Only one thing left to do

Discussion in 'State College, PA' started by -Nightwolf-, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Nightwolf- Jedi Knight

star 1
    ...and that is see episode III about half a dozen more times in the theatre, then set a day aside and watch all six movies. I suppose after that we can play the role playing game. Also, I think we should have coffee friday evening to elect a city rep.

BTW, this is XzarKun, I changed my name because I've been Nightwolf for about a decade, so I'm kinda used to it.
  2. wesjanson1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, that needs to be done. I say we do it. And at coffee we should elect a city Rep.

OMG OPPM'd!
  3. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    Beat me to it. But I concur, we need all of that. I am not sure about the dates, actually I am positive I can't do them, but we still need to do all that. I have prom friday night and will be relatively busy the next few days. We will see, something is bound to pop up.

Premier was awesome tonight. Grood place to see a movie. I am glad Sesfan was able to hold a spot in line for us. Thanks to him I was number 10 in line.

It is a shame Kurt had to leave though, but at least he came and got to watch the movie with us.
  4. -Nightwolf- Jedi Knight

star 1
    So when should we have coffee?
  5. CommanderSesfan Force Ghost

star 4
    Any time this weekend would be great for me. We could go to Barnes and Noble and check out all the ROTS books while we're at it....
  6. -Nightwolf- Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wes says the weekend is bad for him, but I can make it unless it's between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM on saturday. So if we need to wait for Wes, he says he's good for monday evening.
  7. wesjanson1138 Jedi Master

star 4
  8. -Nightwolf- Jedi Knight

star 1
    Are you good for tonight Wes?
  9. wesjanson1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Unfortunately not. Sesfan is also fixing his car tonight, so he won't be around.
  10. -Nightwolf- Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, I suppose it'll be monday then.
  11. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    You guys kill me.

Speaking of killing...and one thing left to do.
    Saw ROTS again tonight. I liked it so much better. I don't know why, but the more I see it and talk about it the more I like it.

EDIT:
    I recommend to anyone, after seeing ROTS go watch ANH. It makes it so much better. I watched it today right after ROTS(both with Poodles), and it was actually really enjoyable, and stuff.
    I loved it. So should you.
  12. -Nightwolf- Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have a better idea. I'll set aside next sunday to watch episodes 1 and 2, the go to the theatre for 3, then come home and watch 4, 5, and 6. It's a foolproof plan!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.