Online Trivial Persuit Anyone??

Discussion in 'Richmond, VA' started by amaunet, Jan 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amaunet Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok Rox has started the online trivial persuit challenge here and I thought we should take part :D

So I need a team of 3 people...so I think (including Evan who agreed this morning to play) I need one more person. I want to make sure we are one of the twenty teams, so I need to know by tomorrow afternoon :) Please post here or pm me to let me know if you are interested.
  2. MutantJedi Force Ghost

I'll do it. As some people know, I'm pretty good at Star Wars trivia. So I know I help our club out like I did the last time.
  3. amaunet Jedi Knight

star 3
    alrighty :) taking care of our group now. we can post questions here or i can pm/email the questions to the team. thoughts?
  4. Nave Jedi Knight

star 1
    For anyone who wants to read the rules Aman showed me yesterday
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=10222426&replies=0

If anyone else wants to participate we can have more then one team for Richmond and if you cant get 3 people together theres nothing that says you cant be on more then one team ;)

Nave
  5. amaunet Jedi Knight

star 3
    Evan--before you get gung ho and join another team, I asked Rox and received a speedy response that being only on one team is an unwritten rule. Although I dont know why anyone would want to be on more than one to start with. If there is enough interest and you want to switch out with someone so you can be on a certain team, let me know and i will have it changed.
  6. Nave Jedi Knight

star 1
    Bah Unwritten rules need to be written. The only reason I offered though was so that if someone else from Richmond wanted to form a team but needed a third I would help out. Oh well ;)

Nave
  7. jainasolo11sticks Jedi Knight

star 1
    i told am i thought about starting a 2nd team, but i probably wouldn't be able to contribute that much to my team.
    good luck you 3!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.