main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Only one thing left to do

Discussion in 'Archive: State College, PA' started by -Nightwolf-, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Nightwolf-

-Nightwolf- Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    ...and that is see episode III about half a dozen more times in the theatre, then set a day aside and watch all six movies. I suppose after that we can play the role playing game. Also, I think we should have coffee friday evening to elect a city rep.

BTW, this is XzarKun, I changed my name because I've been Nightwolf for about a decade, so I'm kinda used to it.

2. wesjanson1138

wesjanson1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2001
    Yeah, that needs to be done. I say we do it. And at coffee we should elect a city Rep.

OMG OPPM'd!

3. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    Beat me to it. But I concur, we need all of that. I am not sure about the dates, actually I am positive I can't do them, but we still need to do all that. I have prom friday night and will be relatively busy the next few days. We will see, something is bound to pop up.

Premier was awesome tonight. Grood place to see a movie. I am glad Sesfan was able to hold a spot in line for us. Thanks to him I was number 10 in line.

It is a shame Kurt had to leave though, but at least he came and got to watch the movie with us.

4. -Nightwolf-

May 19, 2005
    So when should we have coffee?

5. CommanderSesfan

CommanderSesfan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Any time this weekend would be great for me. We could go to Barnes and Noble and check out all the ROTS books while we're at it....

6. -Nightwolf-

May 19, 2005
    Wes says the weekend is bad for him, but I can make it unless it's between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM on saturday. So if we need to wait for Wes, he says he's good for monday evening.

7. wesjanson1138

Oct 31, 2001
    That's what I say! :)

8. -Nightwolf-

May 19, 2005
    Are you good for tonight Wes?

9. wesjanson1138

Oct 31, 2001
    Unfortunately not. Sesfan is also fixing his car tonight, so he won't be around.

10. -Nightwolf-

May 19, 2005
    Ok, I suppose it'll be monday then.

11. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    You guys kill me.

Speaking of killing...and one thing left to do.
    Saw ROTS again tonight. I liked it so much better. I don't know why, but the more I see it and talk about it the more I like it.

EDIT:
    I recommend to anyone, after seeing ROTS go watch ANH. It makes it so much better. I watched it today right after ROTS(both with Poodles), and it was actually really enjoyable, and stuff.
    I loved it. So should you.

12. -Nightwolf-

May 19, 2005
    I have a better idea. I'll set aside next sunday to watch episodes 1 and 2, the go to the theatre for 3, then come home and watch 4, 5, and 6. It's a foolproof plan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.