main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Only a little while left...

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by SpectreLeader, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpectreLeader

SpectreLeader Jedi Youngling

Jun 30, 2002
    Well, the meeting's on sarurday and i must say that i am very pleased with the amount of activity that i have seen. Remember that we are meeting at the 79th avenue entrance to Tropical Park at 12:00 noon. Hope to see you guys there. Please reply or e-mail me with any questions or comments :)

2. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    I think that we need to set a place for us to meet at Tropical.
    I have never been there, but I would that there is A clubhouse or a main building of some sort.

If I don't hear from any of you. That is were I will go. I'll be wearing a starwars hat or shirt or something.

If any of you want to get in touch with me. You can call my cell at 9546497843.

See you all later

Sinlock

3. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Aug 16, 2001
    Well,

I'm on my way.

Hope I'm not the only one who shows up.

4. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Aug 16, 2001
    Well,

I must say, Tropical was a a great place. It had a real famley feel to it.

The only thing wrong is, I seem to be the only one to show up. :-(
    I sat over by the park office (by the tennis club) right next to the street. So anybody driveing by could see me in my big dorky SW hat. And no one called my cell

Oh well, I hope the rest of you guys/gals found each other.

Sinlock

5. SpectreLeader

SpectreLeader Jedi Youngling

Jun 30, 2002
    Well sinlock your not the only one. I drove twice around the whole park and found no one. I cant believe i missed you in the SW hat. This really sux. I also realized that tropical park is a huge place and its nearly impossible for someone who hasnt been there before to find their way around. Im really sorry about this. Next time we should meet in a specific, smaller place. What do you guys think?

6. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Aug 16, 2001
    Hi Lexy,

Thats all right.

I just sat on the guard rail watching some guys play basketball. One had only one leg.
    I gave up and left around 12:50.

We should have meet at that McDonalds.

I hope Severina made her LAN party.

Well try again.
    Sinlock

7. Soto_Fett

Soto_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2002
    Don't give up!!! Keep posting and you will get more members. Trust me I had a hard time getting people to get going in the Tampa Area. But we finaly did it now have about 17 members 10 or so who are active in the club. I had to go recruit my Vice president from a local comic book store. Then after that more and more people just wanted to join and hang out.

So Keep pushing forward it will take off! You took that first step now run with it. :)
    Have fun and MTFBWY

Moff Mok Kelmon
    Aka: Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.