main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Only the Beginning --- AU/ Ami/V

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by ForbiddenAngel, Mar 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForbiddenAngel

ForbiddenAngel Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters... so don't sue!

K here it goes:

Padme coughed... it had to be a dream. But she knew it wasn't and the hardest thing was opening her eyes. Slowly, an image of rocks came around her. She sighed... how she was going to get out of this one was a mystery! It had been a few days since she had opened her eyes, the smell of dirt came to her nostrils. Naboo was still beautiful in all means, but some parts were more damaged then others. And she was in one of those. No one would find her in a cave, the rocks were to heavy to pull out anyways. She would die in here, and never to see the bright sky again. Before she could think of anything else she drifted into a restless sleep.
    ----

"Leia, I don't know I just feel that something is calling us to Naboo. It's a feeling" Luke called from the cockpit.
    "Hopefully your instincts will serve you well on this matter."
    Luke nodded, ever since he blew up the Death Star his feelings grew greater, and the Force became more intuned. It wasn't something to easy to explain, but he knew it. With that he pulled the ship down onto a landing platform.

----

She's still alive. Darth Vader knew it to be true. He felt pain, deep sadness. He still loved her, he knew it, trying to cover it up would never hide it. Ordering his officers to land on Naboo, he walked to the window to watch as the planet he once knew as a 'second home' came into sight. Theed, was still as beautiful with some rubble in areas. Less people and the atmosphere was more dark then he could imagine. He walked out of the ship, watching people run into their houses for safety. For the Lord Vader was on Naboo, to take back what was his.
    ----
    Please comment! I will post as soon as I can! Thanks!

2. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
  3. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    I like It.
    Haven't you begun to post some time ago?

Vadey

4. Diabla

Diabla Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2002
    Ooo! More soon, great start. I'm intregued.

-Dia

5. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
    VadeyFan2002-- Yes I have, my sn wouldn't le tme get in and so I couldn't update at all. I finally got in and so I have been updating those too!

Diabla-- Thanks for your comments! I'm glad you like it so far!

I'll post another soon! :)

6. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
    Okay this post will be a long one so enjoy:

----

Luke looked at all the rocks, "There's somebody in there, I can feel it." Leia nodded crossing her arms, "Okay smarts, then how are we gonna move all these rocks?" Luke kicked some small rocks aside. Looking up, "Well I can move the larger ones with the force hopefully, and you can move the smaller ones. It's a cave so there won't be many." Sighing, Leia agreed. It took a half an hour to move all the rocks and finally enter the cave. In a corner, huddled up was a woman in her mid years with cuts and scrapes all over. Luke and Leia rushed to her and grabbed hold of her. Her eyes opened slowly, "Luke, Leia!"

----

"You know us?", they said with worried glances. "Oh yes, very much", she said as a soft smile came across her face. "Who are you if we may ask", Leia asked. "Padme Amidala, Former Senator and Queen of Naboo." Leia gasped... "Mother..." she quickly hugged her with tears in her eyes. "How did yo...", Leia interrupted, "My father, you know Bail right? Well he talked about you left and right." she sad examining her mother, "He thought you were dead."
    Padme gave a sad look, "Just in hiding, dear." "Wait, so this is your mother?" Luke said puzzled. Padme looked up, "And you are my son, you may as well find out now while I am still alive. You both are twins, we had to hide you when your fath..." she stopped short.

----
    A dark shadow loomed over the entry of the cave, though Leia and Luke were transifixed with their mother they never saw it. She coughed, her head getting dizzy, body shaking. "Are you alright?" Leia said getting worried. Fear crossed Padme's face, though she tried to hide it, it showed ever so much. "My nightmares have finally come true, death will take a poll on me soon", she said laying back down. Luke and Leia looked behind eachother to see the dark figure. Darth Vader.

7. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
  8. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Oh! That's got to be one of the most evil cliffhangers I have ever read! Come on, post more, and soon!

-Dia

9. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Heylo! I just found this Story and its pretty good! :D

Please post again soon! :D

10. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
    Diabla-- lol it is an evil cliffhanger isn't it? *giggles* a new post will come shortly.

Darthina-- Welcome! I'm glad you like it! Hopefully you will come back soon for the next post!

11. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    a new post will come shortly

*grumbles* it better..... lol

12. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
    *laughs* here while you wait you can have some chocolate vader cookies! i'm starting on the next post but it might take awhile cuz it will be along one!

13. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Isn't that a good deal for Vader?
    Search for one and find three!

Vadey

14. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
    laughs suppose it is! :)

15. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
  16. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    lol, 3-4-1

17. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    [face_laugh] right-o then Dia :p

Mmmm.. I think I'll stay here a while... because there is chocolate and cookies :D

18. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
    Lol okay... next post will be up soon still getting out the kinks ;)

19. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
    Authors Note: This is one of the most important 'Chapters' as I think. It's a long one, and pretty action packed. Italicized= flash backs, '= thoughts, "= saying. K enjoy!

----

[Flashback from last chapter]

Fear crossed Padme's face, though she tried to hide it, it showed ever so much. "My nightmares have finally come true, death will take a poll on me soon", she said laying back down. Luke and Leia looked behind eachother to see the dark figure. Darth Vader.

[End of Flashback]

----

Padme had never thought about ever seeing her husband again. There were clues that he might have come but she hadn't done anything at all. Just running, like always. She was panicking again, she looked around her. Luke was talking to her husband, Leia sitting by her. She couldn't hear anything, except people who were long gone. The thought gave chills down her spine. Growing paler by the second, her breathing became limited. Suddenly she felt it...death. 'This should have happened along time ago.' she thought to herself.
    ----
    Darth Vader walked over to his son. "What have you done to her?"
    "Nothing, why do you want to know?"
    They all turned towards her, Leia pushed back her mother's hair. Padme's eyes fell downward, she stopped breathing. Darth Vader pushed Leia out of the way, and put his hand ontop of her forehead. Putting all the healing methods he knew, she started to live again. 'No, It shouldn't have.' he told her through the force, responding to her demand. He backed away when her eyes opened, she sat straight up and started coughing. A small amount of blood came out of her mouth. Leia wiped it off, and took hold of her. But for the first time in his life he saw Padme cry. It wasn't a joyous cry that she was alive, it was one that she wasn't. Pain, and guilt bit through his body as he watched.
    "Come on, I'll take you to an infirmary." he said motioning to her.
    Luke got up, and walked towards him.
    "This is our mother, who knows where you will take her? To the emperor's infirmary?" he said with a sarcastic tone.
    "She is also my wife and I expect to see her alive till WE all board the ship."
    The look of horror turned upon Leia and Luke's faces. They looked towards their mother who had her face on the dirt that surrounded her.
    "It was better that you didn't know at the time, and now look at what I got you two into." she said wiping a tear from her face.
    Leia hugged her mother, with a cross glance at Vader.
    "Come on," she nudged.
    ----
    The infirmary on Naboo was plain, but beautiful. Leia and Luke never left her side, while Vader watched in the background. The doctor stood right next to him. "Will she be alright?" he asked not glancing at the doctor.
    "If I am correct she will be fine. Her breathing problems began with fear or stress. Just avoid those and she'll be fine."
    He nodded and walked over to them all to motion out the door.
    ----
    Padme saw two ships one Imperial and one Rebel. They walked in the back as he kept a few glances to check on them.
    "I have an idea, but you have to cooperate with me." she said to them. They nodded, and gave her one last smile. It had to work, or there would be no hope.
    ----

Sitting in the grass she waited till they were all ready to board. Vader came and stood before her.
    "Where is Skywalker and Organa?"
    "By the side of the ship," she said motioning.
    He nodded and gave her a hand.
    "You know who I want to thank right now?" Padme said, getting more nervous. Taking his hand, she felt the warmth still there.
    "Who?" Vader said softly.
    "Qui Gon Jinn." Padme said with a slight smile on her face.
    "And why is that?" Irritation growing in his powerful voice. 'Out of all people, why him?'

"Anakin, Duck!"

Qui Gon's voice came in his head but he shooed it off.
    "Because he taught me this really cool move." And with that she jumped up on Vader's ship ramp that flew slightly by her. She waved goodbye.
    ----
    Watching the ship go by he ran to Luke's. He would not let them get away with this!

20. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
    | Authors Note: | I have decided to start all over, delete all of my fan fiction. I really feel that my writing skills aren?t living up to my story?s. I don?t know if I will finish them at this moment, but I am working on a whole new story, and hopefully have someone beta read it? PM if you have any comments.

21. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Aww.... but is was SO good....

22. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    Awww.... that sucks that you aren't continuing... and it was GOOD too! *whines*

but OOO the boards are GREEN! *giggles*

23. ForbiddenAngel

Sep 2, 2002
    lol Definatly for this story I thought that my writing skills were bleh, you know? But I did start my new story... here's the linkie: Always Through The Soul So go check that out... it's A/A as usual. I'm pretty sure for this story I will continue it, just a matter of time...

|Angel| :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.