about things so I thought I'd try for this sunday evening.

Say for about 7ish? Give ppl time to get their tea.

If you wanna take part, Add me to your MSN (lordogli@hotmail.com) and I'll pull everyone into the same convo.

Use this thread to put forward sugestions for an agender, also If U have something you want bringing up but U can't make it feel free to post it here or PM me.

Look forward to "Seeing" you all there.

Ogli.

2. Glass_Onion

Glass_Onion Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2005
    So, is this Sund 7th or Sat 6th?

3. JONJEDI

JONJEDI Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 11, 2002
    *pokes nose in*

I just wanna say that would an MSN convo work that well? If there is a lot of you wont everyone be talking at the same time and then it will all get confusing and then if you miss something you can't scroll back up and end up a bit of a mess? It is a good idea just don't know if it would work too well.

We had a similar thing in the midlands were we had to discuss the future of the chapter, but we decided to all meet up in person to discuss things as it would work a hell of a lot better. I know you lot are more scattered around the place and further away from each other, just thought I would drop in and give my opinion. :) I am your honorary Northerner after all. *feels proud*

4. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Oops. Sundat the 7th, my bad.

I get what you're sayin Jon. Meeting up is just a bit impractical, We're a bit more strung out, We can have a face to face at York, But it should be ok if ppl stick to the agenda and talk one at a time.

It'll be structured so that everyone has a say without overlaping etc. At least worth a shot. See how it goes.

5. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    I Think in future more notice s needed for all the member's (say about 2 weeks notice )!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.