main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Only You ::J/TK-J/Z:: update 6/17! surprises inside!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ra_Skywalker420, Apr 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ra_Skywalker420

Ra_Skywalker420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2003
    A/N- I do not own anything...nothing... relating to this story. please dont hurt me!

another A/N- i'm new to this stuff, so its gunna take me a while to get this just the right way...so be patient. thanks!

This story takes place right before the kidnapping of Jacen *sniff*

Only You

Prelude- Poem for Tenel Ka's pov
    The darkness seems to swallow me whole
    I no longer exist without you
    Then a gentle breeze blows, stirring my soul
    But no comfort in it is renewed
    Myself I can fool no longer
    I have to admit that you're gone
    It's only for you that I hopefully hunger
    Yet I hopelessly die with each bloody dawn
    I go through each day with a feigning content
    My true feelings have become too shy
    I work, as my usual day is spent
    But by night I'm alone, and I cry
    I cry for the days to never embrace
    My heart burns with an icy fire
    Angry tears rip at my paling face
    Because I know I can't have this one desire
    Memories lash through my hazy mind
    I cringe at the forthcoming pain
    They've told me that you I never will find
    If I did, what could I gain?
    All is silent, as a tear falls away
    And a breeze blows gently again
    Your voice comes through, and I hear you say
    That you'll be back as soon as you win
    You struggle for light against the dark
    You're running through an engulfing flame
    Then once out, on your journey embark
    But promise to me you'll be the same
    I pause to listen, and hear you speak
    And feel you wrap around me
    I start to tremble, and I fall down, weak
    Trapped, but there's no fight to be free
    You're alive, and that's all I need
    I can go on, because you're here
    You've planted again love's tiny seed
    And death never again shall I fear.

That's the intro, and as soon as I can find a lot of time, i'll get my new stuff up! yay!

-Ra

2. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    Wow...
    Intense stuff!
    Exactly how I imagine Tenel Ka must have been feeling at that time, so anguished and helpless. But there was hope at the end... [face_love]

More soon?

3. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That was...........

Amazing!!!

4. YJK_Index

YJK_Index Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2003
    Do you want to submit your fic to the YJK index?

5. jacesolo1138

jacesolo1138 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    I love it! Glad you decided to post it here, can't wait to see how this turns out!

~jacesolo1138~

6. Ra_Skywalker420

Mar 11, 2003
    I'll have a post up real soon, i promise!! i just have to finish one thing and i'll have it up! keep checking in.

7. Ra_Skywalker420

Mar 11, 2003
    Here's chapter one! enjoy!

Chapter One- Missions...
    A boy of about 17 was laying sprawled out on his somewhat comfortable bed, staring up at the ceiling. The room was filled with light, and his eyes, being accustomed to the darkness the night, stung when he opened them. He closed his eyes, rubbing them, and turned over to switch off the buzzing chrono beside him. Sunlight poured into his room, which, on any other day would have been pleasant, but considering that this was part of the source that spoiled such a good dream, he was annoyed. He groaned and tried to slip back into that state of sub-consciousness that he enjoyed so much, but it was impossible. He sighed, and he stood to get ready for the day.

The dream had been of her. The woman he loved. Tenel Ka. He tried to recapture every detail of his dream. **He remembered seeing her leaning on a quiet, lonely balcony, her red hair spilling over her bare shoulders. She had a flowing silky black nightgown on. She sighed, staring at the stars. 'That's not anything like Tenel Ka...' He thought, laughing quietly. He remembered himself walking up to her and slipping his arms around her waist, pulling her into a tight hug. She rested her head on his shoulder. No words were spoken, just feelings. He pulled his head away from hers and stared into her passive, gray eyes. He remembered leaning in to kiss her, but just before their lips met was when he heard a distant, but loud buzzing noise from his chrono.** He turned off the shower, and stepped out to dry off and get down to the mess hall in time to eat.

Master Luke had called five friends back to the academy in order to discuss a delicate subject concerning the war at hand. He wanted to meet with Jaina and Jacen, their two best friends Tenel Ka and Zekk and a friend of the family by the name of Lobacca. Everything was tense those next few days, and the only time Jacen could find peace was in his sleep. He thought deeply, walking down the lonely hallway, which used to be filled with familiar faces of the Jedi he used to train with. He let out a loud sigh and made his way quickly to the mess hall.

"Jace!" A familiar voice rang out. Jacen turned to see his twin sister Jaina sitting at a table with Zekk and Tenel Ka. Jacen's heart pounded as his eyes fell over Tenel Ka's well-formed figure. He traced her hair down to her shoulders, and back up, resting on her lips. She didn't say anything to the other two sitting at the table, instead she ate silently. Silent, that was Tenel Ka. Silent and solemn. Jacen snapped out of his trance, and took another step towards the table. Before he reached it, he realized that instead of one unusually empty seat there were two. Still somewhat asleep, he couldn?t place his finger on who was missing. That is until two furry arms wrapped around his neck in a giant hug. When Lobacca the Wookiee released Jacen, who was gasping for air, he grunted something that Jacen had gotten used to hearing. "Good morning to you too, Lowie." Jacen said, gaining more control over his breathing. He sat down at his usual spot beside Tenel Ka and began eating. "Good Morning, Jacen." Tenel Ka said in-between rather large bites of her food. "Mornin'.? Jacen grinned, happy to hear her voice. "Did you sleep well?? She asked curiously, passing him the food. "Uh huh." Jacen answered. "How about you?" Tenel Ka shook her head. Jacen wondered why she hadn?t. "It was cold." She said, reading his mind. She grinned, seeing Jacen's eyes light up as if he had a wonderful idea. "Well, we'll just have to fix that wont we?" He said eagerly. She laughed quietly, and finished her meal.

-TK POV-
    Ok so maybe I lied. It?s early-he can?t catch on. I wasn?t really that cold, well temperature cold anyway. I?ve been having bad feelings lately. I can?t sleep anymore, all I think about is Jacen? But why? Aren?t there other things that are more important to me than Jacen? I?m in a war? I don?t have time for nonsense?Not now anyway?

-J POV-
    She?s not telling me the truth. Not the whole truth. There?s something wrong, she?s

8. Ra_Skywalker420

Mar 11, 2003
    chapter 2 is finished! i'll probably put it up tomorrow due to lack of time now. but enjoy chapter 1 for now! chau!

-Skywalker

9. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    Great job on Chapter 1. Keep up the good work!

~jacesolo1138~

10. Ra_Skywalker420

Mar 11, 2003
    A/N- Tenel Ka DID get her arm fixed!
    Yay! Chapter 2 already!

Chapter 2- Don?t Let Go

The five stepped out of the meeting and began to walk down the hallway. Jacen trailed behind and made sure that Jaina, Zekk and Lowie were far enough ahead. He reached his hand out to grab Tenel Ka gently by the arm. She stopped and looked at him. He turned her around to face him. Her usually expressionless face hinted confusion. ?Tenel Ka, I need to talk with you real quick.? Jacen said, quietly. He pulled her over into a corner. ?You know, I wasn?t joking about what I said at breakfast?? Tenel Ka?s confusion was more apparent. ?When you said you were cold?? He continued. Tenel Ka still didn?t understand. Jacen grabbed her hands in his, and leaned in closely to kiss her. Their lips met for a few seconds, just long enough to be enjoyed, but not too long to make it uncomfortable for both of them. Tenel Ka looked at the ground and didn?t say anything. ?I love you, Tenel Ka.? Jacen said. She looked up, surprised. She stared him in the eyes.

-TK POV-
    I can tell he means it?I can see it in his eyes. I love him too, but can I tell him? I will?if I can just find the words to say.

-J POV-
    I wish there was another way to say it, but she looked so confused, I had to just say it straight up. I hope she understands that?

Tenel Ka opened her mouth, but no words came out. She bit her lip and looked back at the ground. Jacen?s heart began to sink, ?She must think I?m a fool?? he thought to himself. Jacen?s grip on her hands began to lighten up as Tenel Ka brought her face up to his once more. Her chin began to quiver, but she held back the tears that have been trying to force themselves out for as long as she can remember. ?I love you too, Jacen Solo.? She said. Jacen?s heart beat rapidly, and his face lit up with a smile. He brought her hand up to his mouth and kissed it lightly. Tenel Ka laughed quietly, as Jacen wrapped an arm around her in a simple hug. She hugged him tightly around the neck. He unwillingly let her go, but he knew they had to catch up to the others before they became too suspicious.

It was later that night, and Jacen had stuck to his promise. He was lying in his bed with Tenel Ka?s warm body snuggled up against his. He had his arms wrapped around her, and he could feel her body expand every time she took in a breath. He closed his eyes, but he couldn?t fall asleep. He was too busy thinking. Tenel Ka, who wasn?t really sleeping quite yet, sensed Jacen?s thoughts, and opened her eyes. ?What is wrong?? She asked quietly. Jacen breathed into her hair, ?Nothing, go back to sleep.? He ordered lovingly. Tenel Ka sat up stubbornly. ?No, something is wrong. Please tell me.? Jacen sat up next to her, his eyes tasting every curve of her body. He moved his hand up to her cheek, rubbing it lightly with his fingers. She closed her eyes, resting her head in the palm of his hand. Jacen smiled at her contentment, and moved his other hand up to cup her face. His gaze centered in on her mouth. So perfectly shaped and filled in, he found it hard to resist. But he didn?t try. He pulled her face close to his and his lips hungrily met hers. Tenel Ka was shocked, but pleased. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. Each time their lips met, the kiss became more fervent. Tenel Ka broke the kiss abruptly and looked down at the bed sheets. ?What was that for?? She asked quickly. Jacen lifter her chin up with his fingers, ?Nothing.? He replied calmly. Tenel Ka sensed the hidden meaning behind his words and smiled. Again, Jacen?s eyes fell to her lips. He loved to see her smile. She laid back down and closed her eyes. Jacen brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead lightly. ?I love you,? He thought to himself. He too laid down and fell asleep. He had another dream that night?more like something of a memory?

**Classes went as normal, with Jacen face down on his desk. After their morning classes and afternoon meal, they normally would go hang out with Jaina and Zekk, or sleep, but not that time. It was to

11. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    oh this is such a sweet story! but I sense something is going to go wrong soon... 8-}

Can't wait to read the next post!

EJ

12. Ra_Skywalker420

Mar 11, 2003
    Hey guys, um...opening night this weekend for our play! havent gotten hardly any downtime...been at school for 14 hours a day at least. lots of fun, but tiring. i'll have a post up prob next week. sorry for the delay.
    -Skywalker

13. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    Great post!

~jacesolo1138~

14. Ra_Skywalker420

Mar 11, 2003
    ok so maybe i lied a little...well, i mean about having a post up soon...i just havent been able to write much lately. i'll try and get one up sometime...

15. Midnight_Jedi

Midnight_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 11, 2003
    That was...wow... I'm intrigued, I have to know what's going on with Tenel Ka now. Great, I'll probably sit there in class all day on obsess over it. That's a good thing, though, sometimes I say that to people and they get all offensive... Just one thing, if you put two spaces between paragraphs, it makes it a bit more spaced out and easier on the eyes, besdies that it was awesome and I can't wait to read more!

~~MJ~~

P.S. As a J/TK author, it's great to see more of them on the boards!!

16. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    This is really cool! Im a little confused but this is really cool!

one of my stories was going to have some j/t stuff in it but i had to change it because i couldnt write Tenel Ka well enough I made her sound funny. But you write her pretty well she tends to be one of the harder charaters to describe the hardest one is Leia though every author ive ever read a book from always made her seem kind of well... Dumb.. and Leias not dumb there are a few fan fic writters who do a very good job of it and some times i wish they would just replace some of the actual writters.

Great Job MORE SOON???

17. Boba_Fett_123

Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Hmm...Do ya think if I pulled a girl aside like that and told her I loved her, that it would work that well? 8-} If only...

Anyway, Ra, you have extraordinary talent. This story is fantastic, and the midst of WAY too much Jacen/Danni, it's nice to ignore it and read J/TK on the boards. Good job.

More soon, even with the cartoon? ;)

18. Ra_Skywalker420

Mar 11, 2003
    thanks for the reviews.

midnight_jedi: yes, i know- i zone in class too. it's a very common thing to see me do. my teachers get mad though. ive been banned from my laptop in class...quite funny...

Rogue11JS: the way i write my characters is in a very round-about way: i get inside their heads whenever i feel like giving them time in the spotlight- so their outer attitudes dissipate and their "true" selves come out. it's so much easier...

Boba_Fett_123: course it'd work... i mean you'd have to know her real well...but sure. if you think she likes you, and you know you like her, go for it! lol! just kidding...i dunno...thanks for the talented comment...:)

but of course- i am wonderwoman- i will have more soon even with the cartoon! go me! and fan art on the side! yeah!! im so special. oh well, enough of my jabber...keep checking- who knows when i'll post next ::mysterious chords::

19. Ra_Skywalker420

Mar 11, 2003
    NEW POST!!

Chapter 3- Renegade

The next morning, Zekk had taken Jaina out somewhere where they could be alone for a while. They walked around part of the academy, reminiscing about the time when they had trained there. Jaina remembered how exciting it was to come to an entirely new place. She had been glad Jacen was with her, but it was still exciting to meet all sorts of new creatures and make all kinds of new friends. Zekk grabbed her hand, snapping her back to reality. Jaina smiled, looking away from him. She didn?t want to tell Zekk, but she, just as Tenel Ka, had been having bad feelings of future events. Zekk could sense something was wrong with her.

?What?s the matter, Jaina?? Zekk asked gently. Jaina turned her head to his.

-Jaina POV-
    I wish I knew why his voice makes me feel so calm. Why do I want to melt every time he says something to me? But more importantly, why did he ask me what?s wrong? Nothings wrong?well?not really. Not that I can name. There?s something there?tugging at my mind- teasing me. I hate not knowing what it is?

-Zekk POV-
    Man?she?s gorgeous. I don?t know what it is about her that twists my stomach up. I love everything about her. The perfect way her hair falls around her shoulders, the way her eyes turn to stare at me, the way her lips move when she talks to me. I just wish she?d tell me what is bothering her?I just wish I knew?

?I just don?t feel well?there?s something wrong?but I don?t know what it is yet?? She said quickly. They stopped walking, and a slight grin swept over Zekk?s face. Jaina raised her eyebrows in confusion. ?I know how to make you feel better?? Zekk said eagerly.

Zekk leaned down and kissed her lightly. Jaina?s arms twisted around his neck, pressing her mouth harder against his. Zekk?s tongue parted her lips, ardently teasing hers. He ran his tongue along her bottom lip. Jaina deepened the kiss, caressing his neck gingerly. Zekk broke the kiss, trailing small kisses down her neck and along her collarbone. Jaina leaned her head back, savoring the feeling of his warm lips against her neck. He pulled her closer to him. She tenderly nibbled on his earlobe as he relaxed into her body. ?I love you, Jaina.? He whispered.

?I know.? She replied.

---

Tenel Ka woke up, stretching. She felt a pressure applied to her stomach, and opened her eyes to see what it was. Jacen?s head was snuggled comfortably into her abdomen, with his arm wrapped around her hips. She smiled, stroking his hair softly.

-Tenel Ka POV-
    He?s so calm. I guess he can?t sense what I can through the Force. Maybe that?s a good thing. I just wish I knew why I feel so uncomfortable. What could possibly go wrong that I can?t see?

Tenel Ka?s thoughts were interrupted as Jacen moved his head, waking up. She moved her hand away from his head. ?Mmmm?that felt good, my love?? Jacen said, half asleep. Tenel Ka placed her hand back on his soft hair, gently messing it up. ?I guess I should tell him?? She thought to herself.

?Tell me what?? Jacen sent her through the Force.

?Stay out of my thoughts, Jacen.? Tenel Ka said.

?Sorry, your highness.? Jacen said in a mocking tone.

Jacen lifted his head up off of her stomach, propping himself up on his forearm. ?Now what did you need to tell me?? Jacen asked.

?I do not know.? She said honestly.

-Jacen POV-
    She?s holding back, but what it is I can?t decide. It could be a number of things. For starters, it could be that she actually wants to go back to Hapes and rule as Queen. Or, maybe she?s been having dreams as well?but yet, it could quite possibly be?

Jacen shivered. ?Please tell me.? He urged her on.

?I cannot. I do not know, myself.? Tenel Ka said, staring into his eyes.

There was a long silence between the two. Jacen?s eyes trailed, marking every feature on her face. Her beautiful lips, her well-formed cheek-bones, her perfectly-shaped jaw line, her deep gray eyes. ?I love you.?

?And I love you.? Tenel Ka replied.

Jacen felt relief take over his body. He sat up, placing his

20. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    That was great. The part at the end is kind of confusing...

~jacesolo1138~

21. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    This is GREAT!!!!!!!!! :D :D

22. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

this is a great story! I'm surprised it took me this long to find it. I am at college i do get lost! I Love how the YJK parirings are coming back on this board. Were definatly having a NJO pairings Backlash. Because come on danni has the personality of a wet rag. But yeah loving this story, so what goes wrong? I wanna know!

23. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Wonderful Fic!!!!!!!

24. Ra_Skywalker420

Mar 11, 2003
    Thanks everyone!

Unfortunately...what goes wrong? I can't tell you that...you'll just have to wait and see!

Thanks again!

-Ra

25. Soulwalker

Soulwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Trickster_Jaina_Fel and jacesolo1138 have started a Young Jedi Knights Index for fanfiction centered around one or more YJK pairings/characters. The thread is located in the Writers' Resource Forum.

If you would like to submit your fanfic to the index, please PM the following information to the YJK_Index:

Title: (linked)
    Author: (linked)
    Summary:
    Keywords: (please include the genre, pairings, and main characters)
    Author?s Notes: (if needed)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.