main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Only One~*an A/P romance~*7/16~*Completed! Please Read

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by degausser, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. degausser

degausser Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2007
    Someone? Anyone? [face_praying]

2. ROTSFan

ROTSFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2006
    Was that last post the last chapter, or is there more to come? :confused:

3. degausser

Jan 7, 2007
    one more post on monday

4. degausser

Jan 7, 2007
    All right, here is the final post in this part of the story. Like I said, I will work on doing a sequel that will go through the Clone Wars up to the start of ROTS. But for now, once again, I'll beg you to go check out my other fic Waiting Game. Thank you all for reading this.

Epilogue:

Padme Nebrrie-Skywalker let out a content sigh as the morning sun drifted through the large windows of her Coruscant apartment. She opened her eyes and blinked away her sleep as a smile graced her lips when she felt her husband place as soft kiss on the back of her bare shoulder.

They had been married for a little over three weeks and had returned to Coruscant two days earlier, at the request of the Jedi Council. Since Obi-Wan was out fighting in the Clone Wars, Anakin had an easy time getting out of the Temple to see his wife when he wasn't working with his arm.

She rolled over to face the handsome Jedi at her back and quickly found his soft yet demanding lips on her own as he gently rolled her beneath him.

But she stopped him and pushed him onto his back. She gave him an impish smile as she moved over him and slowly began to sit up, watching his eyes darken as her body was revealed to him. "What do you want Anakin?" she asked seductively.

"You," he growled, curling his hands around her waist.

"And what do you want me to do?"

"Whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?"

"Anything."

"Will you be my lover?"

"I'm more than willing."

"I can sense that," she teased, leaning down to kiss him passionately as they once again gave into the fire that threatened to burn them alive.

"Where in the blazes have you been?" Obi-Wan demanded when he saw Anakin enter the Temple.

"What are you doing here?" Anakin asked, shocked to see his Master.

"It's nice to see you too," Obi-Wan said sarcastically.

"Forgive me Master," Anakin said, bowing his head. "I wasn't expecting to see you here."

"I have been called back to get you ready to leave in the morning."

"What? Shouldn't I have more time to get used to my arm?"

"You've had four weeks. That should be enough for now."

"Yes Master."

"Good. Now let's go work on your sparring skills." Anakin followed Obi-Wan to the training areas. "Oh, one more thing. Where were you this morning?"

"I. . . Senator Amidala invited me over for breakfast."

Obi-Wan narrowed his eyes, and Anakin could see he didn't believe him. But then he ignited his lightsaber and motioned for the younger man to join him in the middle of the sparring ring.

When Anakin came to see his wife that night, he brought with him the news they'd both been dreading.

"Obi-Wan and I leave in the morning," he said heavily, sinking down onto the bed.

"Tomorrow? I thought we had at least another week," she said, sitting down next to him.

"I did too. But I don't have a choice."

She nodded sadly, fighting back tears. "How long can you stay tonight?"

"An hour, maybe two." He brought his live hand up to cup her cheek as he leaned in to kiss her. "No matter where I go, we're just an inch apart."

She shook her head. "If we're just an inch apart, then reach out and grab my hand."

He kissed her again. But this kiss was hungry, a slow devouring of their senses as their tears met and mingled.

"Love is life," he whispered, lowering her back down onto the bed.

"This love is my life," she said, drawing him over her as their lips met again.

The End

This song inspired the last two lines of the song and I thought I'd share it with everyone as a final gift.

Love Is Life by Strata

I've got enough wood and nails here I've collected through the years to build a few sturdy walls to keep us safe from all my fears. My insecurities are promises I was born to keep; you know I live just to die for my beliefs. Well, I believe in myself and I believe in you, if it's the last thing we both do, let's take a good, deep breath - remember this... Love is life, this love is my life... and in you I have all I need... I think we could s

5. ROTSFan

ROTSFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2006
    ...Yeah...you could actually make a songfic out of that last part.

She shook her head. "If we're just an inch apart, then reach out and grab my hand."

He kissed her again. But this kiss was hungry, a slow devouring of their senses as their tears met and mingled.

"Love is life," he whispered, lowering her back down onto the bed.

"This love is my life," she said, drawing him over her as their lips met again.

Lovely. Very poetic.

6. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Wow I love it!! Can't wait to read the sequel!

7. Jedi_Lady21

Jedi_Lady21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2006
    Sweet Ending!
    Can't wait for the Sequel!:)

8. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
  9. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    What a beautiful ending to a very well written story. Please let me know when you decide to sequel this story.

10. degausser

Jan 7, 2007
    Thank you guys! [:D]

11. degausser

Jan 7, 2007
    The sequel will be up shortly. It's called South of Sideways, so go check it out, please.
    And one last time, thank you![:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.