main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Only in Dreams

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by solojones, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    Re-reading everything "freeing the magic weasel" makes it sound like I had to pee. Maybe that's all it was.

2. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    I had such a vivid dream last night. My husband and I went to go see The Matrix Reloaded. The theater was really full but we found good seats. Then all of a sudden, he had to leave. So, a few minutes later, I leave as well. I find him and we decide to go back to the movie, only we take a shortcut and end up in the back room of the theater.

Then, the scene changes and I'm doing a scene with Vincent D'Onofrio. We're doing this play that's very bizarre and all I remember is that we're trying to fool someone.

Scene changes again, and my husband and I are being questioned by the theater security about trying to get back into the movie. We pass that little interrogation, and get back into the movie.

I think we liked it.

The End.

3. B'omarr

Apr 7, 2000
    I had a dream two nights ago that I was in a Michael Jackson video. It kept shifting between the parking deck of "Bad" and the nightime street scene of "Thriller". It was as scary as it sounds.

4. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    That actually sounds kinda cool. At least you weren't in any of Michael's recent videos.

5. B'omarr

Apr 7, 2000
    You mean something like his "home videos"?

*shivers*

6. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Now THAT is scary. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.